Gh excuses - Accept or not? be consistent

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun May 09, 2004 11:16 pm

LMAO.

The Arkles... So let me get this straight. You think because you are some scally from Anfield who happens to think he's a "big nutcase" Kenny "laaa" i should be scared of you? LMAO!!

Have you ever been to anfield? Arsewipe. Have you ever seen the police pressence outside that pub? Do you think i'm stupid enough to get locked up and lose my job for the sake of standing on your head? Pffft. Pathetic.

I lock shits like you up every week you scum bag.
115-1073096938

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun May 09, 2004 11:25 pm

stu_the_red wrote:I lock shits like you up every week you scum bag.

So your five o then mutha fucka.

Suddenly everything is clear.......

Pent up aggression

Egotistical

Self righteous
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Sun May 09, 2004 11:38 pm

t#s#er IF YOUR A MAN MEET ME .IF YOUR A COP YOU WOULD 'NT BE WORRIED LIKE THE REST OF THE SCUM  YOU'D BE TO AFRAID TO KICK ME  AND THEN YOU'D PROBABLY FALL OUT OF BED AND APOLOIZE ,w#nk#r. NEVER INSULT ME AGIAN.:p
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun May 09, 2004 11:43 pm

or what you smack rat?
115-1073096938

Postby kenco » Mon May 10, 2004 12:11 am

I don't believe you go the game you sad little tw#t you read the papers and make your coments from your dark corner of your bedroom,when your mummy let's you.If you were a copper you'd know or have an idea who i am but you hav'nt  I'd still like to meet you. sad  ba#ta#d! bring it on!!   :blues:
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby glenbuck patriot » Mon May 10, 2004 12:22 am

Boys, Boys, Boys..... What is going ON, I posted the attached the other night regarding our much miligned friend, Other comments that night included, "This is a debating forum", even though we all follow the TEAM, we will have differing opinion's, this is just getting stupid

Kenny;

(I appreciate he's doin your head in, I genuinely thought he was a kid and did'nt know any better, then I read a post where he states he runs a team, No doubt with his tactical nouse it's in the same sh##e state we're in, Suggestion Stu, If you've got any Cash I'd gladly give Traore a piggyback to wherever you play Whiston is it?), But hey, we're all FANS, that used to mean something...Has IT REALLY COME TO THIS?, (I Have to admit it saddens me).

Leo Mc; Ditto, (I really don't give a monkey's what somebody does for a living, I try not to judge, I don't know any of you from Adam, however WE are ALL supposed to be a joined up unit supporting ONE common thing LFC).

Finally Stu; Got nothing against you either I could'nt care less what you do, did, or are going to do with your professional life, however if you are what you say you are you will KNOW & understand that there is a way of COMMUNICATING with other people, your style so far as I can see on this forum is if somebody disagree's with your opinion then they're a t#s#er or an idiot, GROW UP i'll say it again buy a dictionary, look up debate and have a little bit more respect for others', I think it might stand you in good stead in your professional life as well.

Sorry Stu; forgot... Once YOU speak everybodies got to pin their ears back, we can't have debate because God forbid we disagree with you, we talk cr#p, are not real fans etc,etc.

I've been reading your other post's, begs me to ask the qustion, ARE YOU 5?, you are petulant enough to be... get your dad to find the dictionary for you before you answer.[quote][/quote]
Pirrie Labour Club 1976 Bill Shankly Prize giving at local ABA Championships.

"You've been booked in to do a three round exhibition bout tonight Bill."

" My fights don't last three rounds SON!"
glenbuck patriot

Postby kenco » Mon May 10, 2004 12:36 am

yer, your right Glen, A'm sorry it has got well out of order. and also stu'. Thank's Glen , bring me back to earth. sorry! ???
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon May 10, 2004 12:49 am

Well said Gelnbuck , there speaks the voice of reason.

Kenco >? i realise Stu gets up your nose mate as he does everyone in here from time to time but could you not possibly have your Spat with him via PM's then we don't have to read BOTH of your threatening messages to each other , this is a private matter between the two of you and needn't be witnessed publicly by the rest of us ......

As i said i know he has a particularly agressive style of posting and I've told him as much so i'm not havinga  go at you in particular Ok ....Walk on :)
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon May 10, 2004 12:55 am

Back to the subject of the POST.....

GH has consistently commented that injuries have affected our season ina big way , he commented that once his "big" players were back we would see an improvement and after a run of average results on their return we have witnessed 8 clean sheets in the last 10 games, and a concerted push for 4th spot.

I've consistently said here that I admire GH and respect him enormously. I have bene dismayed by many fans personal and sometimes vicious comments regarding GH and some of the players, namely Heskey and Biscan.

I believe that GH WILL get another season at least and an opportunity to progress in the CL should we make 4th spot which is looking increasingly likely. And i wish him well in his quest for the Holy Grail; (PREM) next season. With 3 QUALITY signings this close season in central defence, Right Midfield and a forward to compliment Michael we just mnight get what we are ALL hoping for .....:D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Mon May 10, 2004 1:26 am

Yes  agree with you dalgish i was out of order i' am sorry for that, but feelings for your team run deep, iv'e watched them since i was five year's of age i'am now fifty. my first game was again'st leyton orient in the second division in a ground made of wood which was sh##e, but to me it was spiecal my first floodlight game [ i was hooked] forgive me but now and agian i get totally p#ssed of with know all's who know f##k all  iv'e been a season ticket for as long as i can remember.And yes dr liverpool i have been to every european final.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon May 10, 2004 1:32 am

Thanks for the reply Kenco , as I said i'm not having a  dig but its getting out of order here and I have posted a suggestion to ALL members to use the PM facility for personal spats.

I know Stu has an often dismissive style of writing and needs to look at his conduct too, I'm surprised the Moderator hasn't had a word to be honest as its affecting the standard of discussion and some established members have stopped posting here and thats  sad :(

Anyway maye its history and I do understand your passionate.

We should meet up in the Arkles for a pint sometime as I am a season ticket holder too. I can't lay claim to your impressive list of European finals, been to every final since 96 :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Mon May 10, 2004 2:11 am

great i'd love to meet you[ do you think it could bé arranged where every on the forum could meet up for a weekend would'nt that be great] ? just tell me where you want to meet before the game and what game and i'll be their look forward to seeing you:D
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redspirit » Mon May 10, 2004 3:30 am

Well said Glenbuck...
redspirit

Postby SantaGiveHoullierTheSack » Mon May 10, 2004 4:47 am

Thanks Glenbuck for bringing some sanity and voice of reason back to this forum.

Let's talk football and LFC specifically in this forum. Kids can go play outside.
SantaGiveHoullierTheSack

Postby anfieldadorer » Mon May 10, 2004 9:13 am

GH says...
'People don’t understand about injuries but look what happened to Arsenal when Henry didn’t start against Manchester United in the FA Cup semi-final. If you don’t have your main assets - your strikers - in key games, it is difficult to win.
'People say we have spent £120 million which is wrong. We’ve spent £110 million and recouped nearly £70 million so there is a new team for £40 million. We’ve won six trophies and been in the Champions League twice but big clubs want more.'
Agree?
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion