FABIO BORINI- Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:29 pm

I just can't see him signing for someone like Sunderland on a permanent basis, he may well go out in January but IMO only on loan. According to his agent Inter Milan wanted him in the summer and now by the sounds of it Lazio are interested too, he's not going to sign for a team that are perennial relegation dodgers over here when he has clubs of that ilk wanting him in Italy.
Wether we get a transfer fee or not for him isn't really his concern, he has got to look after number one.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby eds » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:31 am

Yeah, apparently we are offering Lazio 8m + Borini for some 22yo Nigerian kid in their squad.........  ???

Reaks off another FSG and Rodgers inept waste of money.

F**k, will we ever learn?
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby parchpea » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:49 am

We don't buy the best player but the player with the best value and there is a world of difference.

Borini has been hanging around like a bad smell for long enough and Christ only knows why we signed him in the first place.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:26 am

eds » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:31 am wrote:Yeah, apparently we are offering Lazio 8m + Borini for some 22yo Nigerian kid in their squad.........  ???

I doubt we will, I beginning to wonder if we will ever make a marque signing unless he's cheap like Mario
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:57 pm

eds » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:31 am wrote:Yeah, apparently we are offering Lazio 8m + Borini for some 22yo Nigerian kid in their squad.........  ???

I'd take it to be honest. The lad can't be any worse than Fabio...right?   :Oo:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:26 pm

7_Kewell » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:57 pm wrote:

I'd take it to be honest. The lad can't be any worse than Fabio...right?   :Oo:

It's the fact that we would be spending another 8m though mate, that's what bothers me.

Death by a thousand cuts, which is why Benitez never got anywhere near the title.

At this stage, would be happy to get rid of this dog-turd of an individual but he has made it amazingly difficult for us.

Would be happy with a player swap just to get him out as quickly as possible.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Doeboy » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:57 am

The guy is utter *****. Not cut out for this level and we need to get rid. I'd rather a kid from the youth team be on the bench rather than this clown. Really questions BR's judgement over bringing him to the club, espeically when he had seen his first hand at chelsea
Doeboy

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:27 am

I can't believe that after almost 3 years he is still getting on. He is just not good enough and no amount of running after lost causes is going to change that. Playing him isn't going to help the cause of getting him out the door any quicker either.
Honestly was hoping I'd never see him in a lfc jersey again  :down:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:43 am

red till i die!! » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:27 am wrote:I can't believe that after almost 3 years he is still getting on

Because he's been out on loan quite a bit I'd forgotten he's been here that long, come to think of it I'm sure he was Brendan's first ever signing, before even Joe Allen.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:58 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:43 am wrote:
red till i die!! » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:27 am wrote:I can't believe that after almost 3 years he is still getting on

Because he's been out on loan quite a bit I'd forgotten he's been here that long, come to think of it I'm sure he was Brendan's first ever signing, before even Joe Allen.

He was the "one who the fan's will  :hearts:D
I think he really needs a reality check and is spending far too much time with Dr Steve.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:30 pm

Read this in the Echo a few days ago, makes me want to scream.... :veryangry

Liverpool FC striker Fabio Borini says he has no regrets about staying at Anfield

Fabio Borini says he has no regrets about staying at Liverpool as he insisted: “I still believe I can be a success here.”

The Italian striker was advised by Brendan Rodgers to move on last summer but he snubbed moves to both Sunderland and Queens Park Rangers.

“I’ve never regretted staying here,” Borini told the ECHO.

“Yes, I could have left but I wanted to stay at Liverpool and I’m glad I did.

“To be honest, going back to last summer, I didn’t expect to play as much as I have done so far.

“With Daniel Sturridge’s injuries, I’ve played more than I expected. I think I’ve done okay.

“I probably should have scored a couple of goals from the few chances I’ve had but I’m quite happy with my season so far.

“I won’t be leaving this month either. I started the last game and I don’t see any reason why I would need to change clubs. I see it as all positive for me.”

Liverpool were keen last summer to grasp the opportunity to make a profit on the £10.4million they paid Roma for Borini.

The Reds agreed a £14million deal with Sunderland and then a £13million package with QPR. However, on both occasions the player held talks but opted to stay put – despite Rodgers’ warnings about a bit-part role.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:05 pm

7_Kewell » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:30 pm wrote:Read this in the Echo a few days ago, makes me want to scream.... :veryangry

Liverpool FC striker Fabio Borini says he has no regrets about staying at Anfield

Fabio Borini says he has no regrets about staying at Liverpool as he insisted: “I still believe I can be a success here.”

The Italian striker was advised by Brendan Rodgers to move on last summer but he snubbed moves to both Sunderland and Queens Park Rangers.

“I’ve never regretted staying here,” Borini told the ECHO.

“To be honest, going back to last summer, I didn’t expect to play as much as I have done so far.

“With Daniel Sturridge’s injuries, I’ve played more than I expected. I think I’ve done okay.

“I probably should have scored a couple of goals from the few chances I’ve had but I’m quite happy with my season so far.

“I won’t be leaving this month either. I started the last game and I don’t see any reason why I would need to change clubs. I see it as all positive for me.”

Liverpool were keen last summer to grasp the opportunity to make a profit on the £10.4million they paid Roma for Borini.

The Reds agreed a £14million deal with Sunderland and then a £13million package with QPR. However, on both occasions the player held talks but opted to stay put – despite Rodgers’ warnings about a bit-part role.

Once again (imo) it all comes down to our manager.

I.E. If you're really desperate to get rid of a player AND you've already told him he'll only be a bit part player THE LAST THING YOU DO IS GIVE HIM SOME GAME TIME !    :veryangry

Some might say Rodgers had no option   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

As much as I don't rate the likes of the show pony Baliotelli I'd far rather see him on the team sheet !!

More and more we see that despite all the positives we can say about Rodgers when it comes to ACTUAL TEAM/MAN MANAGEMENT the fella is no more than a school prefect !

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:04 pm

These two sentences sum this lad up perfectly. He is perfectly happy to sit here and not play.

Seriously, How deluded can one person be.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:59 pm

Bear in mind he'd scored ONE goal in his LFC career. ONE goal....and that wasn't this season either.

Then read this...: "“I probably should have scored a couple of goals from the few chances I’ve had but I’m quite happy with my season so far."

Jesus wept
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:56 pm

I think any hopes of getting £13m out of Sunderland for Fabio have all but disappeared now they have signed Defoe.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion