FABIO BORINI- Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:35 pm

Borini was prepared to go out on loan (to inter milan) so it's not like he just wants to sit on his contract. You can't really blame him for not being too keen on the idea of signing for a pair of relegation candidates either. He has played for Chelsea, Roma and Liverpool and he obviously wants to go to a club of a similar status. Can't blame him for that.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:10 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:35 pm wrote:Borini was prepared to go out on loan (to inter milan) so it's not like he just wants to sit on his contract. You can't really blame him for not being too keen on the idea of signing for a pair of relegation candidates either. He has played for Chelsea, Roma and Liverpool and he obviously wants to go to a club of a similar status. Can't blame him for that.

I guess that explains why he doesn't play today....Relegation candidates after all  :grinning:
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:34 pm

only me » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:10 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:35 pm wrote:Borini was prepared to go out on loan (to inter milan) so it's not like he just wants to sit on his contract. You can't really blame him for not being too keen on the idea of signing for a pair of relegation candidates either. He has played for Chelsea, Roma and Liverpool and he obviously wants to go to a club of a similar status. Can't blame him for that.

I guess that explains why he doesn't play today....Relegation candidates after all  :grinning:

We'll be right back in the mix after we beat that crowd tomorrow mate  :buttrock
Brendan is obviously trying to send Fabio to Coventry (not literally) to force him out of the club but Fabio has a contract and doesn't have to sign for anyone he doesn't want to. He's obviously got his heart set on one of the big Italian giants.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby parchpea » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:44 am

Rodgers signed him because he had worked with him and believed the lad was under valued and had a lot more to offer but he
was clearly wrong.

I have no qualms with the lad sitting on his deal because I would do exactly the same but we massively over valued his worth
and to play he needs to adjust his expectations and wages something he is clearly not yet prepared to do.

Maybe he is hoping to outlast Rodgers and have a second chance under a new manager and the crazy thing is that is a very
realistic possibility.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby SkippyRed » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:31 am

I feel really sorry for him. He is something we are missing up front with is energy. I would like to see him and Balo start together but I am not holding any hope of that.
SkippyRed
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Stu the Red » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:39 am

Skippy the lad is rubbish mate. He's a tryer and nothing else. He's a championship standard player at best, and not a top championship player either.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby SkippyRed » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:25 am

Stu the Red » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:39 pm wrote:Skippy the lad is rubbish mate. He's a tryer and nothing else. He's a championship standard player at best, and not a top championship player either.

Even if you think that is true, he is better than Rickie Lambert.
SkippyRed
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Stu the Red » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:58 am

He isn't better than Lambert I'm affraid. Thats the problem, Lambert's another one who's been used so wrongly its untrue. Rodgers tactical play doesn't suit Balotelli or Lambert... Lambert isn't a great player, but he's not as bad as he's shown for us so far... and don't forget, he's the only other Forward other than Danny who's scored a league goal this season.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Surely will be off in January.Quite clearly he is not in BR's plans and best for all parties if he moves. Really can't see him being come the end of Jan
Doeboy

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:55 pm

I honestly think Borini has played his last game for us. There's a few rumours that Sunderland are looking to revive the transfer, but we'll struggle to get 14 million for him this time round.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:14 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:34 pm wrote:
only me » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:10 pm wrote:

We'll be right back in the mix after we beat that crowd tomorrow mate  :buttrock
Brendan is obviously trying to send Fabio to Coventry (not literally) to force him out of the club but Fabio has a contract and doesn't have to sign for anyone he doesn't want to. He's obviously got his heart set on one of the big Italian giants.

The problem in all of this Yakka is that we are dealing with a dangerously deluded individual here.

If he has his "heart set" on one of the top 6 in Italy, fine let them bid. But what's that you say?

No bids, you mean they don't want him? Maybe only on a dodgy loan? ........THE SHOCK.................THE HORROR!

A better manager would have sat him down and told him explicitly that he was s**t, he had no future at Liverpool FC and would best seek another club as soon as possible. This should have been done 2 seasons ago.

As soon as he started yapping away that he disagreed, he should have been put in the reserves and we should have done everything possible to make his stay at Liverpool as unpleasant as possible.

When Sunderland bid 14m for him last season Rodgers should have told him to pack his bags, as soon as he disagreed, every single player at the club should have been instructed to give him the silent treatment.

He is f**king disgrace and no better than that Salif Diao clown we had about a decade ago.  :no
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby WelchErag » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:37 am

wow, awesome article.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on...
WelchErag
LFC Basic Member

Postby maguskwt » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:49 am

eds » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:14 am wrote:
As soon as he started yapping away that he disagreed, he should have been put in the reserves and we should have done everything possible to make his stay at Liverpool as unpleasant as possible.

When Sunderland bid 14m for him last season Rodgers should have told him to pack his bags, as soon as he disagreed, every single player at the club should have been instructed to give him the silent treatment.

He is f**king disgrace and no better than that Salif Diao clown we had about a decade ago.  :no

He is a f*cking disgrace because we don't want him and he decides to stay as he is contracted to do so and refuses to go to a lesser club which prevents us from getting some money. :laugh: not too biased are we...  :laugh:
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:06 pm

maguskwt » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:49 am wrote:
eds » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:14 am wrote:

He is a f*cking disgrace because we don't want him and he decides to stay as he is contracted to do so and refuses to go to a lesser club which prevents us from getting some money. :laugh: not too biased are we...  :laugh:

Yeah I support Liverpool FC not Borini FC........ I suggest you do the same  :upside:
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:48 pm

Hope i never see him in a liverpool jersey again.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion