Keep the faith

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby IrishRed » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:08 pm

We have to keep the faith that the team will secure 4th place...The game against Newcastle was terrible but it`s gone now and Everton`s defeat on Sunday leaves 4th place wide open...Our home displays have been great this season and we should beat Blackburn and Everton at Anfield..Àway displays need to improve and hopefully we win against Bayer to give the team a boost...

Bentiez has had no luck this season losing Cisse and Alonso for the season,plus nearly every other player has had some injury problems  this season..Bentiez had to get Liverpool playing again after the long ball ****** we survived under Houllier...He needs time and more luck....

Gerrard and Baros have let the club own by talking to the press...I feel sorry for Gerrard,he loves Liverpool,but he wants Titles  now and who can blame him....I can see him at Chelsea next season,he won`t join Madrid who are in a state of transition at the moment...I`m not a huge Baros fan,always going down blind alleys and his link up play is terrible...I prefer Ponnogle it`s a shame he got injured....Cisse and Nando up front next season   will be a joy to watch,with Alonso back in the centre of midfield....

I don`t know if we can win the Champions League this season,all  I know is that we need 4th place...The Club need to be in the CL`s every season that is only way the players will develop...Hopefully Bentiez gets some decent money to spend in the summer.....This has been a tough season with some bright spots,but the club can still claim 4th place...Bentiez will be given time to win the important prizes(League and CL)and he will bring in more of the players he wants. Bentiez is the real deal,unlike Houllier....we might lose Gerrard but that is football,no player is bigger than the club and it is affecting the team....Once the summer comes the Club need to make a statement saying that Gerrard is either staying or going,so that Bentiez can get on with the rebuilding...I will always love Gerrard and feel sorry for him,but he needs to decide to stay or go and if he does stay it has to be for the right reasons.

The team will secure 4th place more quality players will sign...Cisse and Alonso will be back...nando and garcia will have ajusted to the PL.....The future looks bright,we are lucky to have Bentiez....

The next few seasons will be very exciting for Liverpool.....
IrishRed

Postby Woollyback » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:13 pm

a welcome blast of realistic optimism  :cool:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion