stu_the_red wrote:
A.B. wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:
A.B. wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:
A.B. wrote:
As dickless says

You would know now wouldn't you?

Mr i've got to get the last word on everything because i'm 15. Grow up you little nonse.

When you grow a pair of balls and stop acting like a three year old, then you'll have the right to critisize somebody else. Until that day, stick to your day job.

FIFTEEN!

:eyebrow

15, the amount of times you've been on your period this month. Then yes, 15 would be correct.

Come back when you've actually been to a match... or wait... even been in the same country as the team once! :kungfu:

I've been to more than enough games in Croatia. Me not being able to travel to England is a financial and personal matter, something that doesn't concern you.

Come back when you grow some balls and get a decent education while your at it.

Go to a game and come back. Maybe when you're the last few years of your teens you can come over.

Scott managed it and he's only 19, surely if you had the passion you claimed to have you'd make it...

Unless of course you're to young... :D

A.B. Come back when you've been to ONE MATCH lad. :;):

I thought AB was a woman?

Oh dear god, don't give Stu ammo  :no
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby banana » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:07 pm

I dont think it is fair to criticise stinger for his match report at all

Reina - 5
Shouldn't have reacted to Robben's provocation but well it happens so him getting sent off buried any chance of a late comeback. Fumbled of a couple of crosses and seemed nervous tonight. Not a typical Reina performance at all.

Finnan - 7
I think he was our best in the back 4. Went forward a lot in the first half and controlled his area well. Some well executed crosses.

Carra - 7
A big game and Carra did not disappoint no one. No :censored: and fancy pancy. Just good defending.

Hyypia - 6
Played good football until we conceded. Was exposed when we tried to push our line a bit further up field.

Warnock - 4
Reckless defending and went about his business like a headless chicken. Responsible for at least one goal and 8 out of 10 passes completely mishit. I like his passion and aggressivness, but other parts of his game is completely lacking. Maybe Liverpool is too big a stage for him?

Gerrard - 7
A little bit of this a little bit of that. For a while I felt like he had given up and dropped his head down, and then he came back to tackle and deny Robben in the last minute of the game.

Alonso -7
Controlled midfield and spread the ball around with power and precision. His balls should have been dealt with better by his teammmates

Sissoko -7
Took on Essien and Makelele and had them in his pocket, at least until they scored and we had to open up a little more.

Riise - 5
Bad game. Had no cover from Warnock and did not help him out a lot either. Crazy to leave his zone like that and allow Gallas to sneak in behind him on that corner. BAd passing and no contribution at all. He ain't no winger and should have been in the back 4.

Kewell - 5/6
Out of sorts for the most part. This game was Kewell's worst in 10 games. Had a free role playing off Crouch and failed. Crouch was isolated for most of the game and Kewell was not doing enough.

Crouch - 5
I have defended the big one a lot and I still do. But a striker need goals and he need to look dangerous. Crouch was not dangerous and he did not threathen at all. Had a difficult job as midfield gave him little support and Chelsea body checked him all the time. Chelsea play rotten boring football and they get away with it all the time. Crouch was taking knocks for 90 minutes and got nothing from the ref.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:09 pm

is Stu a wind up merchant? i mean, everypost he's giving abuse.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:09 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Go to a game and come back. Maybe when you're the last few years of your teens you can come over.

Scott managed it and he's only 19, surely if you had the passion you claimed to have you'd make it...

Unless of course you're to young... :D

A.B. Come back when you've been to ONE MATCH lad. :;):

Go to a game and come back. Maybe when you're the last few years of your teens you can come over.

When will you shut the fuck up and gain some common sense? If I were you, I'd go back to school and try to get a decent education at best.

I really don't give a fuck how old Scott is and what he's done. I don't have the finances for a round-trip ticket to Liverpool,money for a hotel and the ticket for the game. Not everyone can afford these things, but because you're an ignorant cock sucker, you don't understand those things and never will.

You live in Liverpool and it is ten times easier for one to go to a game than it is for an OTTer an Atlantic Ocean away.

A.B. Come back when you've been to ONE MATCH lad

You're unbealivable, after stating that I've already been to plenty of matches in Croatia you have the nerve to state that.

This is why you have no right to slate anyone else, you're too damn immature and lack common sense.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby JBG » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:10 pm

Thread locked because it was spoiled by two children.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion