If you had to choose - Either of the following

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 68-1172977136 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:33 am

BarryBelfast wrote:When ya fly through a storm.......................

Hold head up high,or put in crash position?

Ground control to whiskey bake..................Mayday.....Mayday .................Die Manc Scum die!

Die Scum!!

LFC

Hmmmmm you said that we were low. Well I'd never wish death upon anyone. Not even a scouser. I guess this just proves all the stereotypes I have about scousers being right C*nts.
68-1172977136

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:33 am

Well what would you call it? Ok it was a good deal of skill. But luck played a huge role in that game. For both sides I suppose. But if I can't call that luck than you better not ever say United have gotten lucky. We win games that we perhaps shouldn't have won this season. Isn't that what champions have to do? Honestly when I try to be serious with you you insult me and it pisses me off. So if you don't want me to go back to being an annoying  than I suggest you stop.

You can't be serious if you claim LFC won the European Cup due to "luck".

It discounts the group stages, the second round, the quarter finals, the semi-finals and the final?

At what point does luck cease and determination serve to be the sole cause of LFC's victory?

china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Can You Count to Five » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:34 am

KOPSHITE wrote:
peewee wrote:
KOPSHITE wrote:
peewee wrote:
DRDunited wrote:
peewee wrote:anyway i am bored with you idiots now, if you want to talk seriously about football then that will be good. if you want to prove the low intellect of the average scum fan then you have also succeeded, well done

You ask me what have we won in the past two years. Well a Carling Cup. What have you won again? I honestly don't think you won anything worth mentioning unless you champs league win was two years ago which was a good game I'll admit but I'm pretty sure it was three years ago. So... I think I rest my case. The past is the past yes. But we will win the league this year and you will place third this season... and probly every season afterwards. Unless of course its a lower position. I don't think you'll get second or first. I just don't honestly see it happening, that's not even from a United standpoint either. I just don't see it.

champions league, FA cup. i think thats more than your carling cup. so who is the most succssesful in recent history between us and you?

even a biased moron like you has to admit the facts dont lie, unless you are suggsting the champions league and FA cup are not worth winning

and what will the recent history be after this season  :D

listen so you fully understand this, if you dont ask your dad to read it to you and explain it.

dont come on her saying we cant talk about our history and how history counts for nothing, whilst at the same time talking about your history and trying to justify why you think you are a better club than us.

sorry to say this bit the last 10 years is history. last season is history. at the end of this season you can say you are better than us this season if you win the league.

i dont have to justify why i think we are a better club because i know we already are a bigger and better club and u hate us for being bigger and better than you lot now ask your mum to read that to ya  :upside:

Tell me inbred when was 16 bigger than 18? When was 2 bigger than 5?

Education I guess is not big in Manchester  :laugh:
Can You Count to Five

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:34 am

who u talking about bellamy and sissoko?   

No, obviously I was not.

Did I not make myself clear, or do you simply have trouble reading?
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 75-1172973373 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:35 am

DRDunited wrote:

Ground control to whiskey bake..................Mayday.....Mayday .................Die Manc Scum die!

Die Scum!!

LFC

Hmmmmm you said that we were low. Well I'd never wish death upon anyone. Not even a scouser. I guess this just proves all the stereotypes I have about scousers being right C*nts.

dont let it bother u i just laught at the sad b@stards and pitty them
75-1172973373

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:35 am

KOPSHITE wrote:
peewee wrote:
KOPSHITE wrote:
peewee wrote:
DRDunited wrote:
peewee wrote:anyway i am bored with you idiots now, if you want to talk seriously about football then that will be good. if you want to prove the low intellect of the average scum fan then you have also succeeded, well done

You ask me what have we won in the past two years. Well a Carling Cup. What have you won again? I honestly don't think you won anything worth mentioning unless you champs league win was two years ago which was a good game I'll admit but I'm pretty sure it was three years ago. So... I think I rest my case. The past is the past yes. But we will win the league this year and you will place third this season... and probly every season afterwards. Unless of course its a lower position. I don't think you'll get second or first. I just don't honestly see it happening, that's not even from a United standpoint either. I just don't see it.

champions league, FA cup. i think thats more than your carling cup. so who is the most succssesful in recent history between us and you?

even a biased moron like you has to admit the facts dont lie, unless you are suggsting the champions league and FA cup are not worth winning

listen so you fully understand this, if you dont ask your dad to read it to you and explain it.

dont come on her saying we cant talk about our history and how history counts for nothing, whilst at the same time talking about your history and trying to justify why you think you are a better club than us.

sorry to say this bit the last 10 years is history. last season is history. at the end of this season you can say you are better than us this season if you win the league.

i dont have to justify why i think we are a better club because i know we already are a bigger and better club and u hate us for being bigger and better than you lot now ask your mum to read that to ya  :upside:

bigger and better in what way?

having less trophies than us, having part time supporters and being hundreds of millions in debt

yes mate, i am soooooooooooo jealous       :sleep
112-1077774096

Postby Can You Count to Five » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:35 am

KOPSHITE wrote:
DRDunited wrote:

Die Scum!!

LFC

Cant spell for sh!t can you?
Can You Count to Five

Postby 68-1172977136 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:36 am

The Manhattan Project wrote:
so champs league wasn't in 2004 huh? I'm pretty sure that right now its 2007 scouser. so that would be three years. Who's the moron now? If it was 05 I'm sorry mate, but I'm pretty sure it was in 04. And the FA Cup may be better than the Carling Cup, but we dominated in the final. Where as you had to come from behind against a team that is right now fighting relegation. Plus you had to win it in pk's if I remember correctly, so it wasn't even decisive.

Penalty kicks are a valid way of winning a cup.

Italy won the World Cup on penalties. Does this mean they aren't world champions?

The issue of winning by penalty shoot-out is the weakest argument the envious can use.

pk's are a valid way to win a cup, but its not decisive. I never said that you shouldn't have won because of it. So stop infering that I said something I didn't. You know what I meant so stop putting words in my mouth.
68-1172977136

Postby 75-1172973373 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:36 am

Can You Count to Five wrote:
KOPSHITE wrote:
peewee wrote:
KOPSHITE wrote:
peewee wrote:
DRDunited wrote:

u going on about the past again how many premier leagues have you won?
75-1172973373

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:36 am

I don't think you need to be pitying us, when you have the typing skills of a six year old.
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Can You Count to Five » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:37 am

KOPSHITE wrote:
Can You Count to Five wrote:
KOPSHITE wrote:
peewee wrote:
KOPSHITE wrote:
peewee wrote:
DRDunited wrote:

Put your European cups on the table inbred.

How many do you have?

How many do we have?

Can you count to five?

:laugh:
Can You Count to Five

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:37 am

It's a change of name and organisation. It's still the linear continuation of the old league

pk's are a valid way to win a cup, but its not decisive. I never said that you shouldn't have won because of it. So stop infering that I said something I didn't. You know what I meant so stop putting words in my mouth.

If I could put words in your mouth, you'd come up with better arguments.

Penalties are completely decisive.

One team wins, one team loses.

A clear winner and loser.

Thus, it's decisive.
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 68-1172977136 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:38 am

Wow, you can count congrats. 18 is better than 16. 5 is better than 2 wow a first grader could have figured that out. I'm impressed did you do that all by yourself? How many titles did you win in the 90's?
68-1172977136

Postby 75-1172973373 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:39 am

The Manhattan Project wrote:

I don't think you need to be pitying us, when you have the typing skills of a six year old.

wow i made a type error  :D  big deal. michael shields got 10 more years now he's getting bummed by queers!  did i spell that right!
75-1172973373

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:39 am

Wow, you can count congrats. 18 is better than 16. 5 is better than 2 wow a first grader could have figured that out. I'm impressed did you do that all by yourself? How many titles did you win in the 90's?

One.

How many titles did you win in the 80's?
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion