FABIO CARVALHO - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:50 pm

If he's not getting game time at Leipzig he'd surely be better off back with us, training and learning from Jurgen and the Squad ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby redshade » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:10 pm

woof woof ! » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:50 pm wrote:If he's not getting game time at Leipzig he'd surely be better off back with us, training and learning from Jurgen and the Squad ?

I'd have liked him to have featured in Europa, league Cup and occasional cameos when we'recomfortable, may have not been enough but good experience nonetheless.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:39 am

I get the feeling something has happened behind the scenes between Fabio and the LFC coaching team.

When he went on loan he said he hasn't spoken to Klopp for months.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:31 pm

Has been recalled from his loan due to lack of game time.

Now rumoured to be going out on loan again to a club in the championship  :Oo: .

What went wrong with this fella?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:02 pm

Think he had a falling off with Klopp about game-time. Jurgen loves you as long as you respect him, but if you start acting up he isn't very forgiving, especially when it comes from young lads.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:20 pm

I think it went sour because he pushed back over his gametime. The thing is what did we offer him when he signed ? Was it what he wanted to hear to get his signature or was it sign for us and you might get a game here and there over a few seasons. I doubt it was the latter tbh as he would have felt he was better off at Fulham where he was established and playing every week. I think we are at fault for getting him to sign and he's at fault for taking a big move when he wasn't ready for it.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:30 pm

red till i die!! » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:20 pm wrote:I think it went sour because he pushed back over his gametime. The thing is what did we offer him when he signed ? Was it what he wanted to hear to get his signature or was it sign for us and you might get a game here and there over a few seasons. I doubt it was the latter tbh as he would have felt he was better off at Fulham where he was established and playing every week. I think we are at fault for getting him to sign and he's at fault for taking a big move when he wasn't ready for it.

Agreed. I don't think the club did itself any favours signing him. Don't think he was advised well either. And I think he needs to swallow his pride and be a bit more humble, restart his career. If he's as good as he says or thinks he is, he will have a future, just not at LFC I don't think
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Eagle » Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:50 pm

Seems to have an attitude problem. He’s been out of the international scene since last year after he annoyed the Portuguese FA by informing them via text that he wouldn't be playing for the U21s because "being in the Under-21s no longer brings any benefit". After a modelling shoot he had a sly whinge on Instagram that modelling was all he got to do these days. Then after Klopp went out of his way to praise him publicly, he claimed Klopp never speaks to him. Now he’s bombed at Leipzig. He was better off staying here this season and playing for us in the Europa League and League Cup and then seeking out a move in January if he wasn’t closer to the minutes in the PL. Looks like he’s off the Hull on loan and he’s best served humbling himself and knuckling down.
Eagle

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion