Jamie redknapp? - If saints go down on a 3 year deal?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Iceman69 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:45 pm

Was just thinking about what the likelyhood of re-signing jamie Redknapp on a 3 year deal, if Southampton get relagated this season.
I was just reading an article on the 31-year old midfielder saying that him and his dad would be finished if the saints went down, and it would be hard for them both in division 1.

I think Jamie still has a lot to offer, has good vision, and can score. He's a better player too than hamann or Biscan.
I thiknk we'd probably get him on the cheap too.

Maybe we could give his a dad a job too, maybe in the butty shop! at LFC.

Hee Hee
Iceman69

Postby Scottbot » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:54 pm

We've had Jamies' best years buddy. Not sure we want his worst as well. We can do a lot better.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the return of HAS » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:55 pm

Iceman69 wrote:Was just thinking about what the likelyhood of re-signing jamie Redknapp on a 3 year deal, if Southampton get relagated this season.
I was just reading an article on the 31-year old midfielder saying that him and his dad would be finished if the saints went down, and it would be hard for them both in division 1.

I think Jamie still has a lot to offer, has good vision, and can score. He's a better player too than hamann or Biscan.
I thiknk we'd probably get him on the cheap too.

LOL
"We’ve got a lot of Cockneys in the team, but really, it doesn’t matter where they’re from – we’re all playing for Liverpool.” Robbie Fowler
the return of HAS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion