All new official Klopp thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kazza » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:55 pm

leeroy74 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:20 pm wrote:This stinks of the Media and if it's true that the media got wind of it and forced the club into the announcement then there's only one thing we can be sure of...  The f@kking Saudi's (invested interest in City!) have been tipped off by the media about Klopp leaving and there's been a stack of brown envelopes passed around to expose this story and derail the Liverpool charge to the title thus allowing City a clear run through while we sulk around dis-functionally and our season fizzles out.

No other reason the media would hold us to ransom - Saudi cash involved. Mark my words.

I think you mean Emirati cash, the Saudi’s own Newcastle United not Manchester City…. Or maybe you mean Qatari cash, they own PSG. Then again you could mean Kuwaiti cash, they owns Nottingham Forest. Or perhaps Bahraini cash who own Córdoba Club de Fútbol, a Spanish second division club  :laugh:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:38 pm

Reg » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:02 pm wrote:There's a rumour he was caught with his pants down.

Eh?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:22 am

I wish we could just convince Klopp’s staff to stay to give us a year of continuity, surely the staff have the same contract duration as  and will have 18 months left. If it doesn’t work out then we gave it the logical try, then we have a year to assess. I just feel losing Klopp would be awful but losing the staff as well could be too disruptive. I think let Klopp leave, keep the staff and let Pep manage on a caretaker basis and see how it goes, I think that is the smartest move.

Curiously by the coaching staff resigning does that mean they don’t get paid?
Last edited by kazza on Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leeroy74 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:52 am

kazza » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:55 pm wrote:
leeroy74 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:20 pm wrote:This stinks of the Media and if it's true that the media got wind of it and forced the club into the announcement then there's only one thing we can be sure of...  The f@kking Saudi's (invested interest in City!) have been tipped off by the media about Klopp leaving and there's been a stack of brown envelopes passed around to expose this story and derail the Liverpool charge to the title thus allowing City a clear run through while we sulk around dis-functionally and our season fizzles out.

No other reason the media would hold us to ransom - Saudi cash involved. Mark my words.

I think you mean Emirati cash, the Saudi’s own Newcastle United not Manchester City…. Or maybe you mean Qatari cash, they own PSG. Then again you could mean Kuwaiti cash, they owns Nottingham Forest. Or perhaps Bahraini cash who own Córdoba Club de Fútbol, a Spanish second division club  :laugh:

It stinks of the Middle East corruption - trying to derail us so City win it. Either that or it's the media trying to upset us so City win, after all, City are the media darlings.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:23 pm

:bowdown

What will we do without this guy!!
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:59 pm

He deserves a stand named after him.

As great as he is I think he will miss us as much if not more than we will miss him. I think this is his pinnacle and Klopp, Liverpool Football Club (and the owners to be fair) are a match made in heaven. I don’t think he will ever have this special a relationship with any other football club. I think he deserves to go down in our history as a legend.

I remember when we knocked Dortmund out of the cup their fans booed him, I cannot see any Liverpool supporter ever booing Klopp.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:16 pm

Miracle worker.

We are a club known for its miracles though. As kazza says it's a match made in heaven between Liverpool and Klopp.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:24 pm

I don't think Klopp is immune to criticism. Not sure why he made the subs he did against the filth on Sunday, I can only imagine it was because of injuries.
I do think though that the team should have been fired up for this game and Klopp was for me anyway a bit too subdued on the sideline. Maybe he realised the players were jaded, maybe he was simply stunned by how passive they were...
But I was waiting for him to go ballistic at the performances of some out on the pitch..... And he didn't
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:06 pm

bunglemark2 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:24 pm wrote:I don't think Klopp is immune to criticism. Not sure why he made the subs he did against the filth on Sunday, I can only imagine it was because of injuries.
I do think though that the team should have been fired up for this game and Klopp was for me anyway a bit too subdued on the sideline. Maybe he realised the players were jaded, maybe he was simply stunned by how passive they were...
But I was waiting for him to go ballistic at the performances of some out on the pitch..... And he didn't

Agree with much of that. As for him being subdued, in the post match press conference he looked absolutely shattered, had me thinking he really wasn't well .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:40 pm

woof woof ! » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:06 pm wrote:
bunglemark2 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:24 pm wrote:I don't think Klopp is immune to criticism. Not sure why he made the subs he did against the filth on Sunday, I can only imagine it was because of injuries.

Agree with much of that. As for him being subdued, in the post match press conference he looked absolutely shattered, had me thinking he really wasn't well .

This is what worries me, Klopp is leaving due to health issues.

Hopefully that isn't thr case (and he's simply worn out). But I think the true reasons for him stepping will be revealed after he's gone.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion