Liverpool champions league dvd - Which one is best?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:24 pm

Wooooooo theyve finally arrived  :buttrock
Feel a bit of a :censored: I sent him a nasty email yesterday saying where's me :censored: DVDS :angry: its been 2 weeks you've been paid now hurry up  :D
Ciggys gona have a few drinks, and relive the events that unfolded in Istanbul  :cool:  :buttrock
If any one wants copyies of them pm me.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gracias King Rafa » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:21 pm

I also bought the CL Final 3 disc set & the Juve game,top quality and quick delivery as well (Bought them Sunday evening and I got them by Rec Del yesterday morning - Wahhheyyyyy!) :D

"Game well and truly OVER" indeed!! :D :D

Luckily Sky also showed the post trophy celebrations (YNWA & We are The Champions) which ITV cut out,absolutely brilliant! :bowdown
Gracias King Rafa

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:26 pm

I got the Season review one and have watched it and was pretty impressed with it. It has about 10 mins of highlights of the final itself and shows all the interviews with Carra, Rafa, Dudek and Stevie and celebrations straight after the match. Their is also a couple of minutes of the parade and an excellent tribute to Emlyn Hughes on it.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Snowman » Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:57 pm

Hi everyone I am a new member so be gentle. Just to say I edited the new DVD of the CL final. First disc contains all the matches leading to the final highly edited by skilled professionals it also contains interviews JC SJ RB XA MB JA. The second DVD contains the whole match including extra time, penalties and post match interviews. I think its due for release 16th July  :D
Snowman

Postby Dalglish » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:02 am

RedorDead wrote:Just found this, description of the official dvd, out July 18th for £14.99 if you look around:

Disc 1:
All the goals and highlights from the Champions' League Group and Knock Out stages, up to and including the semi final.

Disc 2:
The Final in its entirety - all 90 minutes, plus extra time, and, of course, the penalty shoot out. Plus those memorable scenes from the open top parade through Liverpool city centre are also featured.

Ordered mine off Play.com for £14.99. Official LFC DVD Arriving shortly after July 18th.

As well as the Final it shows all the highlights of the earlier rounds and as mentioned footage of the parade  :)

Happy Days  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:43 pm

.. bought mine from .. Tesco's .. build up to the game.. interviews with the payers and fans beforehand... post match interviews.. plane arriving at JL airport.. and that parade.. and the previous rounds.. too ...fantastico..

.. and as I type i am listening to... that awesone spanish commentary.. after listening to that compilation by Chrissy.. with Aldo cryin.. ooooooh so awesome.. shivers down me spine again... :)
Last edited by zarababe on Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Siddy454 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:21 am

Get the official on from a lfc shop
1892 - 2005 - Liverpool F.C

18 League Titles
6 F.A Cups
7 League Cups                         
5 European Cups
3 UEFA Cups
3 European Super Cups
1 Super Cup
14 Charity Shields
Y.N.W.A
Siddy454

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:08 pm

I bought the one from SkySports.Com. Was delivered in 2 days and i'm satisfied with the quality.
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion