Bye bye plastic fans - Switch the light off on the way out

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby GerrardisKing » Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:16 pm

totally agree mate last may was awesome but we are still a work in progress and no one can win it every year.
GerrardisKing

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:19 pm

JohnBull wrote:
JBG wrote:I hope that the silver lining to last night's result is that we'll lose a few of those bandwagoner fans that came out of the woodwork last May.

Grow Up you soft Sod - The initial team selection must have brought cheers in the Benfica dressing room ( and I'm not talking about the defence)
Once again a BIG game and the wrong selection. Too much trying to be clever.

And don't call me a Plastic Supporter - Born and bred longer than YOU

Sir Bob " I don't change players unless I've got a better one and then ONLY one at a time"

Mr Doom and Gloom strikes again.

It was wrong the team was wrong god sakes who else would you have played.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:21 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
i_luv_bfl wrote:acknowledge that Everton do have a few decent players

:wwww  :wwww  :wwww  :wwww  :wwww

That is the best joke I've EVER read!!!!!!!!!

Feck off Bluenose c*nt.

Now come on Lando everton do have a few decent players there ladys team are doing good this year. lol  :D  :p  :D
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 65-1140560321 » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:53 pm

Ciggy wrote:Ian St John went ballistic when we got knocked out of the Cl the other night for selling Baros.
He could'nt understand what the other 3 offer that Baros didnt, he had a right old rant anyway.

Yeah and Ian St John  was spot on.

Rafa should be crucified for selling Milan. He's better than anything we currently have. it must have been that they didnt get on, or he wasnt spanish.

Some comments on here are just laughable. Posters posting comments like..."great post JBG" make me sick.

No it wasnt !

How do you know the difference between a true LFC suporter and a plastic one? most people support the club for one reason, beacause they are known for being successful. but when they get dumped out of the CL by lowley Benfica, then you all dont know where to turn.

Also, Rafa has made big blunders lately with his comments. At one point saying that we didnt have to spend big to win the EPL. Then he demands 30m or he's off.

Theres no way, we can win the EPL buying second rate players, as time will tell. or win the CL again. youd dont have to beleive me, but just watch what happends next season and the season after. I still think we are a mile off winning the league.

Whatever squad we have, Chelsea will still be there to contend with 7 bn pounds abramovich.
65-1140560321

Postby JBG » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:52 pm

Alfonso Alonso 2006 wrote:Rafa should be crucified for selling Milan.

You're a scum bag.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dundalk » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:34 am

See everyone is still getting on here!
Last edited by Dundalk on Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:41 am

:D yes Dazza - like a house on fire.
None of them fighting gypsies on here lol altho it would  make good viewing. :;):
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:19 am

yeah get them boys on here it would soon sort half the muppets on here! :;):
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:13 am

Alfonso Alonso 2006 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Ian St John went ballistic when we got knocked out of the Cl the other night for selling Baros.
He could'nt understand what the other 3 offer that Baros didnt, he had a right old rant anyway.

Rafa should be crucified for selling Milan. He's better than anything we currently have. it must have been that they didnt get on, or he wasnt spanish.

Some comments on here are just laughable. Posters posting comments like..."great post JBG" make me sick.

No it wasnt !

How do you know the difference between a true LFC suporter and a plastic one? most people support the club for one reason, beacause they are known for being successful. but when they get dumped out of the CL by lowley Benfica, then you all dont know where to turn.

Also, Rafa has made big blunders lately with his comments. At one point saying that we didnt have to spend big to win the EPL. Then he demands 30m or he's off.

Theres no way, we can win the EPL buying second rate players, as time will tell. or win the CL again. youd dont have to beleive me, but just watch what happends next season and the season after. I still think we are a mile off winning the league.

Whatever squad we have, Chelsea will still be there to contend with 7 bn pounds abramovich.

So we should just not bother trying then, surely?

F*ck off Hustler, you gay b*stard.  :nod

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redmikey » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:01 am

No it wasnt !

if you say baros going was a terrible thing it shows 2 things

1. you never saw him play

2. you are a knob
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby onizukaeikichi » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:40 am

too much expectations after the CL triumph, good sense of logic u got there
onizukaeikichi

Postby sonyadudley » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:52 pm

hmmm but plastic fans do bring in £££ for the club  :blush:
sonyadudley

Postby greenred » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:45 am

Christ,this thread went down the tube fast.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 65-1140560321 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:54 am

redmikey wrote:

No it wasnt !

2. you are a knob

Both comments were wrong!

just shows you how clueless some fans are.

Lando, we can try all we like, but "class" in terms of players, is something only money can buy.
65-1140560321

Postby Woollyback » Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:00 am

redmikey wrote:

No it wasnt !

2. you are a knob

Both comments were wrong!

just shows you how clueless some fans are.

Lando, we can try all we like, but "class" in terms of players, is something only money can buy.

go p*ss up a rope hustler you sad tool
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion