Rafa support poll ii - How much support has rafa got left?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:07 pm

Greavesie wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Do you wanna know what im voting ,

come on then I'm on the edge of my seat here!  :D

How much are you gonna pay me if i tell you  :;):

what else will you do if I pay you?  ???

Yeh getting cheeky now , yeh need your ars.e smacked ,you little urchin you.

Anyway you can stick me down in this camp

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=189999116873

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d3KYaI0U14
Last edited by NANNY RED on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:10 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Do you wanna know what im voting ,

come on then I'm on the edge of my seat here!  :D

How much are you gonna pay me if i tell you  :;):

what else will you do if I pay you?  ???

Yeh getting cheeky now , yeh need your ars.e smacked ,you little urchin you.

Anyway you can stick me down in this camp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d3KYaI0U14

:D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Ben Patrick » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:40 pm

andy_g wrote:go

but not as in 'feck of you stupid fat waiter you useless piece of muck you haven't got a bleeding clue'

but as in 'thanks for giving it a decent shot at times, rafa, but i don't think you're the right fella for the job anymore'

Thats exactly where i am mate.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby SupitsJonF » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:46 pm

I support Liverpool FC, not just Rafa.  I think if someone is available during the summer, we should give it a chance.
SupitsJonF

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:19 am

Ben Patrick wrote:

but not as in 'feck of you stupid fat waiter you useless piece of muck you haven't got a bleeding clue'

but as in 'thanks for giving it a decent shot at times, rafa, but i don't think you're the right fella for the job anymore'

Ditto.

I've gone through the '...serious question marks have to be reaised' phase and by the time I reached a view on the issue I was pretty convinced we had to make a change. Now, if I'm honest, I actually feel eager for a change of manager.
LFC2007

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:34 am

roberto green wrote:Image

"We've got lumps of it 'round the back !"

"eh?"

"Dont mind him sir hes Mmmmm....hes mmmmmmmmm.....hes mad sir !"

:laugh:

Love that film.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lee2k6 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:09 am

Still a "stay" for me right now.

frustrating season and all to say the least, but yeah im still sayin' stay.
Lee2k6

Postby Penguins » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:32 am

I am undecided for 2 reasons.

1. That 16 million payment will come get taken from somewhere and will hurt us most likely transferwise. Why? Cause now all expenses seem to be bundled up into one pot, where transfer budget, wages etc all comes from the same place.
And we know the owners would never pay for it themselves so the club will somehow take the hit.

2. I am not living in la la land(dreamland) where I think Mourinho or any other top class manager would even touch this club with a pitchfork since we are financially ****** and there is just no way there will be money to spend if the managers name is Rafa, Santa Claus or Mourinho.
And if/when City gets CL football and spend another 100 million this summer it won't matter if Saint Pete waving his magic finger is managing us.
And then we have the fact that it is the owners who appoint the manager....
Top of the list in their book is the managers marketing abilty and not tactical/coaching ability...

Thos 2 facts tells me that we are in deep ****. Klinsmann is still available I hear....
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:36 am

Penguins wrote:I am undecided for 2 reasons.

1. That 16 million payment will come get taken from somewhere and will hurt us most likely transferwise. Why? Cause now all expenses seem to be bundled up into one pot, where transfer budget, wages etc all comes from the same place.
And we know the owners would never pay for it themselves so the club will somehow take the hit.

2. I am not living in la la land(dreamland) where I think Mourinho or any other top class manager would even touch this club with a pitchfork since we are financially ****** and there is just no way there will be money to spend if the managers name is Rafa, Santa Claus or Mourinho.
And if/when City gets CL football and spend another 100 million this summer it won't matter if Saint Pete waving his magic finger is managing us.
Top of the list in their book is the managers marketing abilty and not tactical/coaching ability...

Thos 2 facts tells me that we are in deep ****. Klinsmann is still available I hear....

But you trust Rafa to spend the 16 million wisely ?

I dont.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:53 am

Ben Patrick wrote:But you trust Rafa to spend the 16 million wisely ?

I dont.

The problem isnt how rafa spends the money, or the quality he brings in. Its how he treats them. This is his biggest flaw.

His latest Aquilani treatment is a prime example.

He can spot the talent, he just mistreats so many people the club lose out. If you look at the players that could still be here that rafa has signed, and he hasnt done too badly in that area, then compare it to the players we have lost his most obvious flaw is exposed. Simply, if rafa doesnt like there attitude, then off they go.

And its this which says to me rafa is not putting the club first. Just take a look at our squad. Its rafas squad, not Liverpools.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Penguins » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:11 am

Ben Patrick wrote:
Penguins wrote:I am undecided for 2 reasons.

But you trust Rafa to spend the 16 million wisely ?

I dont.

Not really, but at least Rafa would have 16 million, compared to a new manager who gets the same starting point but without 16 million. And excuse me for having huge scepticism about who that new manager will be...

16 million to spend and Rafa at the helm or Rijkard(at best) with no money to spend. I don't like either prospect.

The lamest excuse for the owners not spending money must be:

"Well, Rafa wouldn't spend it well anyway so they shouldn't give him any money"

That is bull**** as that isn't the real issue, which is that the owners isn't investing in the squad. You really think a new manager would get more money just cause he isn't Rafa?
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:40 am

Penguins wrote:"Well, Rafa wouldn't spend it well anyway so they shouldn't give him any money"

That is bull**** as that isn't the real issue, which is that the owners isn't investing in the squad. You really think a new manager would get more money just cause he isn't Rafa?

It is bull. You are right. The amount Rafa has played with doesnt justify us being skint. I'll say now as I said at the start of the season. 17M on a fullback??

The money was there, and thats what it was spent on. Aquilani, injured yes, but the agreements for future fees are there.

Or are you really asking, why cant we have the ludicrous amounts Real Madrid have or Man City.

Blame the owners by all means, I totally disagree however. He has had the money. He has had the players. He has shown he cannot be trusted with either. Will a new manager get more money? no, probably not. But I can hazard a guess he will get the maximum out of whoever we sign for whatever fee.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shawnk » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:54 am

Kharhaz wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:But you trust Rafa to spend the 16 million wisely ?

I dont.

The problem isnt how rafa spends the money, or the quality he brings in. Its how he treats them. This is his biggest flaw.

His latest Aquilani treatment is a prime example.

He can spot the talent, he just mistreats so many people the club lose out. If you look at the players that could still be here that rafa has signed, and he hasnt done too badly in that area, then compare it to the players we have lost his most obvious flaw is exposed. Simply, if rafa doesnt like there attitude, then off they go.

And its this which says to me rafa is not putting the club first. Just take a look at our squad. Its rafas squad, not Liverpools.

Good post
shawnk

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:17 am

LFC2007 wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:

Ditto.

I've gone through the '...serious question marks have to be reaised' phase and by the time I reached a view on the issue I was pretty convinced we had to make a change. Now, if I'm honest, I actually feel eager for a change of manager.

Yep.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby The_Rock » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:38 am

bigmick wrote:Mt opinion has changed. I used to think it would be best for everyone if we got a new manager, I am now absolutely convinced that this manager is a disaster on every level. If we don't like the owners (and we don't) we should get somebody in who isn't a puppet.

+ 1 ..........

I have said it for the past few seasons.......and i say it now.....we need a manager who can adapt to this league. Benitez has pretty much proved he can't even adapt to players with different personalities.....let alone adapting to this league (which will always be a stretch for benitez and it has showed this season).
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion