Help me - Trying to find the faith

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Luis Garcia » Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:00 am

Lakes, its all down to one of the othe topics i raised...entitled..."why dont we play with fluency? "

We dont, if you pull Alonso and Gerrard out of our team, all the creativity and flair has gone. And we dont look strong like the teams of the past.

If you watched Chelsea V Arsenal, how strong did chelsea look? Its not all down to money. we have spent over 120 million the last six years. Its just that we've bought a lot of turkeys to go with the puddings already in the squad.

the thing with us is, we dont look STRONG! very often. we can sustain pressure for a while at home 1st half say,but it fizzles out.

Only two games gone, but this season will tell us a lot I suppose. I expect us to do a lot better in the CL than the league.

I think we should have bought davids. if you watched him for Spurs, he has the kinda thing we need. he's dogged, can tackle take people on and make things happen. im sure others will disagree.

:eyebrow  :eyebrow
Luis Garcia

Postby lakes10 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:11 pm

you all made great points, but i will pretend tonights game did not happen if thats ok, i am not even going to post on any of the treads that are talking about it.
the champions will defend their title, thats the way i am going to see it.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:14 pm

lakes10 wrote:you all made great points, but i will pretend tonights game did not happen if thats ok, i am not even going to post on any of the treads that are talking about it.
the champions will defend their title, thats the way i am going to see it.

remarkably otimistic from you lakes, i think i might join you :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:21 pm

lol yes i am for once
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:46 pm

.. umm lakes me ol pal.. are ya ok :D or has there been drought where your are :D why are you being calm :D

Trust in the boss and see how things change, that's my advice. There ain't no-one else who can turn our league fortunes round.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KeepTheFaith » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:11 am

Speaking of faith, can I borrow some of anyone's? So full of hope and optimism after Saturday...now gone, nothing.
KeepTheFaith

Postby lakes10 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:40 am

zarababe wrote:.. umm lakes me ol pal.. are ya ok :D or has there been drought where your are :D why are you being calm :D

Trust in the boss and see how things change, that's my advice. There ain't no-one else who can turn our league fortunes round.

lol i am just trying to give the team some time this year but finding it hard
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion