Very frustrating - Things need to change

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:17 pm

Sometimes i feel we play like a nonsense team and kick the ball mindlessly upfront when we have the ball in our defence when we can easily pass the ball and keep possesion. I'am so missing Baros and Cisse and Garcia will be out for a month or so and thats no secret. Nowadays I feel Kewell has nothing to offer to Liverpool even thought at 25 years of age. Gerrard needs to be given a few more games before he gets the engine back on. Josemi has made a few mistakes in the game and recently screwed up. Gerrard will leave the club if we don't finish 4th or better and not qualify for next years CL.

Sometimes we are not fluent in our passing like how Man U and Chelsea play so confidently and smoothly.

What else can i say? liverpool better f/ucking beat Olympicos
at home or we don't qualify.

We're all complaining about the f/ucking goal....f/ucking hell  :devil:  :angry:  :devil:  :angry:
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:43 pm

Bloody yellow kits..... :angry:
Last edited by A.B. on Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby JBG » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:47 pm

At least you can count on good old Jamie Carragher.  :)

In a difficult season Carra is emrging as the TRUE hero, as he is the only guy that is showing the level of determination and heart to turn things around.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby who the hell is diarra » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:52 pm

Defo , can anyone tell me of a better centre half anywhere at the Mo than our Carra ???
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:14 am

Was it our Diarra that scored against Man Utd tonight?  :glare:
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby zarababe » Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:33 am

... Kirkland just kept kicking the ball long.. and giving it away.. not impressed by him.. looks quite ordinary..we were unlucky tonite.. and the injuries .. well we could soon  be called Casualty FC.. :(
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:38 am

It was very poor tonight and we were very unlucky, but we've got to regroup and see what team we can put out against arsenal.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:40 am

Thats right things DO need to change (thread Title) We could do with a few of our injured players back, ref's who can actually spot an handball a mile away, Assistants who can judge offside from onside and an established goalscorer......

Ohh and someone to tell Kewell he's supposed to be earning a living out there ???

I'm going on Sunday and taking my boots as I might get a game at this rate !!!!!! ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am

The thing that's really disappointed me in the CL games this year has been our passing. It's been f*cking dismal. So many balls, particularly out to the left, were hopelessly misdirected, overhit or easily intercepted.

Hopefully we can get a settled 11 for a while and get things together. I shudder to think what an on-song Arsenal would do to us if we gifted them the ball in midfield like we did to Monaco tonight.
ivor_the_injun

Postby Dalglish » Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:14 am

ivor_the_injun wrote:I shudder to think what an on-song Arsenal would do to us if we gifted them the ball in midfield like we did to Monaco tonight.

Go on lad, make us all feel a  lot better !!!!!!  :Oo:

Quite honestly I am dreading Sunday and we wil be pasted if we play anything like we have the last couple of games.......
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:16 am

one consolation is that arsenal havn't been at their best either i suppose,i think
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:23 am

You suppose wrongly , without Campbell they have looked weak at the back but just to compound our problems for Sunday's match he is due back ???

Arsenal have leaked goals for fun thats true, but they have also been able to find the net ....we match them on goals conceded  but can you see where the goals are going to come from ?
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:35 am

Next Wednesday is our real D-day.Missing out on the next CL stage would be a right disaster for our season,we need to qualify badly.Arsenal are a step too far for a team without a striker.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:39 am

Ijust don't know where the goals are going to come from mellor? pongolle i don't think so Kewell not . i think maybe we should put jamie up front  at least he'd get stick in.??? ???
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:50 am

greenred wrote:Next Wednesday is our real D-day.Missing out on the next CL stage would be a right disaster for our season,we need to qualify badly.Arsenal are a step too far for a team without a striker.

Alas you are right Greenred but it's becoming a  little repetitive each season fretting over Qualification and progression in the CL  ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion