Keep the faith

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kopite_1232002 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:56 pm

People people people.

Keep the faith. This has been the best week in Liverpools history since 2006 f.a cup final. Why because we have got rid of them two. H&G , I can't tell you how good that makes me feel.

In a week we have gone from being £234 million in debt to being debt free. It's taken us 3 years of fighting to get that. We have all come together and won.. 

Today for the first time in a long time I cared about the football and not off the pitch matters. Am I gutted about today's result NO I'm not because this is the start of somethin special am sure of it.

What we have now is new owners winners people who want to make there mark on the clubs history for all the good reasons there no fools. After just 8 days incharge of the red sox they sacked the manager. And I'm pritty sure they will do the same here they ain't fools they will have done there research on the club over the last 6 months. There is even a massive Liverpool fan among the red sox directors.

What a diffrence a week makes.

Put your self in the shoes of a top manager in the summer . You get wind Liverpool want you. You ask your self do I take it? Debt ridden
unhappy players, bad owners. No money to spend

Ask the same question now .

Money, no debt, new owners.

The liverpool managers job has just become a hot prospect again!!

Keep the faith these guys arnt gonna splash 300 million on us just to watch Roy an appointment from the old owners may I add, balls it up for them   

YNWA

There's only one epic swindle
kopite_1232002

Postby TheLad » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:59 pm

Already cheered up a bit.. :p
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion