LOSING THE FAITH

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat May 02, 2015 8:04 pm

UvS xR4GEx » Sat May 02, 2015 6:50 pm wrote:Hopefully Chelsea win the league before we play them. They might actually try playing instead of parking the bus... which would give us a chance.

I expect utd to lose to Arsenal but unfortunately winning the other two.

Just said the same thing in the match day thread. If they party all next week it's even better.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Sat May 02, 2015 10:34 pm

Well done to the boys for giving up the season with 7 games remaining. We would have been ahead of United even after losing against them, had our players showed a bit more professionalism. But it's not over yet. Although it's a very VERY long shot, with 3 games remaining there's still a chance so I hope we'll give it our best until the end.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat May 02, 2015 10:45 pm

damjan193 » May 2nd, '15, 22:34 wrote:Well done to the boys for giving up the season with 7 games remaining. We would have been ahead of United even after losing against them, had our players showed a bit more professionalism. But it's not over yet. Although it's a very VERY long shot, with 3 games remaining there's still a chance so I hope we'll give it our best until the end.

It wasn't 7 games to go. The season was over before it even began with the rubbish served up by BR, and every season, the season starts in January under BR.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Dundreamin is back » Sun May 03, 2015 12:09 am

We don't DESERVE to be in CL especially if we perform in it like this season. I would give it a miss and before people start saying g about the financial rewards I don't care then the old potato about "You can't sign the best players if your not in the CL" Oh do you mean the Balotelli,s and Lambert's of the world? To me our reputation in Europe is more important
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Dundreamin is back » Sat May 16, 2015 8:24 pm

Today my faith has totally gone. Absolutely dire, No passion, No spirit,  No fight, No tactics, Not a fooking clue. And as they say at the end of the Loony Tune Cartoons. THAT'S ALL FOLKS
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Doeboy » Sat May 16, 2015 8:36 pm

Want to see some local youngster's incorporated in the team (obviously if they are good enough) sooner rather than later. Sorry to say,  a lot of the guys out there today didn't seem to care enough and with Stevie going, I don't see anyone with the heart to lead us out of difficult times on the pitch.

Sadly, we left Stevie to walk alone today which has left me furious
Doeboy

Postby Santa » Sat May 16, 2015 9:24 pm

I dunno but I thought today might be a good day where we field some youngster with potential, give them a chance to play with a legend in a competitive match and show them what this club is all about if they dig in and play their hearts out...but I think maybe B-Rod let SG pick his XI and the same old misfiring results again? I'm out and totally drained seeing these shite again and again. I have been hard on Rodgers but I think he's tactically inept and he just rub me in as a egoistic character with little substance. Sad and pissed beyond believe and let's see what the owners will do...if they have balls they will get someone with track record and able to get the team to play with spirit again. If they are gutless and wants a yes-man, then another season of mediocrity will follow
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundreamin is back » Sat May 16, 2015 11:59 pm

I've said this before and I will say it again.  Phil Thompson as manager he is ideal and that man would die for this club. And dare I say it when FSG shortlisted  Rodgers and Martinez they picked the wrong one. NEVER trust a man with dazzling teeth because it's cosmetic scratch the surface and underneath it's all bulls.hit
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby eds » Sun May 17, 2015 1:04 am

We need a manager that has pedigree in the game and connections across Europe and/or Sth America, unfortunately Thompson has neither.

Klopp would be ideal, but I can't see the FSG bringing him in.

The only way we can save our club now is if we start demanding that these clueless yanks sell up.

If you aren't convinced that it's them ruining everything, wait till you see the dross arrive over the summer.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Reg » Sun May 17, 2015 6:28 am

Whether he stays or goes, the man is a complete w@nker as a person.

The decline since the Man Utd game and the manner in which we lost those games is completely unacceptable.  W@nker.

Quote from the film Moneyball:

Radio Commentator: What the Minnesota Twins exposed, is the fact that the Oakland A's were fundamentally not a sound baseball team. I mean, they had a flawed concept that started with the General Manager and the brain trust over there thinking they could reinvent baseball. You can't approach baseball from a statistically Beane counter point of view, it's won on the field with fundamental play. You have to steal, you have to bunt, you have to sacrifice, you gotta get mens score in position and then you gotta bring 'em in. And you don't do that with a bunch of statistical gimmicks. Nobody reinvents this game.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sun May 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Reg » Sun May 17, 2015 6:28 am wrote:Whether he stays or goes, the man is a complete w@nker as a person.

We know it and so do the players  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun May 17, 2015 1:43 pm

Personally speaking ,to even recoup  a modicum of faith it will have to be with a new manager rather than the imposter that simply is more than content to stand
idle on the shoulders of greatness ,slowly but surely attempting to lower this club into the nadir of self delusion exclusive to him and his monstrous ego ,this man who
peddles our halcyon days like he had a hand in inspiring them..... Its high time for him to be brought kicking and screaming back to reality ,he's not or never will be
the manager we require ,his ineptitude and complete dearth of tactical acumen has been obvious to all since we limped out of two European competitions,and these
glaring deficiencies have now become more accentuated than his f*cking tan......

"Shows over Mr Liberace ,we will have the piano sent on to your new address"
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Penguins » Sun May 17, 2015 2:04 pm

eds » Sun May 17, 2015 12:04 am wrote:We need a manager that has pedigree in the game and connections across Europe and/or Sth America, unfortunately Thompson has neither.

The only way we can save our club now is if we start demanding that these clueless yanks sell up.

If you aren't convinced that it's them ruining everything, wait till you see the dross arrive over the summer.

Klopp is a pipe dream and you know it....
FSG want a coach, not a manager with a big ego that demands things and questions things.
There was a reason we got Rodgers and no one else. Nothing has changed since then for FSG to go for someone else.
We are stuck with FSG and moneyball for the foreseeable future.

Can't wait for the next Markovic in the summer ;-)
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun May 17, 2015 2:29 pm

Penguins » Sun May 17, 2015 1:04 pm wrote:
eds » Sun May 17, 2015 12:04 am wrote:We need a manager that has pedigree in the game and connections across Europe and/or Sth America, unfortunately Thompson has neither.

FSG want a coach, not a manager with a big ego that demands things and questions things.
There was a reason we got Rodgers and no one else. Nothing has changed since then for FSG to go for someone else.

I hope we do sign the next Markovic, I'd much rather take a gamble on highly rated young players from the continent like Markovic and Coutinho than uninspiring plodders like Milner.
With the likes of Markovic least you know that the latent talent is in there somewhere, you at least have the hope that given the right environment someone may be able to conjure all that natural ability out of him, with the likes of Hendo, Allen and Milner you may as well try and get blood out of a stone.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RedAnt » Sun May 17, 2015 2:30 pm

Penguins » Sun May 17, 2015 1:04 pm wrote:

I wanna see the new Joe Allen. Allen's the Welsh Xavi, remember? Brendan said so. So the new Allen will easily be as good as Xavi and Joe together.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion