If anything could tug at your heart strings - It is this

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:37 pm

I think that you are going to miss Anfield more than what you realise. Back in the eighties RS had a cráppy stadium that was so hot, but RS needed to improve as it was crumbling to pieces. It was against all security measures, it was a typical British Stadium (early XX century English stadium).

Back then we wanted a new stadium, and now we miss the old one sorely.

I think that's going to happen in Liverpool but multiplied x 10, because that old San Sebastian stadium had charisma but what can be said about Anfield?

As a foreign red, I don't like the idea of leaving Anfield. I understand the economic reasons, but I also reckon that in the football of future most of the incomes won't come through season tickets... but TV rights, international merchandising, and all that.

Ciggy thank you for the pics. And you lot, enjoy it while you can. I plan to make a visit before the tragedy happens.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreenred » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:50 pm

my grandad worshiped JACK BALMER my dad worshiped BILLY LIDDELL my elder brother worshiped KEVIN KEEGAN i worshiped KENNY DALGLISH and now my son worships STEVEN GERRARD. Four gennerations of kopites stood on that famous kop, JESUS the day we move will be the day a piece of me dies in terms of progress i understand we have to move to keep up with the times , they can take our ground away but they cant take away our memories.
thegreenred

Postby Smeg » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:44 pm

You can stick a new stadium up your fucking :censored:.
Smeg

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:48 pm

thegreenred wrote:my grandad worshiped JACK BALMER my dad worshiped BILLY LIDDELL my elder brother worshiped KEVIN KEEGAN i worshiped KENNY DALGLISH and now my son worships STEVEN GERRARD. Four gennerations of kopites stood on that famous kop, JESUS the day we move will be the day a piece of me dies in terms of progress i understand we have to move to keep up with the times , they can take our ground away but they cant take away our memories.

What a lovely post.
Unfortunatly for me, me grandad was an evertonian so is my dad.
But lucky enough me mum chose the red half to support.
Oh god it doesnt bare thinking about Ciggy a bitter ImageImage
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:09 pm

zarababe wrote: :( gawd them pics brought tears to me eyes doll. But I have to say havin visited the 'Emirates' stadium Ars.e. Fc to see the Argies play them Brazil nuts .. that is some stadium and I would so luv to see our great club own somthing like that. It's like moving house, great memories and times, good and bad.. but hey we need to compete with the power houses in Europe, that means new home.

While the Emirates stadium was built very well, it looks like a shell imo. And those who went to the game recently at the Emirates stadium said that the atmosphere was :censored:.

The Emirates Stadium isn't the type of stadium that will have an atmosphere that other teams will fear.

So no, I don't want our new stadium to look anything remotely like Emirates stadium.
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:23 am

It is the fans that make the atmosphere, not the cement and steel.

The name of the game now is money and it will only get worse. As long as teams like manure can better us by 20,000 extra fans per game, it will be hard to keep up.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:26 am

LFCFan4Life wrote:And those who went to the game recently at the Emirates stadium said that the atmosphere was :censored:.

Hmmm, are you a member of an Arsenal fans forum as well?
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:55 am

kazza wrote:
LFCFan4Life wrote:And those who went to the game recently at the Emirates stadium said that the atmosphere was :censored:.

I realize that you were born ignorant and an imbecile of a human being but this is getting ridiculous.

Let me explain it to you thorougly so a man such as yourself could understand it (I know it's quite difficult having your head up your :censored: all the time, but bear with me):

Exhibit A:
And those who went to the game recently at the Emirates stadium said that the atmosphere was :censored:

Keyword: recent

The recent game being Brazil v Argentina

60,000 that were there were not all Arsenal fans,

Exhibit B:
Zarababe-
But I have to say havin visited the 'Emirates' stadium Ars.e. Fc to see the Argies play them Brazil nuts

Keywords: ''havin visited the Emirates stadium, to see the Argies play them Brazil nuts"

As far as I know, Zara isn't an Arsenal fan and she was at the game. The recent game, is it all making sense so far?

Let me put it all together for you.

Why would I need to go to an Arsenal forum, to know that the atmosphere during an international match was :censored:?

Zara proves my point. I know one or two others that are Liverpools fans [they live in London] that went to the game on the weekend. That's how I heard that the atmosphere was not very good.

I rest my case, you talk out of your :censored: more than any tit that has ever joined this forum period. You spend so much time trying to have a ''pop'' at me, that you end up looking like an :censored: in the end.

Now slither back to your cave.
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby ALONSO_14 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:58 am

Shall be a sad sad day when anfield is destroyed..
LIVERPOOL FC- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005
                        EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, 5TH TIME WINNERS
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:56 am

LFCFan4Life wrote:
kazza wrote:

I realize that you were born ignorant and an imbecile of a human being but this is getting ridiculous.

Let me explain it to you thorougly so a man such as yourself could understand it (I know it's quite difficult having your head up your :censored: all the time, but bear with me):

Exhibit A:
And those who went to the game recently at the Emirates stadium said that the atmosphere was :censored:

Keyword: recent

The recent game being Brazil v Argentina

60,000 that were there were not all Arsenal fans,

Exhibit B:
Zarababe-
But I have to say havin visited the 'Emirates' stadium Ars.e. Fc to see the Argies play them Brazil nuts

Keywords: ''havin visited the Emirates stadium, to see the Argies play them Brazil nuts"

As far as I know, Zara isn't an Arsenal fan and she was at the game. The recent game, is it all making sense so far?

Let me put it all together for you.

Why would I need to go to an Arsenal forum, to know that the atmosphere during an international match was :censored:?

Zara proves my point. I know one or two others that are Liverpools fans [they live in London] that went to the game on the weekend. That's how I heard that the atmosphere was not very good.

I rest my case, you talk out of your :censored: more than any tit that has ever joined this forum period. You spend so much time trying to have a ''pop'' at me, that you end up looking like an :censored: in the end.

Now slither back to your cave.

That's you AB, always good for a laugh      :laugh:

Firstly I never insulted you, only asked a question. I realize that because you are a b@stard you never knew your father for him to teach you some manners. It is very big of you to throw insults over the internet. Really proves you are a man. Why do I feel you get beaten up at school regularly?

Maybe if you got out of your little bedroom and actually made physical friends rather than cyber-friends you would not be so abrasive (or maybe you tried and this is a knee-jerk reaction to being shunned). Seriously you have personality issues. I have only had one issue with people on this forum and that is with you, you have issues with many. If you do not like what I say to you change your name (like you did the last time AB). Even if you did it would not be long before you are found out as you can be smelled from miles away you are that full of sh1t.

Tell your mother she did a poor job of raising you (she must have been busy with all her tricks to teach you some manners). In a funny way I actually feel sorry for you. But then again maybe not.  :cool:

By the way, people you talk to on the internet are hardly what you call friends. Get a clue!
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:12 am

kazza wrote:that because you are a b@stard you never knew your father

If yers dont mind can you use the pm button. It took me about 2 feckin hours to write this topic.
And Kazza I find your insults to AB disgusting.  :no
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:07 am

Ciggy wrote:
kazza wrote:that because you are a b@stard you never knew your father

If yers dont mind can you use the pm button. It took me about 2 feckin hours to write this topic.
And Kazza I find your insults to AB disgusting.  :no

That is fine and your opinion. Most of the time I have banter with AB I try to make fun of him with clever comments but he always responds by insulting me. Where were you when he told me he was going to have sex with my sister and mother (she has passed on by the way). That is what started this but I do not remember you saying anything then. So unless you show balance I find it hard to respect your opinion.

You never respond to any of my posts ciggy, so I now what side if the fence you are on. That is ok, it does not bother me and even though it may be personal, I know you know nothing about me so I can live with it.

It does not surprise me that AB gets women to fight his battles. Maybe that is why he is such a f@ggot.  :)  If you really cared about AB maybe you should incourage him to not be such a bad mannered little kid and not appease his petulance.

Go back and check, all I asked was whether he was a member on a Arsenal forum as well. Perfectly reasonable question.

Finally ciggy I have been a member here for years and the ONLY problems anyone has had of me is with AB so please do not make out I am some kind of problem. I have had less run-ins with members than you have for fecks sake.

Now if you don't mind, I will go back to Coventry where I have been since I joined this forum.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BOODIDDY » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:17 am

i hope that those who go in the kop now are all moved to the new kop, not scattered about because that will mean suits and day trippers quietning the place down. All the real kopites to be given first choice in the new kop.
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:24 am

kazza wrote:You never respond to any of my posts ciggy

I never read that about your mother or sister.
I am not fighting AB's battles, as far as I can see you started it in this topic.
You are like a stalker with him though, when ever he post you make sure you get your digs in.
Which is pretty pathetic in my eyes.
And finally I never reply to your posts as you dont say anything  that interests me TBH.
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redmikey » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:42 am

Smeg wrote:You can stick a new stadium up your fucking :censored:.

we said that about the seats
redmikey
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion