For everyone attending wednesday's game - Support rafa from the stands

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:15 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
lakes10 wrote:This forum is getting a bit of a joke just of late, it seem unless we all dont blow smoke up other members backsides and agree with what they say you get slaged off.

a forum is so you can put out your own opinion. over the last few weeks it seems you are not aloud on on here.

Well if you make yor point properly you won't get sh1t then will you. I wasn't making any insinuations regarding you going to the match either, it's just that you can't make an informed opinion on the atmosphere or what's happening regarding the protest in and outside of the ground if your not there. I never went to the game by the way ,so i'll take  what my mates who did go and the people on here who did go as informed opinions on the atmosphere last night.

Regarding your remarks on blowin smoke out of each others @rses , i think you should go for some anger management classes ,becase you seem to be getting a little out of the zone with your emotions. Count to ten and relax. :laugh:

Lol Count to ten and relax, that 1950's

I teach more modern to that.

Just think of Torres and smile  :D
account deleted by request

Postby burjennio » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:15 pm

does anybody on this site ever meet up at games?
burjennio

Postby lakes10 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:25 pm

burjennio wrote:does anybody on this site ever meet up at games?

Some, the ones i did meet up with have left this forum.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daxy1 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:34 pm

it was loud the march was good i pushed my mate infront of the cameras he looked a right tw@t
it was a night to remember not only beating porto 4-1 but i won my bet had a laugh got on the telly and made the nationals ( the right ones)

lakes it did sound pretty low on the tv mate but it was loud were it mattered Raffa clapped and acknowleged (sp) us about 2 dozen times you missed a good night

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion