UNITED    s##t

UNITED    s##t

UNITED    s##t

UNITED    s##t
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:55 pm

Of course you have the right to an opinion everyone does.  Just because you can't attend games means nothing.  I live in Australia and I have managed to go to just two matches in my whole life.  Everyone is entitled to an  opinion
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby long sleeved joe » Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:29 pm

Theres obviously things which you can only see if you are actually at the game.  Highlights on TV and even watching the whole game on TV misses a lot of the players movement etc  and alot of supporters just follow the view of commentaters and newspaper reporters, so it is good to hear some different opinions from people who regularly watch the action first hand.  But you also get a lot of people who watch every match but seem to have no ability in interpreting the game and you wander which game they have just been watching (sometimes i think Houllier suffers from this). The joy of supporting a club is in wanting your team to improve and everyone who takes an interest will have an opinion so i dont care who says what as long as they genuinly support the club.
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden i'd draw the curtains" Bill Shankly
long sleeved joe

Postby kenco » Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:16 pm

Well said :D
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:12 pm

all this s##t about people who dont to games reguarly meaning there not proper supporters is rubbish, do you expect people who live miles away from anfield to get there every saturday without fail. Plus the fact that liverpool games usually sell out in seconds which i can tell from first hand experience! and before all the scousers start saying that you should support your local team, if liverpool fc was only supported by people from liverpool the club would have about 400,000 supporters maximum, then what position would the club be in?
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby seananddarragh23 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:00 pm

Nice one ,Married with three sons ,get there twice a season ,three jerseys bought every christmas.
I heard of ryanair but do you know how much beer costs for a weekend .
Worldwide fan baseis vital so anyone who spends money on merchandise is doing their bit for the club.
seananddarragh23

Postby Dalglish » Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:31 pm

Dr Liverpool ? I know you have had a spat with Kenco but do you really need to launch a  poll to try and get your personal issue with him resolved ? ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:36 pm

For the record a club of Liverpool's Stature would not survive if they relied on just the revenue generated from matches played in liverpool. I'm a  Season ticket holder and live 12 miles from the ground, well 11.8 but thats just being pedantic :D I agree with Stu that you dont see the whole pitch when you watch on Sky, MOTD etc..... so you do geta different perspective. Also I've noticed that people in this forum who attend regualrly seem to have a different approach and tend less to vent their spleen in an emotional outburst. Also whe you have followed LFC from close quarters so to speak we tend less to criticise the team so quickly, call it blind lotalty if you must but i suppose for me it goes against the grain and in my opinion not the Liverpool Way . Walk on through the wind and the rain aren't just words in a  song , their a way of life  ......:D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:56 pm

all this s##t about people who dont to games reguarly meaning there not proper supporters is rubbish, do you expect people who live miles away from anfield to get there every saturday without fail. Plus the fact that liverpool games usually sell out in seconds which i can tell from first hand experience! and before all the scousers start saying that you should support your local team, if liverpool fc was only supported by people from liverpool the club would have about 400,000 supporters maximum, then what position would the club be in?

If you have a problem with scousers you're supporting the wrong club mate. At the end of the day, you don't feel local pride. I don't care what anyone says... when i support my club its about my city. Its about being scouse and about passion and about being from Liverpool. Thats what makes me love my club and always feel proud of supporting my team and where i'm from.

Secondly.... what a pathetic excuse that is that the games are sold out. I'm sorry but they aren't. Man Utd and Everton are the only games that sell out regularly, then occasionally Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal and Newcastle sell out. None of the other games ever sell out.

You can get tickets for nearly every game if you go for them early enough or use cheques or postal orders or even credit card lines. The only ones you MIGHT struggle for if you are unlucky are the ones listed above.
115-1073096938

Postby greenred » Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:14 am

stu_the_red wrote:[

If you have a problem with scousers you're supporting the wrong club mate. At the end of the day, you don't feel local pride. I don't care what anyone says... when i support my club its about my city. Its about being scouse and about passion and about being from Liverpool. Thats what makes me love my club and always feel proud of supporting my team and where i'm from.

Im from Dublin and I went to my first Liverpool match when Shankly was still in charge.I can assure you that I love the club just as much as you,maybe more.Frankly your attitude stinks.Liverpool fc is a global institution,perhaps you should find yourself a local club with more modest aspirations.Yeah,Everton would suit you perfectly.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby vlady16.1 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:36 am

:p hold on dudes-- my goal is to get to a game-- man its detroit metro( worlds worst airport) to london or manchester then to liverpool-- i love the team and only live by sky and sporrtnet-- loved saturday by the way-- you guys argue if the going to the game guys are better-- i just live to see them on tv-- i will get to the kop
vlady16.1

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:38 am

Im from Dublin and I went to my first Liverpool match when Shankly was still in charge.I can assure you that I love the club just as much as you,maybe more.Frankly your attitude stinks.Liverpool fc is a global institution,perhaps you should find yourself a local club with more modest aspirations.Yeah,Everton would suit you perfectly.

You little inbred.

Offended by the truth?

If you'd said that to me in person you'd be in hospital and i'd have probably been locked up. How dare you question my passion and pride for my f##king club. How dare you question my right to support my home cities side. I find it laughable you suggesting you love the club more than me, i pay thousands of pounds a season watching my team. Win, Lose or Draw i still support them and still go to the games.

All i said was how i support my club and what if means to me as a scouser from Liverpool supporting Liverpool FC. If you can't take it that they are the reasons i support my club then thats your problem, but don't dare suggest i don't have a passion for this club.

I wouldn't spend so much time arguing with idiots like yourself if i didn't and i wouldn't spend about 2grand a year at least watching them.

Your a fruitcake who buys the shirt, complains at his computer about everything and goes to the odd game a season i bet.

Go and shove a dildo up your a#se to stop you talking out of it. Hasn't your mother ever told you should s##t out ur a#se not your mouth, verbal diaoriah is just as bad as anal.

have good day!!!  :)
115-1073096938

Postby greenred » Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:14 am

stu_the_red wrote:You little inbred.

Offended by the truth?

If you'd said that to me in person you'd be in hospital and i'd have probably been locked up. How dare you question my passion and pride for my f##king club. How dare you question my right to support my home cities side. I find it laughable you suggesting you love the club more than me, i pay thousands of pounds a season watching my team. Win, Lose or Draw i still support them and still go to the games.

All i said was how i support my club and what if means to me as a scouser from Liverpool supporting Liverpool FC. If you can't take it that they are the reasons i support my club then thats your problem, but don't dare suggest i don't have a passion for this club.

I wouldn't spend so much time arguing with idiots like yourself if i didn't and i wouldn't spend about 2grand a year at least watching them.

Your a fruitcake who buys the shirt, complains at his computer about everything and goes to the odd game a season i bet.

Go and shove a dildo up your a#se to stop you talking out of it. Hasn't your mother ever told you should s##t out ur a#se not your mouth, verbal diaoriah is just as bad as anal.

have good day!!!  :)

I wont bother descending to your level Spu,I doubt I could stoop that low if I tried.Your threats of violence would be laughable if they werent so pathetic.In my experience people who make anonymous threats to people theyve never seen are bullshi.tters,cowards,dwarves or drunk,usually all four.Anyway, two grand a year supporting the club,is that all?I spend five hundred just getting over for one match,Christ only knows what I spend in a year.I have been to Liverpool hundreds of times over the years and the only pr.icks who ever gave me grief for not being Scouse were Everton supporters.No true Liverpool supporter would look his nose down at me for not being Scouse.Call yourself a supporter?Your a disgrace.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:42 am

so tell me.... where exactly did i "look down my nose at you for not being scouse".

Quote on anything i've ever called you? or even said to you.

I may of said u talk sh##e at somepoint (althought as far as i remember i've never commented on one of your posts because i can't remember any worth reading).

You simply decided to attack me as i stated the reasons for loving my club.

Also i wasn't making threats. I was simply stating the truth. I would seriously flip on someone in person if they questioned my support for my club.

if you're spending 500 quid a trip ya bein ripped off mate and i can't help but laugh at you.

i am p#ssed at the minute, so al say, av a good nite. :)
115-1073096938

Postby kenco » Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:42 am

well said stu. There really are some tits on this forum.:laugh:
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion