Liverpool champions league dvd - Which one is best?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:39 pm

anyone bought any Liverpool champions league DVD's?  which one is best?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedorDead » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:45 pm

Is there an official one other than the End of season review which has highlights? I want an offical DVD of the whole match...surely they will release summat like this
L - I - V.....E - R - P.......Double O - L....Liverpool F C!!!!!
RedorDead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:46 pm

I pre-ordered the official one off lfc.tv at 18 pounds which has extended coverage of the final and highlights of our road to the final. It also has interviews with Rafa, players etc.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1106852058 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:48 pm

HMV In liverpool was open at midnight last night for the release of the official DVD, It was billed as the perfect gift for fathers day.
84-1106852058

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:49 pm

here is the link to order the official DVD off lfc.tv. It's currently unavailable however as I am sure when they pre-released it yesterday thousands woud've pre-ordered it straightaway. I am sure they will release more.

LFC DVD
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:50 pm

I've had one off eBay since the day after the final.  Watched it four times since.   :buttrock
jonnymac1979

Postby stmichael » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:51 pm

Liverpool released the DVD of their Champions League win on Friday and it has become the fastest-selling sports DVD of all time.

On its first day of release the DVD reached an amazing 1,200 sales just in the morning, reaching 5,000 by the end of the day in Woolworths stores across the UK.

The previously fastest-selling DVD was 'Rugby World Cup Review 2003' which had only sold half as much on its first day of release.

'LFC: Champions of Europe' has even been able to out sell 'The Aviator' by five times and 'Ocean Twelve' by almost 12 times, despite both having huge Hollywood budgets and masses of marketing spent on them.

"Sales of the Liverpool DVD have been phenomenal, much like the club's achievement," said Woolworths spokesman Stephen Robertson.

"Our stores have been swamped by fans trying to get hold of a copy. The final was one of the most exciting football matches ever and people want to see it again and again."
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby RedorDead » Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:10 pm

Liverpool released the DVD of their Champions League win on Friday and it has become the fastest-selling sports DVD of all time.

On its first day of release the DVD reached an amazing 1,200 sales just in the morning, reaching 5,000 by the end of the day in Woolworths stores across the UK.

The previously fastest-selling DVD was 'Rugby World Cup Review 2003' which had only sold half as much on its first day of release.

'LFC: Champions of Europe' has even been able to out sell 'The Aviator' by five times and 'Ocean Twelve' by almost 12 times, despite both having huge Hollywood budgets and masses of marketing spent on them.

"Sales of the Liverpool DVD have been phenomenal, much like the club's achievement," said Woolworths spokesman Stephen Robertson.

"Our stores have been swamped by fans trying to get hold of a copy. The final was one of the most exciting football matches ever and people want to see it again and again."

This just has highlights of the final along with a full season review doesn't it? What about a DVD of just the final, the whole match? Any news on that?
L - I - V.....E - R - P.......Double O - L....Liverpool F C!!!!!
RedorDead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:12 pm

:( Mine still hasnt come from ebay yet, hope the fella didnt rip me off.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stanley park » Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:35 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote: :( Mine still hasnt come from ebay yet, hope the fella didnt rip me off.

i got one off ebay, it was the whole sky coverage from six oclock right to the end of the program,it's great,a really good copy. so you should be ok!!
stanley park

Postby XSD » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:00 pm

hm, are they going to make a dvd with highlights from all the games leading up to the final, then the final in full?
I have highlights of the final at my house anyway.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:12 pm

i was in town today looking at this 'season review DVD' and it covers everything.....don't know about the rest of you, but i don't want to watch our league performances....the league cup final or that defeat to Burnly again.....i think i'll wait until the Champions league DVD comes out.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:28 pm

7_Kewell wrote:i was in town today looking at this 'season review DVD' and it covers everything.....don't know about the rest of you, but i don't want to watch our league performances....the league cup final or that defeat to Burnly again.....i think i'll wait until the Champions league DVD comes out.

Yea i dont really want to have to watch Djimi's own goal again  :no , its not like any of us are gonna forget that anyway is it !!!  ???

I prefer to remember his goal line clearence in the CL Final.
:bowdown

YNWA
76-1115222408

Postby Gracias King Rafa » Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:55 pm

I ordered my copy from Play247 for £12.99 should be with me very quickly fingers crossed.
My local  Woolworth's was showing it (I only saw brief interviews with Alonso & Garcia),I overheard someone saying that they showed a Neverton DVD but only to speed up the emptying of the store at closing time!! :D
Gracias King Rafa

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:40 am

I doubt LFC will bring out a different DVD just for the CL campaign, this would be it i'd think. I've got the whole match on Tape anyway, and this DVD will go along nicely with that. Plus I ordered one of the official programmes which were available on lfc.tv for a shortwhile.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion