My opinion - About wba match

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby cheesecrackernuts » Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:32 pm

I think we have improved as the first half of the season has gone on and I know the supporters are pleased with the football we are playing

I am sure, as I have said before, that the level of the team will get higher over the second half of the season and I remain confident we will finish in the top four.

We are still in all four competitions and so we have a lot to look forward to as we go into the New Year. I'm not going to make any predictions but I've said many times that I didn't come to this country to learn English.

We'll need some time, but these players have confidence in themselves and I have confidence in them.

The players have a great mentality, they all want to win trophies and I am confident we are going into a new year with many reasons to be positive about the future.

We have two games at home coming up and if we have the same mentality in those games we can talk about more points. It is important for our confidence because we want to reduce the gap with the top four and we have a lot of games in a row now. But we only think about the next game. It is not important to see the end, it is important to see next week. It is a happy Christmas for our supporters and ourselves. Sometimes it is difficult to play against 10 men but we played a good, wide game and we are very happy.

Well said, isn't it?
So what about your opinion?

P.S.
I've already found my rabbit  :;):
cheesecrackernuts

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion