If we fail again this season, what next? - What if

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:24 pm

Infact it could be a good thing if we dont win anything for a while get rid of some of these so called new fans who dont have a fuckin clue, like people on holiday who wear Liverpool shirts with Gerrard etc on the back and lie on their lie lows on an England towel on reading the fuckin S*n gobsh.ites :angry:
Was so p.issed off in Tunisia this lad about 22 he was from Preston he had loads of Liverpool tops on was talkin to him a few days later said any news cause I heard feck all there and he said oh weve bought Babel, I said I think we need another defender he said why Palletta is Mint  :laugh: I said yer what he's shite mate.
Next thing he hands me the s*n do ya wana read I said why the feckinell have you got that he just looked at me like I was from another planet.
I said you know what lads Ive had the runs since I got here gizz that to wipe me @rse on, and walked away with it and threw it in the bin.

I mean Preston is not the other side of the world some people havent got a clue.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:11 am

Ciggy, shame on you, for even if sugessting your ar.se deserves as much punishment as the s*n. Tut tut. As for all our more less knowledgeable fans, i.e. your friend from preston, I think are pathetic. Obviously not true Liverpool fans, and I'd rather see Anfield filled with 4 men and their dogs but who have Liverpool Football Club running through their veins, than a 40,000 capaticy of people who couldn't give a toss about the outcome of the match.

A Liverpool supporter isn't somebody who can tell you everything about the clubs illustrious history, those who can great, but a Liverpool supporter is somebody who loves the club to the bitter end and would be prepared to turn out for a match against Barnet in League 2 on a cold bitter November night. Liverpool Football Club, is all based on loyalty and passion. We remain loyal to our side and we love them with a passion no other club can compare to. If these jolly come latelys want to announce they are Liverpool supporters they have to show that same passion and loyalty. Also proud to admit you're a Liverpool supporter, even if we are in League 2 at some point in the future. So for people who want to say they support us, but have no love for the side and are only interested in supporting us because of the successes of 2005 in Istanbul, then I'd like those fans to go off and support a different side, they're not the fans Liverpool Football Club wish to be associated with.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Ciggy » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:24 am

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:Ciggy, shame on you, for even if sugessting your ar.se deserves as much punishment as the s*n. Tut tut. As for all our more less knowledgeable fans, i.e. your friend from preston, I think are pathetic. Obviously not true Liverpool fans, and I'd rather see Anfield filled with 4 men and their dogs but who have Liverpool Football Club running through their veins, than a 40,000 capaticy of people who couldn't give a toss about the outcome of the match.

A Liverpool supporter isn't somebody who can tell you everything about the clubs illustrious history, those who can great, but a Liverpool supporter is somebody who loves the club to the bitter end and would be prepared to turn out for a match against Barnet in League 2 on a cold bitter November night. Liverpool Football Club, is all based on loyalty and passion. We remain loyal to our side and we love them with a passion no other club can compare to. If these jolly come latelys want to announce they are Liverpool supporters they have to show that same passion and loyalty. Also proud to admit you're a Liverpool supporter, even if we are in League 2 at some point in the future. So for people who want to say they support us, but have no love for the side and are only interested in supporting us because of the successes of 2005 in Istanbul, then I'd like those fans to go off and support a different side, they're not the fans Liverpool Football Club wish to be associated with.

Thats it.
Last edited by Ciggy on Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hello_red » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:45 am

Ciggy wrote:I support Liverpool because I love them not because they win tropheys.
If they never won another thing Id still love them to bits they are part of my life each and everyday.
And will be till the day I die.

Thats exactly it! Passion win or lose!
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby LegBarnes » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:17 am

i like alot of people havent had a choice in the team i follow i was born a liverpool fan like my dad before me ,
i wouldnt change this for the world i get sick feeling , joy and sadness every time i see them run out on the pitch and do there thing for there fans i love them more then all my belongings .

I just plain love liverpool like it was my secound father and will do untill i take my last breath .

Come on lads lets do it this year lets show them manc :censored: we can play !   :love:
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red_guy » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:40 am

Ciggy wrote:I support Liverpool because I love them not because they win tropheys.
If they never won another thing Id still love them to bits they are part of my life each and everyday.

Me too. Definitely.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chrisrafman » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:43 am

I have supported Liverpool since i can remember. They play a massive part of my life and i love the club to bits. I just hate seeing Wanc and Chavski up there above us. Im desperate to see Stevie G win lift the Premiership Trophy and have every confidence he will this season, i have high hopes but im worried its gonna be the same story. i dont want to be 20-30 points away from those b*stards again, but ill assure you no matter what happens this season ill be LFC for life
The devil on the badge represents the equality of manchester united with satan and his many demoish minions downstairs. just like the many twisted devil worshipers accross the world it means you have to posess the same sick minded mentality to follow that pathetic excuse for a football team.
chrisrafman

Postby redtrader74 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:31 pm

Ciggy wrote:Infact it could be a good thing if we dont win anything for a while get rid of some of these so called new fans who dont have a fuckin clue, like people on holiday who wear Liverpool shirts with Gerrard etc on the back and lie on their lie lows on an England towel on reading the fuckin S*n gobsh.ites :angry:
Was so p.issed off in Tunisia this lad about 22 he was from Preston he had loads of Liverpool tops on was talkin to him a few days later said any news cause I heard feck all there and he said oh weve bought Babel, I said I think we need another defender he said why Palletta is Mint  :laugh: I said yer what he's shite mate.
Next thing he hands me the s*n do ya wana read I said why the feckinell have you got that he just looked at me like I was from another planet.
I said you know what lads Ive had the runs since I got here gizz that to wipe me @rse on, and walked away with it and threw it in the bin.

I mean Preston is not the other side of the world some people havent got a clue.

Reading that rag is down to ignorance, even without Hillsborough i would not read it, i've seen glimpses, seen the adverts and its full of $hit, like the Mirror, Star btw. Maybe you could have explained why he shouldn't be reading it rather than give him some abuse. Some people are just without knowledge, or don't know any more than a tragedy happened, or choose to forget what the rag wrote. Whatever, you say Preston not the other side of the world....... well that rag unfortunatly still sells thousands in Liverpool each day.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby Avi Cohen » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:08 pm

Hi guys,

How are you? I'm a long time reader, first time poster. Glad to join you on this site of the best football team in the world.

My hopes for this season is some consistency from Rafa, Kuyt to hit at least double figures, teams not to go to the Mancs already beaten and some their jammy luck to pass over onto us.
AND HERE COMES AVI COHEN!! OH I SAY - AT THE SAME END HE'S GOT ONE BACK!!!!!!!!!!
Avi Cohen

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:54 am

There's just something so unnecessarily defeatist about this thread.  The lads are raring to go and I'm looking forward to sitting back and enjoying the ride.  Worrying about what happens if we "fail" this season before a ball's even been kicked in anger is simply the wrong mentality, IMHO. :(
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Dundalk » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:26 am

My god the season hasnt even started yet and already there is a thread about failing, give the boys a frickin chance will ya  :no
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:51 am

They only way i could see Rafa being asked to leave is if we ended up in 5th to 10th place and that is not going to happen.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RichardLFC1 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:07 pm

Bad Bob wrote:There's just something so unnecessarily defeatist about this thread.  The lads are raring to go and I'm looking forward to sitting back and enjoying the ride.  Worrying about what happens if we "fail" this season before a ball's even been kicked in anger is simply the wrong mentality, IMHO. :(

Agree with you there mate. There was no need for this topic just pointless

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:11 pm

This thread is dumb.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Torres 2007 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:32 am

...he said, wearing his Liverpool FC Pyjamas, pouring his cup of tea into his Liverpool Fc Mug, and his cornflakes in his LFC Bowl, and wearing his Stevie G Slippers, on Sale now for £5.99.

lol  :D  :D
Torres 2007

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion