Excuses...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:37 am

its morning here but the PM has declared a state of emergency so I am expecting the internet to go down at some point
:D
112-1077774096

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:53 am

Fo Dne wrote:Emerald red, you're a happy clappy :censored: wit lad.

Again, I'll say this: wise up you gimp. You talk some bollox, son! You wouldn't even think you were a Liverpool supporter with half the shyte you spout on here. Get a f*cking grip.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:59 am

peewee wrote:its morning here but the PM has declared a state of emergency so I am expecting the internet to go down at some point

What because of weather? where are you?
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:04 am

Well it seems that Stu has once and for all lost faith in the manager which is fair enough. Peewee lost it (faith in the manager) a long time ago, and I lost faith in his old methodology about two and a half seasons ago myself. I have no doubts that we will continue to do well in Europe (I wonder which of the English teams we will play in the last eight this time around, probably Chelsea as they always make the semi's at least) but of course it's in the league where the doubts creep in. I still have a flicker of belief that if the team is allowed to play with freedom, and is selected sensibly we have enough good players to challenge but we'll see.

Just a couple of points off the thread so far. Firstly the money question. In the last fourteen months we've signed Keane and Torres for fees in excess of 20 million quid. We've signed Masherano for 18 million quid, Babel for 11 million, Lucas for 8 million, Dossena for 7 million, Sjkyrtel for 7 million, Benayoun for 5 million the reserve goalie for 3 million, Rierra for 9 million and probably a few others that I've forgot about. I make it about 108 million quid or so on major signings in the last fourteen months. Now I know people will quibble about the fees, knocking off a mill or two either way (but Toores and Keane were both more than 20 mill to be fair) and they'll talk about players we've sold, but it's still a feck load of money in any language.

We have kept one of the best goalies in the Prem because we already had him before this period (yes Rafa signed him I know) as well as the best central midfielder in the league, and a play every game centre half. I think given that, it's hard to say "he hasn't been given the funds" and be taken seriously.

The other point is it's not really accurate of course to say that people are jumping on the bandwagon after three games. It's not after three games, it's after four seasons.

For my part, I think the rumblings of discontent are very understandable. The suspicion which some people are voicing that far from being in the latter stages of a five year plan, we are nearing the end of a period of stagnation is not a surprise. Like I said on the other thread, we are nearing the end game now. The time for people to pour scorn on other fans opinions, to dismiss them as kneee jerkers, gimps, cocktail barmen, glory hunters etc etc etc is long gone. It's make or break for the manager and for many of the players at the club. I still think we're good enough to challenge if we give ourselves the opportunity, whether or not we will is an entirely different matter.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:05 am

Rush Job wrote:
peewee wrote:its morning here but the PM has declared a state of emergency so I am expecting the internet to go down at some point

*whispers* Where the lady boys are.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:06 am

i live bangkok, there hs been a demo going on for ages. after the coup we had an election an a party was democratically elected. however there is a group of people called Peoples Alliance for Democracy(they dont actually want democracy, work that out). anyway last week the PAD took over government house and the PM has been softly softly, the PAD claim to be peaceful (however the amount of weapons the police have seized from them is amazing).

anyway a group in favour of the government got together and marched to government house last night and it kicked off big stylee with shooting etc (the PAD opened fire and there is at least one dead and loads of Injuries) anyway the state of emergency puts the army in charge and bans any meeting of more than 5 people.

they are really annoying, my dughter hs not been ble to go to school for over a week as her school is near government house, i just want the army or police to go in and leather the kunts
112-1077774096

Postby bigmick » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:08 am

peewee wrote:i just want the army or police to go in and leather the kunts

It's an interesting method of crowd management from the civil disobedience handbook, but one which I've no doubt has it's merits    :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:09 am

Emerald Red wrote:
Rush Job wrote:

what? malaysia, phillipines,vietnam, cambodia, brazil, etc etc etc. there are even trannies in the uk.

you need to get off your @rse and travel mate     :shifty
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:10 am

bigmick wrote:
peewee wrote:i just want the army or police to go in and leather the kunts

It's an interesting method of crowd management from the civil disobedience handbook, but one which I've no doubt has it's merits    :D

give them an hour to disperse or the steel toecaps are going on

112-1077774096

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:12 am

peewee wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Rush Job wrote:

what? malaysia, phillipines,vietnam, cambodia, brazil, etc etc etc. there are even trannies in the uk.

you need to get off your @rse and travel mate

Yes, but the world class ones are where you are.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:16 am

Emerald Red wrote:
peewee wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Rush Job wrote:

and you would know that how? when was the last time you visited thailand? have you ever been to malaysia and seen the ammount of ladyboys there? are you aware of the ammount in all south american countries, poor wind up mate going for the same old tedious cack with no real back up

or is this just from the stereotype handbook that says all irish are thick clueless idiots and all americans are fat
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby Rush Job » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:20 am

bigmick wrote:Well it seems that Stu has once and for all lost faith in the manager which is fair enough. Peewee lost it (faith in the manager) a long time ago, and I lost faith in his old methodology about two and a half seasons ago myself. I have no doubts that we will continue to do well in Europe (I wonder which of the English teams we will play in the last eight this time around, probably Chelsea as they always make the semi's at least) but of course it's in the league where the doubts creep in. I still have a flicker of belief that if the team is allowed to play with freedom, and is selected sensibly we have enough good players to challenge but we'll see.

Just a couple of points off the thread so far. Firstly the money question. In the last fourteen months we've signed Keane and Torres for fees in excess of 20 million quid. We've signed Masherano for 18 million quid, Babel for 11 million, Lucas for 8 million, Dossena for 7 million, Sjkyrtel for 7 million, Benayoun for 5 million the reserve goalie for 3 million, Rierra for 9 million and probably a few others that I've forgot about. I make it about 108 million quid or so on major signings in the last fourteen months. Now I know people will quibble about the fees, knocking off a mill or two either way (but Toores and Keane were both more than 20 mill to be fair) and they'll talk about players we've sold, but it's still a feck load of money in any language.

We have kept one of the best goalies in the Prem because we already had him before this period (yes Rafa signed him I know) as well as the best central midfielder in the league, and a play every game centre half. I think given that, it's hard to say "he hasn't been given the funds" and be taken seriously.

The other point is it's not really accurate of course to say that people are jumping on the bandwagon after three games. It's not after three games, it's after four seasons.

For my part, I think the rumblings of discontent are very understandable. The suspicion which some people are voicing that far from being in the latter stages of a five year plan, we are nearing the end of a period of stagnation is not a surprise. Like I said on the other thread, we are nearing the end game now. The time for people to pour scorn on other fans opinions, to dismiss them as kneee jerkers, gimps, cocktail barmen, glory hunters etc etc etc is long gone. It's make or break for the manager and for many of the players at the club. I still think we're good enough to challenge if we give ourselves the opportunity, whether or not we will is an entirely different matter.

On the money issue Mick i take your point but its interesting to hear the new city owners talk about it taking 500+ to get them in a prem winning position, how far in terms of quality are they off us now? 3, 4 players, some would say less.
And that last few seasons signings you brought up, well the mancs and chelsea have been spending more (how mush for Rooney,Tevez and Berbatov) and been spending more for years now, thats always going to show in a league, head to head or over two legs yer we could do em but over the course of a season it will show, unfortually in points.IMO
Add two that us not being able to bring in our targets (for what ever reason), even the ones that we could get with a bit of a juggle like, Alves, i could go on here but i think you get the point. :)
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:22 am

peewee wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
peewee wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Rush Job wrote:

and you would know that how? when was the last time you visited thailand? have you ever been to malaysia and seen the ammount of ladyboys there? are you aware of the ammount in all south american countries, poor wind up mate going for the same old tedious cack with no real back up

or is this just from the stereotype handbook that says all irish are thick clueless idiots and all americans are fat

But we are clueless idiots, and Americans are fat.  :D

Relax - I'm just f*ckin with you.
Last edited by Emerald Red on Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:23 am

Emerald Red wrote:
peewee wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
peewee wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Rush Job wrote:

But we are clueless idiots, and Americans are fat.  :D

:laugh:
112-1077774096

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:23 am

peewee wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
peewee wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Rush Job wrote:

oh dont forget Singapore. where i work at HardRock, is opposite a place where there are so many trannies.  :D
maypaxvobiscum

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion