FABIO BORINI- Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:30 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:56 pm wrote:I think any hopes of getting £13m out of Sunderland for Fabio have all but disappeared now they have signed Defoe.

He is out of contract in june 2016 so I doubt anyone is going to show real interest or give us that kind of money for him. No point in giving him a new deal either as then we will never get shut. We had our chance in the summer to get rid but for whatever reason we couldn't and it will cost us.

On another note though, how desperate are sunderland to (A) offer us that money for borini and (B) for spending as much on defoe  :wwww
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:32 pm

red till i die!! » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:30 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:56 pm wrote:I think any hopes of getting £13m out of Sunderland for Fabio have all but disappeared now they have signed Defoe.

He is out of contract in june 2016 so I doubt anyone is going to show real interest or give us that kind of money for him. No point in giving him a new deal either as then we will never get shut. We had our chance in the summer to get rid but for whatever reason we couldn't and it will cost us.

On another note though, how desperate are sunderland to (A) offer us that money for borini and (B) for spending as much on defoe  :wwww

Sadly, I think you're correct.

Unless an Italian side come in for him, I doubt he'll move on and will probably wind down his contract. However, to be fair to the club (BR aside) we did all we could to move him on and agreed two very good deals.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:47 pm

We cannot keep taking hits on players or allow them to run out their contracts as financially its damaging to the team. Far too many players have been let get into this situation and with FFP taking hold most clubs will be looking for bosmans and loans to balance their sheets so it will be hard to get a fee for players that are surplus to requirements. Reina 3 years ago was a good keeper who was worth money, Likewise Agger and both of them were let go for practically nothing. Suso is the latest so we haven't learned any lesson at all.  Due to all this messing I doubt the likes of sterling and coutinho will be here in 2 years because they will be sold.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby eds » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:59 am

red till i die!! » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:47 pm wrote:We cannot keep taking hits on players or allow them to run out their contracts as financially its damaging to the team. Far too many players have been let get into this situation and with FFP taking hold most clubs will be looking for bosmans and loans to balance their sheets so it will be hard to get a fee for players that are surplus to requirements. Reina 3 years ago was a good keeper who was worth money, Likewise Agger and both of them were let go for practically nothing. Suso is the latest so we haven't learned any lesson at all.  Due to all this messing I doubt the likes of sterling and coutinho will be here in 2 years because they will be sold.

Couldn't agree more mate.

This is a true reflection of how inept and incompetent this club has been under Ayre and his legion of suits over the last few years.

It also wouldn't surprise me that this club sold Suarez for $62m as reported by the Spanish press, to be paid over a number of years.

Borini SHOULD have been sold off by now, no ifs or buts about it. It is absolutely unacceptable that we still have flops like him, Aspas and Luis Alberto still at our club.  :no
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby kazza » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:30 am

eds » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:59 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:47 pm wrote:We cannot keep taking hits on players or allow them to run out their contracts as financially its damaging to the team. Far too many players have been let get into this situation and with FFP taking hold most clubs will be looking for bosmans and loans to balance their sheets so it will be hard to get a fee for players that are surplus to requirements. Reina 3 years ago was a good keeper who was worth money, Likewise Agger and both of them were let go for practically nothing. Suso is the latest so we haven't learned any lesson at all.  Due to all this messing I doubt the likes of sterling and coutinho will be here in 2 years because they will be sold.

It also wouldn't surprise me that this club sold Suarez for $62m as reported by the Spanish press, to be paid over a number of years.
:laugh:  So now you believe the Spanish press over the British press, talk about twisting the argument to suit the case
:laugh:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:34 am

kazza » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:30 am wrote:
eds » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:59 pm wrote:

:laugh:  So now you believe the Spanish press over the British press, talk about twisting the argument to suit the case
:laugh:

I said I wouldn't be surprised........never said I believed the Spanish press.

Personally I think the real amount is between 65-75m.

Irrespective it's peanuts for the 3rd best player in the world, and yet another f**k-up on our behalf.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Doeboy » Sat May 30, 2015 3:10 pm

This guy is like a turd that no matter how hard you try, you just can't flush.  When are we going to be rid of this bellend?
Doeboy

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat May 30, 2015 3:42 pm

Doeboy » Sat May 30, 2015 2:10 pm wrote:This guy is like a turd that no matter how hard you try, you just can't flush.  When are we going to be rid of this bellend?

That proposed move to Sunderland might have been good for LFC but that doesn't necessarily mean it was the right move for him.
He obviously wants to go to a big club, his CV reads Chelsea, Roma and Liverpool and sometimes if you take a few steps down the career ladder it's not always a certainty that you'll climb back up again.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Sat May 30, 2015 3:55 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat May 30, 2015 2:42 pm wrote:
Doeboy » Sat May 30, 2015 2:10 pm wrote:This guy is like a turd that no matter how hard you try, you just can't flush.  When are we going to be rid of this bellend?

That proposed move to Sunderland might have been good for LFC but that doesn't necessarily mean it was the right move for him.
He obviously wants to go to a big club, his CV reads Chelsea, Roma and Liverpool and sometimes if you take a few steps down the career ladder it's not always a certainty that you'll climb back up again.

This guy was only registered on those team his resume means fck all...A player to show his worth needs to play at any cost he is a turd.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Sun May 31, 2015 3:20 am

Borini says it all about BR's transfer acumen, remember him saying about how he new Borini from Chelsea an what a fantastic player he is.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun May 31, 2015 8:09 am

Boocity » Sun May 31, 2015 9:20 am wrote:Borini says it all about BR's transfer acumen, remember him saying about how he new Borini from Chelsea an what a fantastic player he is.

Rodgers is an awful judge of players. Joe Allen the new Xavi. Borini to spearhead Liverpool attack. Lovern is an vocal leader who will solve all our defensive problems with his vocal abilities alone.....  :wwww

We have balotelli and lambert in the squad and whenever he picks them...he doesn't play to their strength. And now he wants to go after Big Bentake who needs crosses and a mobile pacy striker next to him to perform.

I know this is the Borini thread (I do think borini should have started more matches this season),,,, But when players like Borini thinks that he deserves to be spearheading the Liverpool attack (instead of sunderland).... you just can't believe how low we have fallen since "European tactical genius" Rodgers had taken over us.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:17 pm

Fabio Borini wants to leave Liverpool - "Right now he feels like a lion in a cage." says his agent
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundreamin is back » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:18 pm

C-R » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:17 pm
Fabio Borini wants to leave Liverpool - "Right now he feels like a lion in a cage." says his agent

If that's the case I wonder if Chester Zoo will be interested in buying him. :laugh
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby JC_81 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:23 pm

Bye.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:03 pm

No surprise really. We currently have 7 strikers on our books - Sturridge, Ings, Balotelli, Lambert, Borini, Origi and Sinclair and there's talk of another CF coming in, I think the club will be looking to offload at least 3 of those this summer.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion