For everyone attending wednesday's game - Support rafa from the stands

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:53 pm

Just saw a part of the ''AS ALWAYS, WE ARE FOCUSSED ON SUPPORTING OUR MANAGER'' banner on RAWK.  That thing is gonna be huge!  Tommorow is going to be so exciting!!!
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Gracias King Rafa » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:58 am

"IF RAFA STAYS THEN FOR SURE,WE'LL HAVE MORE POSSIBILITIES,NO?"
that's the only thing that I think of at the moment....
Gracias King Rafa

Postby Toffeehater » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:16 am

lakes i always knew u were gonna get slaughtered when you said that . rafa is great man , giving up to go to see his father for the last time , shows his commitment and respect for this great club , i don't care if i have to wait 5 mre seasons for the league title , but i am sure if it does not come this season , its coming soon
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:11 am

Ciggy wrote:
lakes10 wrote:so if Steve McClaren had gone to the pub with all the England fans before the last England game he would still be the boss.......

I dont give a fuck about England or that gobsh!te manager who didnt have a clue, and I certainly dont fuckin care about England.

Rafa put us back on the map in europe if it wasnt for him we would be also rans now, that man has brought us to 6 finals in three years the man deserves our respect.

He won us the european cup for keeps he got us to the CL final again this year, even Alex tw@tting Fergusson cant even do that.

Just because we are LFC it doesnt give us the fuckin right to win the premiership on past merits Englands most decorated club.

If we never won another trophey again my love for this club would never die, sometimes I wish that we dont so that glory hunting gobsh!tes fuck off and support someone else.

Rafa Benitez deserves all of our respect this man stayed at our side in South America whilst his fathers funeral took place and he doesnt deserve our respect? HA.

He is the best thing that has happened to this club since Dalgish left be carefull what you wish for.

:buttrock
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:17 am

i don't care if i have to wait 5 mre seasons for the league title , but i am sure if it does not come this season , its coming soon

Hmmm, Manhattan would like to believe that, but he's skeptical.

The Manure game will offer an indication of whether it's possible IMO.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:48 am

Taken off RAWK. Help to spread the word on here. Best of luck to all those who are going to make their feelings heard - get behind RAFA now!

RTK

First off all, hats off to each and every one of you for the support shown towards our manager already. The planning, effort and preperation for tonight is unbelievable. We'll always have the banter between sections of the support, but when it really matters, we come together and stand as one. We're Liverpool.

Tonight - There will be a few thousand flyers available in the HJC shop from 5pm onwards. We are appealing for anyone to pop along and pick up a big handful each and help hand them out around the area. A few lads going down to The Stanley and The King Harry, another few to The Solly and The Albert, others targetting The Park and The Sandon and so on. To make as many people aware as possible as to what is going on, incase they've been living in the land of nod for the past few days. There is also a version attached below in PDF format for you to print off and hand out on your way to the game and to anyone you see tonight. Using a catchphrase from across the park, "every little helps". Get printing off and get handing out. And anyone that can get to the HJC shop between 5pm and 6pm, please do so and help get them flyers out there.

Download this flyer and print -
  RAFA FLYER

Just print off and tear into two peices, giving a couple of A5 sizde flyer with each print. Simple.

Get yourselves in and around The Sandon for half 6, and there'll be lads there ready to take the lead and let everyone know exactly what's going on. Lets make this special. A real show of red strength. It's been built up by the press already, now it's time for us to deliver. Our manager needs us.

Let's leave any anti-American and anti-Rick Parry feelings to one side for tonight. No matter how you feel on the subject, lets leave that for another day and use tonight to show our passionate support for our manager. Our Club. Our Manager. Don't let anything dilute that. Just use tonight to march in support of our manager, the man that's brought us so many special nights, the man who's working towards bringing us more of those nights and the man that needs our backing more than ever. Lets show him how much he means to us. Starting with the march outside, then lets take that inside the ground and get Anfield rocking. It's down to us, all of us, to make that happen.

Over to you...

http://www.reclaimthekop.co.uk/

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Toffeehater » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:26 pm

The Manhattan Project wrote:
i don't care if i have to wait 5 mre seasons for the league title , but i am sure if it does not come this season , its coming soon

Hmmm, Manhattan would like to believe that, but he's skeptical.

The Manure game will offer an indication of whether it's possible IMO.

haha , i am a patient person who blivs in giving ppl their chances , rafa has shown us , put faith in him and results come 6 finals in 3 years , we won the cl under him , he's a good manager , one too good to sack or just let him go for no reason
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:33 pm

Leon, will the Rafatollah picture be there?
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Well Red » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:22 pm

bump :;):
THERE WILL BE LIFE AFTER TORRES:

Well Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Torres 2007 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:14 pm

Well Red wrote:Right, this is a thread for everyone here who will be attending Wednesday night's Champion's League game against FC Porto or knows someone who is. A lot of behind-the-scenes talk has surfaced in the papers this week and it looks ugly for Rafa, who certainly feels he's lost the support of the Liverpool hierarchy; the Yanks.

Well it's time to show that We are the Liverpool hierarchy, the Fans.

So let's get a show of support going for Our Manager at the very start of this game. It's going to be an electric atmosphere anyway, so what better time to get the entire Kop chanting Rafa Benitez's name, eh? From the first whistle for ten minutes let's all chant for Rafael Benitez!

Let's reclaim the Kop on Wednesday, and show Rafa our support because these Yanks have to realise they can't make big decisions on the future of Our football club without Our support!

Hello.

I think its a bit harsh on the "yanks" who are the owners of our club and have , in Rafa's words, done extra-ordinary work to bring Fernando Torres to Anfield for 20m plus. And , might I add, are gonna foot the bill, for the ever escalting cost of the new stadium, now at 400m. you all need to be a bit more appreciative.

Also, Rafa should keep his comments to himself and not broadcast them on national TV. he already embarrassed us earlier in the season over dragging out the Gabrielle Heinze saga, saying we were gonna take them to court, and making the mancs think we were desperado's to sign one of their own.
He came out then and said " I cannot understand Man Utd's stance on this". Easily Rafa........THEY HATE US  !!!!!! DOH!

I wish he'd stop coming out in public.

I see it from the Hicks and Gillette point of View: we have a huge squad, Rafa has spent loads. Now is the time for RESULTS.

We already have 2 players for every position (count them), and how many more "players for the future" do we need?? Rafa has signed Loads over the past 4 seasons who are now a foothold in the reserves etc.

Just get on with playing the Games Rafa. If we we dont get through in the Champions league, the Hicks/Gillette/ Rafa meeting around 15th Dec will be an interesting one, and an even more interesting one come may, if we are 21 points off the top like at May 2007 Versus the MANCS.

Its pride.
Last edited by Torres 2007 on Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Torres 2007

Postby daxy1 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:23 pm

i'll be there i'll be loud cant wait

raffa 100% :cool:

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby europian-kings » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:00 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/7116414.stm

says there's going to be a march from the pub to the stadium in protest :O
i hope we all sing his name for 10 mins.....we need to show our support and that we still are the best fans in the world.
europian-kings
LFC Super Member

Postby Forever_Red » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:22 pm

Bl.oody Hell Murph lad
Yer dont get much bleedin sympathy on here do yer, me knees in bulk, cant go the match,cant have a bevi cause im on pain killers,im listening to a load of  from my bitters lad about tomorrow. knows how im gonna get on the plane next week to watch the Hatton fight.
And now you tell me youve just won money on the mancs. I could have gone the bingo tonight and maybe won meself but no im stuck with me leg up killing me.
Alls i want is a bit of  sympathy   

You have my sympathy Nanny!
Reclaim The Kop

YNWA
Forever_Red

Postby zarababe » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:55 pm

They'll be gathering for the big march at the inn- sing yer hearts out Reds all over the world there ain't no rafalution without  RAFA BENITEZ, RAFA BENITEZ, RAFA RAFA BENITEZ....
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:47 pm

Cant believe not one :censored: is showing our fans yet on the telly gutted
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext