Liverpool v bolton

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:56 pm

If theres one player we really really miss today its hamann Biscans not havin a very good game. Troares been MOTM so far in my estimation.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:56 pm

LFC#1, the first half was not just poor, it was awful. Finnan cleared off the line and Carson and Pellegrino are not cinvincing at all.

If we play like this against Juve, we will surely get soundly beaten.

I hope the second half will be much better. I'd settle for the odd goal win but it looks likely for Bolton than us right now.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:57 pm

Milan Baros wrote:Thanks a lot

Another question:

Do you know internet-radio-streams which report from Anfield Road?

try BBC Radio Merseyside or BBC five live on the internet, they might have an online feed?
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:58 pm

Rafa might bring someone on Half time....i'm sure he's hammering it home in the dressing room how important this is and i think we'll see a different side for the 2nd half :)
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:59 pm

azriahmad wrote:LFC#1, the first half was not just poor, it was awful. Finnan cleared off the line and Carson and Pellegrino are not cinvincing at all.

If we play like this against Juve, we will surely get soundly beaten.

I hope the second half will be much better. I'd settle for the odd goal win but it looks likely for Bolton than us right now.

Juve is a different kettle of fish all together, they will not play with as many men behind the ball or as physically, but rhier defence is very strong, and I agree that we will have to play a lot better than this to break it down.

But our league performances this seaosn can't be compared to our European form, which has been much more consistent and high quality.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:00 pm

7_Kewell wrote:Rafa might bring someone on Half time....i'm sure he's hammering it home in the dressing room how important this is and i think we'll see a different side for the 2nd half :)

Hope your right mate cause the first 20 mins was embarressing bolton possetition 70 Liverpool 30 ??? , ****** that right off we are liverpool we do not bow down to mediocre sh#t teams cmon lads get a grip, 2-0 to us second half.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:01 pm

i think Moro will come on and score and give us a pretty dour 1-0 win.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:03 pm

don't care how it comes....just get the victory....1 point behind Everton, i reacon WBA will get a result tomorrow..
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:04 pm

the worrying thing is we have to win I dont want it going to the last game of the season BS V Bolton and the outcome of 4th riding on that result Bolton will go above us today if they win.
Need to have a bit of a cussion the last 2 games like last season i know its not good enough but hopefully next season will be a huge U turn and we will be up there challenging the top 3.
Second half CMON U REDS  :love:   :love:  :love:  :love:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:05 pm

yep so do I, they played Charlton off the pitch the other week at the Valley and won 4-1, and with them fighting for releagtion I am confident they will get at least a draw, but first we have to win this afternoon.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:05 pm

just seen doofus on sports interactive, he's dressed like some soldier  :laugh:

what an idiot :laugh:
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:06 pm

LFC#1, Juve may not be as physical but their strikers need only half a chance to score, our man Baros needs 6 or 7! Our defence gets caught napping and admiring the opposition players' passing - especially Pellegrino. I don't know if he is eligible for the CL game or not, but like I said earlier, he is one or two schoolboy errors away from presenting any opponent with a gift wrapped chance to score.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:06 pm

yes Dioufy's attire was shameful, he is a joke! :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:10 pm

I think it was Nigel Spackman who said that Diouf's wearing his best Sunday attire. :D
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wee_boi888 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:10 pm

First shot and on target too by nunez in second half...lookin good i would say pretty early on
wee_boi888
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion