Excuses...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:04 am

Paint it any way you want to!
I love Rafa as much as anyone,BUT if he does'nt win the League or C/L I would like to see a new manager at LFC!
Dont ask who cause i dont have that answer,just someone better!

If we reach the end of the season with that feeling of the stomach that we can do it, if we're 4 points away the top when there's 3 weeks to go, and we're second at the end, I'd give Rafa another contract.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:56 am

Sabre wrote:
I love Rafa as much as anyone,BUT if he does'nt win the League or C/L I would like to see a new manager at LFC!

If we reach the end of the season with that feeling of the stomach that we can do it, if we're 4 points away the top when there's 3 weeks to go, and we're second at the end, I'd give Rafa another contract.

If he's done it by means of sensible team selection, so would I. If he hasn't, the inevitable conclusion I'll be drawing will be that had he not fecked around so much, we'd have won it  :D .

I say this only partly in jest. I remain totally and utterly convinced that the extremes of "Rafa Style" make it an impossibility for us to challenge for the title in such a way. Consistency of selection is the ONLY way I beleive we can challenge, and no I don't think we should select the same team in every single game.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:28 am

Sabre wrote:

Sabre i'd give him medal of honour and a tin of beer mate and 20 benson as well! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:47 am

peewee wrote:to be honest we spend a lot of money on bit part players or players who may or may not make it in the future, we never hear of the mancs or chavs wasting money this way. rather than buy two pieces of :censored: they use that money to buy one player that will help them. this is where we fail because rafa wants a massive squad of mediocrity rather than a team of quality

and at last someone else id prepared to come on here and give the hard truth, good on ya stu

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Dirk+Kuyt&search_type=
I love the goal that comes off his head and then foot,not nipple!!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:16 pm

rafa has had 5 years to win the league and he has failed. and the fact that the c*nts are catching up with our record is worrying me alot. i honestly hope chelsea win the league coz i cant see rafa doing it. his stubborness, his negative approach, the rotation, etc. why should rafa be given an extra year when GH wasnt? we're in the same situation as before and the chances of seeing us win the league in my lifetime is depressingly low. :(
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Effes » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:20 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:the chances of seeing us win the league in my lifetime is depressingly low. :(

That's a bit much - unless you're 65  :D

I thought I was negative!
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:02 pm

Effes wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:the chances of seeing us win the league in my lifetime is depressingly low. :(

That's a bit much - unless you're 65  :D

I thought I was negative!

:laugh:

i know. i HAD to be dramatic :p
maypaxvobiscum

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion