If we fail again this season, what next? - What if

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Dundalk » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:10 pm

chrisrafman wrote:I do thinks its a good time to bring this up, in my eyes we are failing so far

WE ARE UNBEATEN IN THE LEAGUE  :veryangry
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chrisrafman » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:06 pm

that would be ok if we had won more than we have drawn but what about the champions league
The devil on the badge represents the equality of manchester united with satan and his many demoish minions downstairs. just like the many twisted devil worshipers accross the world it means you have to posess the same sick minded mentality to follow that pathetic excuse for a football team.
chrisrafman

Postby Wilhelmsson » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:46 pm

I think some members of the forum would make good actors and actresses, the melodramatic displays of depression and defeatism is truly worthy of Oscar nominations.
'There's Man Utd and Man City at the bottom of Division 1, and by God they'll take some shifting.' - Bill Shankly.
Wilhelmsson

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:49 pm

Wilhelmsson wrote:I think some members of the forum would make good actors and actresses, the melodramatic displays of depression and defeatism is truly worthy of Oscar nominations.

bejasus, your a fine one to talk.
66-1112520797

Postby Wilhelmsson » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:50 pm

I am blunt as Stalin, I show no emotion because my heart is made of stone, and therefore I couldn’t possibly win any Oscar’s for acting for it’s not my forte.

I have also been upbeat this season, I said we would beat Arsenal and I was correct for eighty or so minutes.
'There's Man Utd and Man City at the bottom of Division 1, and by God they'll take some shifting.' - Bill Shankly.
Wilhelmsson

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:54 pm

Wilhelmsson wrote:I have also been upbeat this season,

Remind me to leave the internet connected world if you are ever downbeat . . . .
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Wilhelmsson » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:58 pm

Where on earth have I ever been anything other than upbeat? I have not said sack Rafa, all I said was the clock is ticking, which it is, if you were to click on your Internet clock in the right hand corner of your screen, it would tell you the same.

I might be a boring in the middle man who takes opinions from both sides of the coin, but I wouldn’t say I have been down beat, as I say I said the team would beat Arsenal and bar a defence lapse of concentration and a mistake by Arbeloa, the team came pretty close.
Wilhelmsson

Postby redtrader74 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:01 pm

Wilhelmsson wrote:Where on earth have I ever been anything other than upbeat? I have not said sack Rafa, all I said was the clock is ticking, which it is, if you were to click on your Internet clock in the right hand corner of your screen, it would tell you the same.

I might be a boring in the middle man who takes opinions from both sides of the coin, but I wouldn’t say I have been down beat, as I say I said the team would beat Arsenal and bar a defence lapse of concentration and a mistake by Arbeloa, the team came pretty close.

Cheer up
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby Red8 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:44 am

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:This topic is silly because we won't fail this year. This year the league is coming home to Anfield. end of, be more positive.

Surely you are joking.  We seem to be light years behind the Scum and Arsenal.  We are playing archaic football compared to their "pass and move".   It will be a two horse race between those two this season.
Red8

Postby burjennio » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:57 pm

Red8 Posted on Oct. 29 2007,10:44
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (god_bless_john_houlding @ Aug. 11 2007,00:29)
This topic is silly because we won't fail this year. This year the league is coming home to Anfield. end of, be more positive.

Surely you are joking.  We seem to be light years behind the Scum and Arsenal.  We are playing archaic football compared to their "pass and move".   It will be a two horse race between those two this season.

In fairness to GBJH he did post that in August, when the birds were singing, the sun was shining and we all could dream
burjennio

Postby Owzat » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:42 pm

I wonder how many man city fans were dreaming of a title bid before Saturday, is their's any more or less realistic than our's?

Oh and when's our next 3pm Saturday KO?
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:02 pm

Wilhelmsson wrote:I am blunt as Stalin, I show no emotion because my heart is made of stone

WTF?  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:47 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Wilhelmsson wrote:I am blunt as Stalin, I show no emotion because my heart is made of stone

Christ, some c*nt went and resurrected Shakespeare.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:14 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

Christ, some c*nt went and resurrected Shakespeare.

well his name has 'wil'  :D
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stevef209 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:34 pm

Paul C wrote:As long as we challenge this year and wins a cup weither it being the FA, Carling or CL then I don't think were failed, we need to start well and improve our bad away from, as long as we do that and finish second then we haven't fail imo, then next season win the league, if we win it this year it will be amazing.

As long as Rafa takes the team forward this season and makes a SERIOUS challenge then I think the Americans will give him another season, if not I think they'll ask questions, especially since we spent big money this summer.

In Rafa we trust! we at least I do :cool:

Paul...it took me 3 hours to tear my eyes off of your avatar!  :love:

Oh and...Rafa must go.  :rasp
stevef209

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion