Do i have a right to have an opinion - Also man utd. game opinion

YES
81%
NO
19%

Total votes : 43

Postby Rimetto » Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:43 am

I wish that was true But.

As an example I tried to get tickets for the leicester game back in Sept (Not the last game i went to see i may add.) Istarted to phone when the phones opened and i had to phone over 1000 times just to get through and then there was only a few seats left. I managed to get 2 but i wanted 4. So the tickets are not that easy to get.

But i suppose i shouldn't have been able to buy a ticket because i'm not from liverpool  :D  :D 

I must admit though i do like to read the opinion of the people who regularly go to the games. They can judge how well the team playing and see all the off the ball runs and also the movement of the team in general. Which for me is a mayor part of the game.
Rimetto
LFC Elite Member

Postby Paul C » Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:55 am

I think you have a right to voice your opinion, I live in Cheshire and used to have a season ticket on the Kop (Block 208, Row 26, Seat 25) but I had to give it up this season cos I now work shifts and on call of a weekend plus I've just bought my first house.  I've only been to about 4 games this season cos I'm broke as a joke  :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:15 am

Everyone is entititled to there own opinion, some opinions may be better than others tho. This isnt because they go to the games tho, it all comes down to passion and love of a team, not geography
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:42 pm

stu_the_red wrote:so tell me.... where exactly did i "look down my nose at you for not being scouse".

Quote on anything i've ever called you? or even said to you.

I may of said u talk sh##e at somepoint (althought as far as i remember i've never commented on one of your posts because i can't remember any worth reading).

You simply decided to attack me as i stated the reasons for loving my club.

Also i wasn't making threats. I was simply stating the truth. I would seriously flip on someone in person if they questioned my support for my club.

if you're spending 500 quid a trip ya bein ripped off mate and i can't help but laugh at you.

i am p#ssed at the minute, so al say, av a good nite. :)

I couldnt be ar.sed searching through your rants for quotes,your not worth the time.I do remember the slanging matches you had with the Irish members of this forum.You accused us of all being thick micks who dont belong in England."go back to your bog you thick mick inbred"(theres a quote for you).You questioned the right of Irish people to support your club Liverpool,that we were taking seats that could be used by proper english people.Maybe you should register with the BNP forum,your xenophobic attitudes are remarkably similar to theirs.I tell you what Spu,if this site was being run properly,you and your type would be banned.Your a nasty divisive racist little cretin.I pity you.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:23 pm

... what greenred said :p :cool: :blues:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shankill butcher » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:04 am

Id say it to you in person STU YA f##king TOSSPOT-WHO DO YA THINK U R!  All you do is talk sh##e . all you ever do is pick at peoples posts,lick houlliers puckered star and now you think only scousers are true fans. You need a size 10  imprinted in your groin
Youll Never walk Alone
shankill butcher

Postby Dalglish » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:31 am

Shankhill , you have lived in the troubles WAY too long man , chill out :D  You say Stu picks at everyones posts ? thats ALL I ever see YOU doing , the Pot and the kettle springs to mind..........
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:01 am

greenred wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:[

If you have a problem with scousers you're supporting the wrong club mate. At the end of the day, you don't feel local pride. I don't care what anyone says... when i support my club its about my city. Its about being scouse and about passion and about being from Liverpool. Thats what makes me love my club and always feel proud of supporting my team and where i'm from.

Im from Dublin and I went to my first Liverpool match when Shankly was still in charge.I can assure you that I love the club just as much as you,maybe more.Frankly your attitude stinks.Liverpool fc is a global institution,perhaps you should find yourself a local club with more modest aspirations.Yeah,Everton would suit you perfectly.

Personally I'm proud that our club has fans all over the world.Despite our decline these people keep on supporting us .I met a couple who'd travelled from Japan just to see us play one game . They'd been saving for years for the trip and (apart from tv) will probably never get to see us again, does that make them less of a fan than anyone else? I don't think so.An ordainary couple from Yokohama just as passionate about LFC as any "scouse" supporter, thank christ they never met the likes of Stu the Red
:)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Woollyback » Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:04 am

Well said, Woof  :)
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shankill butcher » Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:15 am

Dalglish-all i ever see u do is lick his ***** man.Whos posts do i pick on? I come on here to voice my opinion becos all i see is people  (who cant attend evry game) being intimidated outa sight and outa mind. Well I can tell u-Most of the Liverpool fans on here that cant go to every game for one reason or another ,talk more sense than the ones that do.Ive seen you telling people to chill before ,myself included ,when we get a bit hot headed BUT --i never see you telling Stu to shut up when he offends anyone like he did that greenred guy?
IS THERE SOMETHING YOU ARENT TELLING US? ???
Youll Never walk Alone
shankill butcher

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:40 pm

I have a dream that one day this forum will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: “We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal, except Liverpudlians” I have a dream that one day on the red fields of Anfield road the sons of former kopites and the sons of former wools will be able to sit down together at a table of L F C. I have a dream that one day even the state of Liverpool, a footballing super state, sweltering with the heat of failure and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of Premeirships and European Cups. I have a dream that one day my four children will one day stand on a terrace where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today, that we beat the mancs and blue sh##e on a regular basis. I have a dream that the people of liverpoolfc-newkit will one day unite in their love of LFC.

I have a dream

PEACE
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:56 pm

:)   Stella on the old cornflakes this morning again was it?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:10 pm

for the less cultured of you out there, that was Martin Luther Kings speech, with my own little tilt.

It was an attempt to unify this forum.

I HAVE A DREAM

P.S. not that Pamela Anderson dream....
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:18 pm

So you have that dream as well?  :)   So does Kenco, but his is about David Hasslehoff  :laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:03 am

Hi Shankhill, thanks for the reply. Now then which posts do you pick on ? Well this one appears to be the latest  :D  I've disagreed with Stu on a number of issues but I choose to do it by PM rather than vent my spleen in here. For the record I dont think Stu does himself many favours at all with some of his posts and i've told him as much.

Just cos I dont rant and scream obscenities doing it doesn't mean i'm kissing anyones *****........... I suppose some people think that shouting louder and inserting a few obsceneties cos they think it looks good and will impress everyone in here makes their argument stronger, it doesn't :D

As for the intimidation tactics, I presume your talking about Stu and perhaps Leon ? You can't possibly mean myself ,as I dont think I've ever made  a distinction about Supporters who attend and thiose that don't except to say that you do geta  different perspective when your at the games cos you see the whole pitch as oposed to Sky where they tend to folow the ball !!!! LOL

As regards intimidation I think you know all about that tactic, you have posted a handful of messages and already you leave me with the impression you are an aggressive and intimidatory kind of fan so it appears a bit ricjh for you to complain when others attempt the same ?  I leave you with the "Impression" that i kiss Stu's ***** so just thought I'd share with you the IMPRESSION you leave me with ..............Walk on
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion