Our defence - My opinion

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mynameisred » Tue May 11, 2004 9:48 pm

I think we have just about covered the defence now. If santa could bring to liverpool a midfield of your choosing (be realistic though) including players already at the club what would you go for.

Id go for Kewell-Barton-stevie g-joe cole or wright-phillips.

P.S sorry Danny. My missus loves ya but your a wee bit slow, great brain though(? ?????)

P.P.S if you cant be realistic write it down anyway it sprobably more fun to be honest
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Tue May 11, 2004 9:56 pm

VAN DER MEYDE   GERRARD   VAN DER VAART   KEWELL

realistic!
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Tue May 11, 2004 10:01 pm

stapo1000 wrote:we do need pace at the back cos we tend to turn defence into attack very quickly. i'd like to see this back 4 nxt season:

FINNAN     HYYPIA     MEXES    CARRA

BENCH: RIISE, GALLAS

we couldnt get both gallas and mexes between them they could cost up to 14mil...one of them will do.
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Tue May 11, 2004 11:05 pm

DrLiverpool wrote:
stapo1000 wrote:we do need pace at the back cos we tend to turn defence into attack very quickly. i'd like to see this back 4 nxt season:

FINNAN     HYYPIA     MEXES    CARRA

BENCH: RIISE, GALLAS

we couldnt get both gallas and mexes between them they could cost up to 14mil...one of them will do.

NOW THAT I JUST READ THAT GALLAS DENIES HE HAD A ROW WITH RANIERI I DON'T THINK WE'LL GET HIM ANYWAY.

MIDFIELD:
I THINK IF KEWELL CAN GET RID OF HIS INJURY HE'LL HAVE A GREAT SEASON NEXT YEAR AND I THINK HAMANN HAS ANOTHER SEASON LEFT IN HIM AT ANFIELD.

KEWELL  GERRARD  HAMANN  WRIGHT-PHILL
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ICE-MAN » Wed May 12, 2004 10:48 am

i agree stapo we just need a good right midfielder, i would sooner go for someone better than wright philips cant see him doing the business in the champions league if we get in, has to be better right midfielders out there! :cool:
ICE-MAN

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion