Only need joquin in jan blow the lot we need him

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:47 pm

Bring in Simo and save the big money for a new central defender.  As already mentioned, i'd like to see us bring in King
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Magician » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:54 pm

Isnt King supposed to be signing a new 5 year deal with Spurs
The Magician

Expect the Unexpected
The Magician

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:02 pm

Because you come on here ranting about nothing and claiming to have alsorts of inside info and starting rumours and telling us what players are thinking and doing. IE what Dirk Kujt is thinking and why Riise hasn't been playing. You're making things up and it gets under my skin the same way as the sheep :censored: made up the rumours he always posts.

Its bloody annoying Lyndsey. I don't give a toss weather the rest of the forum believe the :censored: you come out with at times, i don't and it annoys me, this is also a public forum so you can say what you are entitled to voice your opinion and post :censored: if you like, but don't expect it to go unnoticed and don't expect everyone to believe you and like what you are saying. Its nothing personal (really) I never have a go at Zara.

The occassional rant and putting angry faces in doesn't help. The faces make it very hard for something to be taken seriously.
115-1073096938

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:05 pm

At this moment in time our weakest link is the right wing, in other areas we are at the very least competent. In terms of transfers our priorities have to be right winger, centre back, striker and left winger, in that order.

If the opportunity came up to sign Joaquin in January, and it meant that we had to blow our whole budget, I think we should definitely go for it. How often do you get the opportunity to get a world class answer to your biggest problem?

For me Joaquin looks the real deal, O.K he had a bad game against us, but I wouldn’t read anything into this. Anyone who has seen him play for Betis and Spain regularly will tell you he is class act with all the attributes needed to make it in the Premiership. He has a good height, reasonable aggression, is 2 footed, can go inside and out, has excellent ball control and delivery, has quiet a bit of trickery and can score a lot of goals.

I personally wouldn’t pay 20MIL for Duff or Wright-Philips, but I would be willing to pay 20MIL and maybe a bit more for Joaquin. He really is that good.

If we were to blow our whole budget on Joaquin, it would probably mean that we wouldn’t be able to bring in a centre back, while it would be a set back it wouldn’t be the end of the world, as we have 2 good centre backs plus Josmei, Troare and Whitbread who can cover until the end of the season. I don't think the potential signing of Joaquin would have that much of an affect on the striker situation, as it would be a case of one out and one in, and that one would probably be Cisse, and the funds raised from the sale would be used to buy a replacement.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:12 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Because you come on here ranting about nothing and claiming to have alsorts of inside info and starting rumours and telling us what players are thinking and doing. IE what Dirk Kujt is thinking and why Riise hasn't been playing. You're making things up and it gets under my skin the same way as the sheep :censored: made up the rumours he always posts.

Its bloody annoying Lyndsey. I don't give a toss weather the rest of the forum believe the :censored: you come out with at times, i don't and it annoys me, this is also a public forum so you can say what you are entitled to voice your opinion and post :censored: if you like, but don't expect it to go unnoticed and don't expect everyone to believe you and like what you are saying. Its nothing personal (really) I never have a go at Zara.

The occassional rant and putting angry faces in doesn't help. The faces make it very hard for something to be taken seriously.

???  Where am I ranting about nothing? Show me where?
I can speak dutch and read the Feyenoord website and forums, where did I say I know what Dirk kuijt is thinking?
I read his website he says he is leaving at the end of the season, whats wrong with me saying that?
Also JAR drinking problem is not a secret in Liverpool, but then again you dont even come from Liverpool do you Stu? Where is it your from now? Skem thats not exactly Liverpool is it ???  So before you have a go at OOTERS and OCRs I wouldnt exactly call you scouse either.
You spoil yourself with the little bit of football knowledge you have insulting and having a go at loads of people on here, but I suppose you are very immature at 22.
And dont be bringing zara into this arguement she has nothing to do with it, your the problem no one else.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedWolf35 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:13 pm

The rumours do not bother me so much although some of the posters probably believe that Elvis was an Alien!!!  at least for fecks sake get their names right   Joqin, Jouqun, Jouqen  or Kurt, Burt, Kuyrt

:rasp
RedWolf35

Postby Macca » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:17 pm

Joaquin and Simao are both cup tied in the champions league, and for all we know Betis and Benfica could advance to the knckout stages
Dont expect either player here til next summer
Macca

Postby bigmick » Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:40 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Because you come on here ranting about nothing and claiming to have alsorts of inside info and starting rumours and telling us what players are thinking and doing. IE what Dirk Kujt is thinking and why Riise hasn't been playing. You're making things up and it gets under my skin the same way as the sheep :censored: made up the rumours he always posts.

This is not one of your better posts Stu. This is actually a classic case of what was happening far too much in your absence, people unnecessarily going off about nothing. When anybody posts up a rumour you have a number of choices. Don't read it, don't believe it, don't comment on it but to have a go at the messenger seems to me to be plain daft. This Welsh wizard character has never called it right once sofar (with the possible exception of Pelligrino) but it doesn't mean the lad deserves a slagging.
In the case of Lynds, she HAS called it right on a number of occasions so personally I will always have a look at what she says. I have no idea whether the Riise story is true or not but these things normally are. I had a long conversation about a year or so ago with the goalkeeper Thomas Myrre (spelling is dodgy but he isn't, a really smashing bloke) while he was at Palace on loan. He knows Riise well and said to me that socially he is quite an immature guy. Apparantly his Mum was really instrumental in his early career in Norway. I believe the rumour TBH but that's my choice.
I try not to have a go at people on here as you know, what's the point. It always reminds of when you turf a bunch of winkers out of the pub and then they get about fifty yards away before they start giving it the verbal, very hard that. I also don't like to see anybody get picked on, some on here might deserve it but not CIGGY. I respect your knowledge Stu and like you and all that but you are out of order here. When you and AB go at it hammer and tongs it's OK 'cos your both reactionary little feckers and deserve each other, I'm sure AB missed you while you were gone. Not Lynds though, not a fair target in my book.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopite » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:56 pm

bring in joaquin
kopite

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:45 pm

Where am I ranting about nothing? Show me where?
I can speak dutch and read the Feyenoord website and forums, where did I say I know what Dirk kuijt is thinking?
I read his website he says he is leaving at the end of the season, whats wrong with me saying that?
Also JAR drinking problem is not a secret in Liverpool, but then again you dont even come from Liverpool do you Stu? Where is it your from now? Skem thats not exactly Liverpool is it   So before you have a go at OOTERS and OCRs I wouldnt exactly call you scouse either.
You spoil yourself with the little bit of football knowledge you have insulting and having a go at loads of people on here, but I suppose you are very immature at 22.
And dont be bringing zara into this arguement she has nothing to do with it, your the problem no one else.

Skem? Netherly isn't in Skem mate.

I spend about 4 days a week in town in the ale. Yes i am "exactly" from Liverpool thanks, i was born in oxford street hospital, now the university at the top end of town near the wigwam.
Last edited by 115-1073096938 on Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
115-1073096938

Postby 76-1115222408 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:29 pm

Just wondered, can someone enlighten me to as what an OCR is please!!  ???
Last edited by 76-1115222408 on Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
76-1115222408

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:05 pm

Fuc.king disgusting post!!
You're obviously a really old fashioned type Stu and your 'women know nothing about football' attitude is pathetic!
It seems that you feel threatened by the fact that a women has a lot to say about football!Its obvious to all that Cggy Eats,sleeps,breaths LFC and desrves a bit of respect!
Im not saying that all her posts are spot on and 100% accurate but who's are?? There are a lot on here that deserve worse if you wanna start slating!!
But you choose to pick on a woman,the truth is that she'd probably have you for breakfast!!!
The word WIMP springs to mind!
And btw Lynds is the 1st to p/m any newbies and welcome  them and encourage an input!
In contrast you are the 1st to ridicule and put people down!!!
Or try to i mean!!!
66-1120597113

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:43 pm

Here he is!!! look below lol:D
66-1120597113

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:45 pm

Bit quick that Barry :D
115-1073096938

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:53 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Bit quick that Barry :D

No flys on me kiddo!!! :eyebrow
66-1120597113