FABIO BORINI- Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby C-R » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:32 pm

leeroy74 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:20 am wrote:put him on a 'pay as you play' contract. If its not about money he'll agree to it.

:nod  :nod
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:43 pm

Very strong rumblings tonight on the bongo drums that he is on his way to West Ham

fingers crossed  :nod
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:31 pm

The turd that just won't flush. Won't surprise me if he sits tight next season and looks to go on a bosman next summer. What an utterly ***** signing this guy has been.
Doeboy

Postby eds » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:17 am

I called out this piece of s**t for what he was a while ago.

There are some that defended him and still continue to do so.

Borini is in the same league as Diao and Owen now.

True mercenaries that don't give a f**k about anyone and anything else except themselves.

Don't give me this rubbish that the club signed them for x amount of years and WE only have ourselves to blame.

He knows his limitations, he knows he will be playing lower league footie as soon as his contract runs out with us.

The little rodent has had ample opportunity to find another club but he has been sitting on his nice little pay packet doing f**k all for years now.

Shocking individual. Just as bad as Sterling's behaviour in my eyes.

I shake my head every time this c**t wears our shirt.  :no
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby maguskwt » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:43 am

:laugh:
We're not so biased are we? At least Borini kept quiet and didn't do the dirty laundering in public. I'd criticise him for not joining Sunderland when they wanted him and he had the opportunity to play first team football. But it's his career. Put yourselves in the player's shoes first before slamming the player.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:01 am

maguskwt » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:43 am wrote::laugh:
We're not so biased are we? At least Borini kept quiet and didn't do the dirty laundering in public. I'd criticise him for not joining Sunderland when they wanted him and he had the opportunity to play first team football. But it's his career. Put yourselves in the player's shoes first before slamming the player.

What do you mean he has kept quiet:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/9890209/fabio-borini-wants-to-leave-liverpool-according-to-his-agent

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/397664/Fabio-Borini-writes-bizarre-tweets-after-snubbing-Sunderland-and-QPR-to-stay-at-Liverpool

And that's only in the last 12 months. Just because Sterling has been more in the news doesn't mean this peanut has kept quiet.  :laugh:  :laugh:

Yeah if I was "in his shoes", I would honour my profession and try to get as much game time as possible. But that's just me.

Salary is important but I was under the impression that football was something more than collecting a wage at the end of the day and sitting on your a**e doing f**k all for it. You must be a typical Gen Y, it's this sad "me, me" mentality that is destroying the world today.

Continue defending him though, it's pathetic really.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

eds

Postby redshade » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:44 am

Must be awesome to just chill out and earn ridiculous  amounts of money while many of us out there have to graft for few years to earn what some t.w.a.ts earn in a week.
I hope this clown goes.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby maguskwt » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:44 am

eds » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:01 am wrote:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/9890209/fabio-borini-wants-to-leave-liverpool-according-to-his-agent

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/397664/Fabio-Borini-writes-bizarre-tweets-after-snubbing-Sunderland-and-QPR-to-stay-at-Liverpool

And that's only in the last 12 months. Just because Sterling has been more in the news doesn't mean this peanut has kept quiet.  :laugh:  :laugh:

Yeah if I was "in his shoes", I would honour my profession and try to get as much game time as possible. But that's just me.

Salary is important but I was under the impression that football was something more than collecting a wage at the end of the day and sitting on your a**e doing f**k all for it. You must be a typical Gen Y, it's this sad "me, me" mentality that is destroying the world today.

No you're wrong, I am a Gen X. And I am not defending him because I agree with what he's doing. I just don't agree with fans who condemn the so called fringe players they don't like and blame them for honoring their contract just because they want to get rid of them. At the same time they condemn the good players they like when these players wanted to leave. It's hypocrisy. If you put yourself in their shoes and can honestly say that you won't do what they are doing now, then it's fair enough. Just put your money where your mouth is.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:01 am

maguskwt » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:44 am wrote:
eds » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:01 am wrote:

No you're wrong, I am a Gen X. And I am not defending him because I agree with what he's doing. I just don't agree with fans who condemn the so called fringe players they don't like and blame them for honoring their contract just because they want to get rid of them. At the same time they condemn the good players they like when these players wanted to leave. It's hypocrisy. If you put yourself in their shoes and can honestly say that you won't do what they are doing now, then it's fair enough. Just put your money where your mouth is.

I have read that a few times and I still can't make any sense what you are going on about.  :upside:

We have had plenty of "fringe" players that haven't continued to stink up the place by moving after realising their game time was going to be limited. That's the true mark of a football professional WHO ARE ACTUALLY IN IT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS.

Borini on the other hand is simply a useless lazy c**t that epitomises everything wrong in this world. The fact that there are people like you defending him is simply mind numbing.

Wonder if you hold the same set of "ethics" in your workplace and defend the lazy sods that are on a decent pay packet doing f**k all while the grunt of the work is done by people being under payed?

eds

Postby Reg » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:06 am

Eds bear in mind the complete incompetence of football clubs to extract value for money from their players and you realise everything is possible and anything is acceptable. Football clubs most be the most wasteful business model out there.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:50 am

Reg » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:06 am wrote:Eds bear in mind the complete incompetence of football clubs to extract value for money from their players and you realise everything is possible and anything is acceptable. Football clubs most be the most wasteful business model out there.

Good point. Couldn't even begin to imagine how much money is spent in England alone on professional footballers who don't actively play. Heaps, upon heaps, upon heaps of cash wasted.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby mart » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:57 am

eds » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:01 pm wrote:
I have read that a few times and I still can't make any sense what you are going on about.  :upside:

Its not really that hard to understand. When a player signs a contract, both he and the club agrees to honor that contract. If one side is unhappy with it, they can ofcourse try to find some solution to that but they dont have to.

We bitched and moaned when Sterling wanted out of his contract, and we could have forced him to stay if we didnt get lots of cash for him. But now when we want to get rid of Borini its suddenly perfectly ok to want to get out of a contract? And even now when we want to get rid of him we are actually trying to get some cash out of the deal if we get rid of him. Its the very definition of hypocrisy. If we didnt want him to stick around for long we should have given him a shorter contract.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby johnbarnes » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:28 pm

mart » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:57 am wrote:
eds » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:01 pm wrote:

Its not really that hard to understand. When a player signs a contract, both he and the club agrees to honor that contract. If one side is unhappy with it, they can ofcourse try to find some solution to that but they dont have to.

We bitched and moaned when Sterling wanted out of his contract, and we could have forced him to stay if we didnt get lots of cash for him. But now when we want to get rid of Borini its suddenly perfectly ok to want to get out of a contract? And even now when we want to get rid of him we are actually trying to get some cash out of the deal if we get rid of him. Its the very definition of hypocrisy. If we didnt want him to stick around for long we should have given him a shorter contract.

Yes - part of the situation LFC finds itsedlf in, is that if they want to sign up the 'next big thing' or youth with a lot of potential, then they have to offer contracts that will attract them. This means offers 4-6 year contracts to beat off potential rival bids. This world great when the player concerned is Coutinho but then works against us when that player like in this case is Borini. If the player is happy to sit out his contract then there is nothing a football club can do. That's how contractual employment works!
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:17 pm

I don't blame players who sit out their contracts. It's their legal right and as long as they try hard in training and keep their mouth shut then I struggle to argue against them fulfilling an agreement that we gave them by choice .

However, I do take issue when a player has been told he's not needed...he won't play and he should look else where. I take even more issue when that player ignores that and then moans to the press about not playing. Borini lad, you tried, but your career will be non existent if you stay another year. Do yourself (and your short foottie career a favour) and move on.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:23 pm

Lot of lads like Borini now who just follow the money and all this 'caged lion' talk is just to attract another buyer.

Training and not playing first team is enough for some, and so long as it pays well its he easiest job in football.

No pressure or expectation to deal with as the good agents can smart talk clubs into offering lucrative terms for bench
players.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion