Urgent message - For all fans in the light of the draw

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kenco » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:10 pm

its sad isn't it that a t*t like leonmc thinks he as the right to tell the people on this forum how to behave. he was only six years old when the heysel tragedy happened,and now he's got the downright cheek to try to tell people who have been following liverpool since before he was even thought of how to conduct themselves.you need a reality check son,your problem is that you think you know everything, but you know f*ck all !!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:13 pm

leon is correct in posting a warning because this forum will be inundated with bitter blue-noses impersonating Italians,threatening all sorts of trouble and calling us scum and murderers.Occassionally a  Juve fan will appear buttake it from me,most supposed Italians will be Dapioneer types.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:14 pm

forget the big fonts..just look at the bigger picture :D
Last edited by supersub on Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:15 pm

:D
Wish I could SS ,but it's hidden behind the big fonts . :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby zarababe » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:16 pm

:laugh: :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby haps » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:18 pm

Agreed Supersub. Total Respect to the message.  Just yanking the messenger's chain.  It's Friday.
haps

Postby kenco » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:29 pm

supersub wrote:leon is correct in posting a warning because this forum will be inundated with bitter blue-noses impersonating Italians,threatening all sorts of trouble and calling us scum and murderers.Occassionally a  Juve fan will appear buttake it from me,most supposed Italians will be Dapioneer types.

get a life d*ckhead. it wouldn't affect most of the people on this forum anyway because the closest they get to anfield is sky sports. :p  :p
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:36 pm

supersub wrote:leon is correct in posting a warning because this forum will be inundated with bitter blue-noses impersonating Italians,threatening all sorts of trouble and calling us scum and murderers.Occassionally a  Juve fan will appear buttake it from me,most supposed Italians will be Dapioneer types.

All the more reason for the use of massive fonts to be reserved for really important messages !
Leon has used them so often that many people can no longer be ars'ed to read them .
Remember the story of "The Boy who cried Wolf " ?
Using massive fonts on a regular basis for trivial reasons and then expecting us to take notice when an important point is being made is extremely short sighted .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Iceman69 » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:39 pm

Supersub, if you had any sense you should just delete all of these italian juventus peoples names in this forum, cause it willonly stir up trouble and incite violence anyway, over the next few weeks
Iceman69

Postby supersub » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:40 pm

you are showing the classic signs of a moron.Your use of the word dickhead to describe me is most innaccurate,but could easily be deemed self criticism aimed at yourself for the obvious lack of useful repartee when conversing with the other members of this forum.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:41 pm

Iceman69 wrote:Supersub, if you had any sense you should just delete all of these italian juventus peoples names in this forum, cause it willonly stir up trouble and incite violence anyway, over the next few weeks

That's exactly what I will be doing over the next few weeks.I will of course allow credible discussion to proceed if it stays in-offensive.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:44 pm

woof woof ! wrote:All the more reason for the use of massive fonts to be reserved for really important messages !
Leon has used them so often that many people can no longer be ars'ed to read them .
Remember the story of "The Boy who cried Wolf " ?
Using massive fonts on a regular basis for trivial reasons and then expecting us to take notice when an important point is being made is extremely short sighted .

I fully concur with your reasoning ,but this thread is very worthwhile.I have to admit to be rather ****** off with previous huge font exploits of Leon in the past
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby fivecups » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:49 pm

It was always going to be Juventus - 20 years on and all that. Lets hope the press doesn't decide that this coincidence should overshadow a great tie.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:54 pm

supersub wrote:you are showing the classic signs of a moron.Your use of the word dickhead to describe me is most innaccurate,but could easily be deemed self criticism aimed at yourself for the obvious lack of useful repartee when conversing with the other members of this forum.

supersub you are a 24 carrat sold gold diamond tipped platium plated t*sser with the intelligence of a newt,and the ablity to hold a senseable disscusion of a six year old. and yes you are a d*ckhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D  :D  :D
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:04 pm

kenco wrote:
supersub wrote:you are showing the classic signs of a moron.Your use of the word dickhead to describe me is most innaccurate,but could easily be deemed self criticism aimed at yourself for the obvious lack of useful repartee when conversing with the other members of this forum.

supersub you are a 24 carrat sold gold diamond tipped platium plated t*sser with the intelligence of a newt,and the ablity to hold a senseable disscusion of a six year old. and yes you are a d*ckhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D  :D  :D

Do you always talk to the ref like that ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion