Here it comes again... - Everything's getting bigger.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby zarababe » Wed May 23, 2007 1:42 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:
The Ace1983 wrote:Zarababe, that is the most kick-@ss pic on your sig. I just set it to my desktop background.Wicked.

Post it for me please, I have signatures switched off.  :)

Here it is :)

THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Wed May 23, 2007 2:59 am

zarababe wrote:
The Ace1983 wrote:Zarababe, that is the most kick-@ss pic on your sig. I just set it to my desktop background.Wicked.

:D wicked lol - It's great isn't it - anno somone on here, out in Athen's now who has printed it on their T-shirts - looks boss  :)

I sent it around to a couple of ManUre and Chelsea fans. Kinda killed my joy when they pointed out that in the movie, all the Sparatans were slaughtered...
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Wed May 23, 2007 3:17 am

i haven't slept for the last 3 days....i keep having nightmares about us losing to meelan....

Now having butterflies in the stomach while typing this.....

hope everything ends on us getting number 6.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed May 23, 2007 4:06 am

You could not fit a piece of paper between the cheeks of my a*se right now, I am THAT nervous.

Tonight's game will be much harder than 2005, and I just hope our boys are in the right frame of mind and are not over confident.
We've come a long way, but the biggest challenge of all awaits.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed May 23, 2007 5:03 am

actually i think this is the first game all season where i havent felt too nervous and actually feel like we will perform on the night. i know our strongest team will be out there with something to play for, i am actually looking forward to the game
112-1077774096

Postby mungi » Wed May 23, 2007 6:21 am

hopefully it wont go to penalties tomorrow morning
mungi
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed May 23, 2007 9:45 am

We should all take 2 Asprin a few hours before the game.....just in case of pen's
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lucky » Wed May 23, 2007 9:57 am

Won't worry about that. We have the best penalty stopper in the whole world! :laugh:
"We've got a great team spirit - It doesn't matter how many goals we go down, we'll keep fighting till the end." - Steven Gerrard
Lucky

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed May 23, 2007 11:24 am

Went to bed about 02:00am this morning.  Woke up at 05:45am. 

Shit myself though, I've been drinking a lot over the last 48 hours and I thought I'd had one of those sick sleeps you have where you sleep for about two days cause you're that tired.  I thought it was 17:45pm in the evening and that I'd missed going on the piss all day with the lads.  I had to shoot all round the house looking for the TV remote control and I was made up when GMTV finally came on!!!! 

Went back to sleep anyway and got up at 11:00am.  The day starts now...
jonnymac1979

Postby zarababe » Wed May 23, 2007 11:50 am

AussieKopite wrote:
zarababe wrote:

:D wicked lol - It's great isn't it - anno somone on here, out in Athen's now who has printed it on their T-shirts - looks boss  :)

I sent it around to a couple of ManUre and Chelsea fans. Kinda killed my joy when they pointed out that in the movie, all the Sparatans were slaughtered...

Movies and reality kinda different ay - tell'em to stop clutching at straws  :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Wed May 23, 2007 12:24 pm

I don't think I could cope with extra-time, let alone pens. I'd be confident, but that wouldn't stop my brains from coming down my nose! And that would be the least embaressing element of a quite devestating combo of bodily functions. :D
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed May 23, 2007 12:51 pm

just nipped down the offie and i've got a bottle of budvar on the go in the office. got that much adrenaline pumping i'm gonna have to go for a run around the carpark in a minute :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed May 23, 2007 1:07 pm

Woollyback wrote:just nipped down the offie and i've got a bottle of budvar on the go in the office. got that much adrenaline pumping i'm gonna have to go for a run around the carpark in a minute :D

Thats a nice drop Woolly  :;):
66-1112520797

Postby The Ace1983 » Wed May 23, 2007 2:48 pm

I got a bit of American Red wine myself in honour of our owners. I promised God last night that I wouldn't get superstitious but over the last hour, I've walked into the road twice to avoid ladders over the pavement, I refused to drink Nastro and I stopped myself from splashing out on some Italian Pine Nuts (because Italians don't have real nuts :D  ) so God, if you're reading this, I'm so sorry.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed May 23, 2007 4:37 pm

The nerves are starting to burn off now and the excitement's building.  I've had "Ring of Fire" (der der-der der-der der der der) and YNWA playing all morning to stoke up the atmosphere in the apartment.  No mates, no pubs, no distractions--just me and the telly today.  The missus is swerving the place until she knows it's over.  Got the kit on now and a few ales chilling in the fridge...I'm set. :cool:

COME ON YOU RED MEN LET'S MULLER THE MILANESE AND SHOW THE WORLD THAT, WHEN IT COMES TO LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB AND CUP FINALS, LUCK HAS ABSOLUTELY FOOK ALL TO DO WITH IT! :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion