Who would you choose - Mancs or bitters

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:07 am

I hate the mancs more than Everton. I live near Manchester so I have spent my whole life arguing with mancs, while I rarely met a bluenose unless I went on holiday to Wales lol. I am sure all the scousers wil hate Everton with a passion, but for me I would want the mancs to get relegated first if they were fighting at the bottom with Everton. (I used to hate Denis Law until he scored THAT goal. I spent the rest of the day laughing)
account deleted by request

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:10 am

NANNY RED wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:Pick Man Utd nan. The bitters celebrate when Gerrard gets injured, can you imagine there reaction if they won a trophy in your family? It would be unbearable ! :D

Yes Karhaz but its not just about me its about what yous lot would do an all, if it came down to it who would you prefer

Thats who I would prefer. I know more bitters than manc supporters and as I have said before the manc supporters are not as bad as the bitters. They actually celebrate the success of there team with no consideration to there rivals. What they achieve is theirs. With Everton supporters, they are bitter, they can only really enjoy it if LFC are suffering. So there is the answer I would give. Man United to win. At the end of this season, we can all agree they are our equals, not some bitter neighbour who wants what we have !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:14 am

No question, has to be the bitters, keep success in the city of Liverpool and out of Manchester.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:19 am

If you'd asked me in the late 80's i would have sais Everton, no problem.

Bit harder to answer now. We call them closet Mancs so it would seem hypocritical if
I said Man U.

Everton I suppose, but it wont happen anyway.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:04 am

I supported everton in 1995 and would do so again in that situation
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:54 am

Everton, I am a scouser and have a lot of mates & family who are blues and can rember when the derby was a bit friendlier. I hate the Mancs with a passion.
I would rather anyone in the world won anything except the Mancs
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TheRedsFan » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:16 am

Boocity wrote:Everton, I am a scouser and have a lot of mates & family who are blues and can rember when the derby was a bit friendlier. I hate the Mancs with a passion.
I would rather anyone in the world won anything except the Mancs

Yea same here! I hate them with passion
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." Bill Shankly
TheRedsFan

Postby destro » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:43 am

Easy one for me living in Manchester, Everton to win no question whats so ever :D I hate it when United win a corner never mind a cup !
destro

Postby lakes10 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:52 am

I would back Everton, and when they win you can say for years that when the chips were down we backed them, then they can not rub it in, they can only rub it in if we hoped they were to get stuffed and won.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:19 am

Everton every time! yes they would lord it for a while but then they would just have a sh*t season the next year and it would die down :D   but if the fecking mancs won the lot then you would hear about it for fecking years and they lord it to much as it is ( a fecking lap of honour every time they win a corner )
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red_guy » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:56 am

Living in malaysia, you have to face the f@cking Mancs everyday (lots of know-nothing-about -football supporters here i.e Mancs). For me , i would say Everton!
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red_guy » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:03 am

GRAHAM01 wrote:Everton every time! yes they would lord it for a while but then they would just have a sh*t season the next year and it would die down :D   but if the fecking mancs won the lot then you would hear about it for fecking years and they lord it to much as it is ( a fecking lap of honour every time they win a corner )

Everton is like a 5 year old kid and Mancs are 30 year old guy with a mind of a 5 year old kid........
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redbilly1960 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:06 am

If it was the mancs v the bitters in the FA Cup Final I would have to want the bitters to win it. Although I would go do something far more interesting but just as annoying.......shopping (yes shopping) and not watch it.
After all it would only be the FA Cup not like the bitters are EVER going to get to a Champions League final.
As for cheering on british teams desperatly want the mancs and chelsea to loose everytime no matter who they are playing.
"I was only in the game for the love of football-and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool"
                                                                Bill Shankly
Justice for the 96
Redbilly1960

Postby Bam » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:59 am

I'd choose Liverpool to win the league.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby loopyliverpool » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:39 am

Everton. I never want the Mancs to win anything ever, horrible people, horrible club. Also Kevin Sheedy went to my school so Ive a little attachment to the Toffees.
loopyliverpool

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion