Torres "we will win the premier league"

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby europian-kings » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:13 am

Not sure if this has been posted on here before, if it has feel free to delete this topic.
i was just looking through youtube and found this.
Have to love the fact how he just comes out with it :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UftR9wiFmhs
europian-kings
LFC Super Member

Postby GOAT_2.0 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:15 am

LOVE that vid, saw it a couple of months back

He seems so certain, it must be definate  :eyebrow

Love the belief though  :D
Image Image
GOAT_2.0

Postby Fo Dne » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:16 am

Its been posted before...

But not something I'll get tired of seeing... the lad just gets everything right! What a player, what a signing! :D
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby LegBarnes » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:16 am

europian-kings wrote:Not sure if this has been posted on here before, if it has feel free to delete this topic.
i was just looking through youtube and found this.
Have to love the fact how he just comes out with it :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UftR9wiFmhs

I don't think topic was made about it but I remember posting about it while ago at time I thought "o torres now don't promise what you can't give us".

But now who knows I ain't getting my hopes up yet tho still long way to go.  :buttrock
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:18 am

I know this ain't on topic but I just got Fifa 09 today and the game is freaky sweet !

Torres is so good on it !  :p
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:31 am

Yeh, it was posted 2 months ago, but there's no need to lock anything we could discuss here what do we think about our chances to win it. I think Mick posted we'll get closer if Rafa keeps without the current non-Rafa-rotation, but fall a bit short.

I don't know if we will win the league, but I don't think we lack many ingredients, I think we can do it.

Then, winning it, is a matter of getting a winning mentality, and for that many factors may happen. If you lose Gerrard for 3 months it's a tough blow to recover from, same if the Mancs lose Ronaldo. If Manchester United reach far in the CL and we're out in quarters, we may have more options if we focus in the league only. There are so many factors that can't be known beforehand.

But I've always thought Rafa has been progresively improving the team and I don't think we're far away.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:35 am

LegBarnes wrote:I know this ain't on topic but I just got Fifa 09 today and the game is freaky sweet !

Where the fucck did you get that?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:52 am

If the players don't believe that what chance ay - for someone who has come to win trophies scores the winning goal for his country in the European Championship Final - hey believing is what it is all about.

We can do it ..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:55 am

Sabre wrote:Yeh, it was posted 2 months ago, but there's no need to lock anything we could discuss here what do we think about our chances to win it. I think Mick posted we'll get closer if Rafa keeps without the current non-Rafa-rotation, but fall a bit short.

I don't know if we will win the league, but I don't think we lack many ingredients, I think we can do it.

Then, winning it, is a matter of getting a winning mentality, and for that many factors may happen. If you lose Gerrard for 3 months it's a tough blow to recover from, same if the Mancs lose Ronaldo. If Manchester United reach far in the CL and we're out in quarters, we may have more options if we focus in the league only. There are so many factors that can't be known beforehand.

But I've always thought Rafa has been progresively improving the team and I don't think we're far away.

Don't jinx it Sabre.  Rafa himself has said that not talking about the title is the key.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby LegBarnes » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:29 am

Emerald Red wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:I know this ain't on topic but I just got Fifa 09 today and the game is freaky sweet !

Where the fucck did you get that?

Of a friend he works at the new play.com warehouse.  :D

I just beat arsenal 7-2 in prem on it on hardest setting babel got 4 in a 4-3-3 custom formation !  :buttrock
Last edited by LegBarnes on Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:27 am

well, sorry to party poop, but i just don't see us winning it this season. i feel we will hit a patch of inconsistency sooner or later as we always do. if we have injuries or benitez starts to style a little we haven't got good enough quality to come in. i think we'll have a very good season and as much as i'd love it to happen i don't think the trophy will be at anfield at the end of may.

according to the state of the forum at the moment i feel it necessary to add that this in no way means i should support everton, join bluekipper, am a glory hunting secret chelsea supporting w'anker etc etc etc
Last edited by andy_g on Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:36 am

andy_g wrote:well, sorry to party poop, but i just don't see us winning it this season. i feel we will hit a patch of inconsistency sooner or later as we always do. if we have injuries or benitez starts to style a little we having got good enough quality to come in. i think we'll have a very good season and as much as i'd love it to happen i don't think the trophy will be at anfield at the end of may.

according to the state of the forum at the moment i feel it necessary to add that this in no way means i should support everton, join bluekipper, am a glory hunting secret chelsea supporting w'anker etc etc etc

fickle       :D
112-1077774096

Postby andy_g » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:48 am

fickle? just a ickle travis bickle

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:30 am

andy_g wrote:well, sorry to party poop, but i just don't see us winning it this season. i feel we will hit a patch of inconsistency sooner or later as we always do. if we have injuries or benitez starts to style a little we haven't got good enough quality to come in. i think we'll have a very good season and as much as i'd love it to happen i don't think the trophy will be at anfield at the end of may.

You're not any of that for thinking that. And not that I think we're going to win it for sure:

If there are 4 good horses in a race, and you're one of them, you'd get 25% chances of winning the race. So you can't tell you'll win, in fact, it's less likely than the other 75%, but I do think that at least we have that 25%.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben1988 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:44 am

Fo Dne wrote:Its been posted before...

But not something I'll get tired of seeing... the lad just gets everything right! What a player, what a signing! :D

so in this thread you are aplauding Torres for saying we will win the leauge but in the PSV thread you slate people for doing the exact same thing......

whats going on?

:eyebrow
Ben1988

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion