Bye bye plastic fans - Switch the light off on the way out

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby JBG » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:22 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:The majority of fans on this forum share the same opinion.

Maybe, maybe not, but its been the doom mongers and snipers who have been making all the noise.

We're making big steps people, but occasionally when you make a lot of strides forward, you end up having to take the occasional unexpected step back. Thats football, it can kick you in the balls at times.

Rafa is doing a great job even if he does make the occasional mistake or strange decision.

For those who constantly snipe at him point to me a man who did a perfect job in similar circumstances and who never made a mistake.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby redmikey » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:24 pm

Rafa and cissie go together like turd and carpet

we all know that rafa doesn't rate him, but that is the hard thing about being a fan is that similar to the fowler tompson saga on the outside you don't know what is going on so it is easy for us to say things like rafa should swallow his pride and pick cissie or that cissie has been patient and just needs a run of games

at the end of the day rafa got the best out of player that we all thought were beyond help, so why cissie with all his attribute, pace pace pace pace   er    pace  a good goal record, passion for the game and a great shot on him   why can rafa not use him to his utmost then sell him for top dollar?

all you plastics out, keep buying the scarfs and flags lads  all the money helps
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:32 pm

Ian St John went ballistic when we got knocked out of the Cl the other night for selling Baros.
He could'nt understand what the other 3 offer that Baros didnt, he had a right old rant anyway.

You see you have these types that have seen it all been there got the vid worn the T-shirt etc, they have gone from seeing us winning everything to nothing and inbetween.
I know a few die hard reds that follow Liverpool everywhere they still dont think Rafa is the right man for the job, they want a Paul Jewell type of manager.

They dont want anymore foreign imports from La Liga, they want bread and butter players that fight for the cause.
But then again these are old school types, they still talk about the boot room days.
I believe John Bull has a very nice pub up in Maghull somewhere Coach and Horses I think, and ex reds go in there and have a natter about the old days and how it used to be and how it is now.

And when the likes of Cisse and and Garcia lose the ball this quote probably gets said "Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple." Bill Shankly's famous quote.

Fans are from all walks of life, and its all a matter of diffrence of opinions at the end of the day I suppose.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:35 pm

it's common in football. players all of a sudden become better when they're not playing. when baros played, everyone slagged him off and now he's gone everyone goes on about how we miss him.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby i_luv_bfl » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:37 pm

We need better ENGLISH players! end of!
i_luv_bfl

Postby dawson99 » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:39 pm

i_luv_bfl wrote:We need better ENGLISH players! end of!

i dont care where they come from as long as they wear the top with pride and score some fecking goals
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby i_luv_bfl » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:41 pm

dawson99 wrote:

i dont care where they come from as long as they wear the top with pride and score some fecking goals

Were becoming a foreign team though. Full of foreign no marks and also our support is getting increasingly full of non scousers i.e the norweigans and Southerners!
i_luv_bfl

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:42 pm

i_luv_bfl wrote:
dawson99 wrote:

Were becoming a foreign team though. Full of foreign no marks and also our support is getting increasingly full of non scousers i.e the norweigans and Southerners!

Why dont you p.iss off back to Bluekipper. :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby i_luv_bfl » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:44 pm

Ciggy wrote:
i_luv_bfl wrote:
dawson99 wrote:

Why dont you p.iss off back to Bluekipper. :angry:

Mate i dont know what your problem is? Are you so narrow minded that you cant even listen to other peoples views and acknowledge that Everton do have a few decent players??? Get a life!!!
i_luv_bfl

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:45 pm

i_luv_bfl wrote:
dawson99 wrote:

AM I to assume that "Bfl" stands for "Bumming Four Lads?"

P*ss off you f*cking pr*ck.  :angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby i_luv_bfl » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:46 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
i_luv_bfl wrote:
dawson99 wrote:

AM I to assume that "Bfl" stands for "Bumming Four Lads?"

P*ss off you f*cking pr*ck.  :angry:

:rasp
i_luv_bfl

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:46 pm

i_luv_bfl wrote:acknowledge that Everton do have a few decent players

:wwww  :wwww  :wwww  :wwww  :wwww

That is the best joke I've EVER read!!!!!!!!!

Feck off Bluenose c*nt.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby i_luv_bfl » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:47 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
i_luv_bfl wrote:acknowledge that Everton do have a few decent players

:wwww  :wwww  :wwww  :wwww  :wwww

That is the best joke I've EVER read!!!!!!!!!

Feck off Bluenose c*nt.

:sleep
i_luv_bfl

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:52 pm

:sleep

Good - the tranquilizers have worked.

Now for the cyanide...

:eyebrow
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Erica » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:05 pm

Sometimes, I find it more difficult to understand people, than understand the English language.
Erica

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion