BESIKTAS v LIVERPOOL CL: 24/10/07 - Build-up/Discussion/Safety advice here:

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby parvin » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:51 pm

who u kidding its like sona in prison break , lol turks are really violent i salute all the fans who dare to go to that game , take care of yourselves and best of luck , hope we batter bestikas :D
parvin

Postby R_us » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:58 pm

Trabzon-BESİKTAS
Besiktas smashes trabzon down in derby match today...
1-0(0 min 40second) gökdeniz
2-0(6min) ibrahima yattara
2-1(22min) burak
2-2(26min) delgado
2-3(73min) bobo

[B]BOBO WİNNER[/B]
the home side sat back and were made to pay after 22 minutes when Burak Yilmaz headed Serdar Kurtulus's cross in to pull one back. Four mins later Delgado was fouled in the penalty area by celalettin four and picked himself up to convert the spot-kick and restore parity. The winnig goal came on 74 minutes when substitute Bobo touched Rodrigo Tello's left-wing cross, althoug the striker had to go in goal for the final FOURTEEN minutes after gk rustu was sen off for a handball..

Speaking about his eventful apperance, Bobo said; "i took on this role( of goalkeeper) for the first time in my life.. Being gk is harder than a striker as your team can concede a goal with a small misatke..."

2 years ago besiktas lives once again same experiance that player gets gaolkeeper position in the match.. thats match is a fenerbahce- Besiktas derby @ kadıkoy and Besiktas wons again like today and at the last 15mins besiktas's gaolkeeper is another striker Pancu.. besiktas score a goal when pancu is goalkeeper and wins match with that goal.. the final score at that time fenerbahce:3 Besiktas:4
R_us

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:02 pm

china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:56 am

Dundalk wrote:Liverpool's next Champions League opponents Besiktas have been dealt a blow with the news that head coach Ertugrul Saglam will not be allowed into the dressing room before the game because he has to serve a one-match ban.
Saglam has been suspended by UEFA's Control and Disciplinary Body after he was sent-off during their last Champions League clash against Porto.

The suspension means the 37-year-old will not be allowed on the bench for Wednesday's match. In addition, the Besiktas coach will not be permitted to enter the technical area, tunnel or dressing rooms for the game.

Well this has to be good news, although there might be some secret microphones on the go...

we can thank jose mourinho for that .. the  :devil: that he is , cheating cun+
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:08 am

parvin wrote:who u kidding its like sona in prison break , lol turks are really violent i salute all the fans who dare to go to that game , take care of yourselves and best of luck , hope we batter bestikas :D

Only takes one or two violent fans and every club has its muppet element, difference is we use fists and some foreigners use knives.

Anyway we need to win, otherwise we need to win the last three and I'd rather not have that pressure given we couldn't beat brum at home. Yet again we have an (AWAY) Champions League match ahead of a big game next weekend, I may be paranoid, but we get them far too often to be a coincidence (like early kick-offs)
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:11 am

Owzat wrote:
parvin wrote:who u kidding its like sona in prison break , lol turks are really violent i salute all the fans who dare to go to that game , take care of yourselves and best of luck , hope we batter bestikas :D

Only takes one or two violent fans and every club has its muppet element, difference is we use fists and some foreigners use knives.

Anyway we need to win, otherwise we need to win the last three and I'd rather not have that pressure given we couldn't beat brum at home. Yet again we have an (AWAY) Champions League match ahead of a big game next weekend, I may be paranoid, but we get them far too often to be a coincidence (like early kick-offs)

i would take a sluggish performance in the cl anyday and get the win against arsenal but i have a feeling we gonna nick this game 2-0

Kuyt, gerrard
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:20 am

how do u nick a game 2-0 :p

i honestly dont care about this game in the grander scheme of things. its all about beating arsenal on sunday. but this is the type of game we should be winning. id like to see lucas get 90 minutes. id like to see Babel played as a second striker and maybe see alonso agger and torres all get around 30 minutes ready for sunday.

of course, that probably wont happen.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:31 am

yup if not we'd be top of the league if rafa put out the same team every week , but like u said its who we like to see ..
As for me i also would to see lucas , he really impressed me
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby durk_la » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:01 pm

Hi there..

You should forget what you know about Turkey and Istanbul.
Especially BJK Stadium. I'm highly recommend you to see our stadium from other pictures.

If you have enough time and money for a trip you should come.
It will be a good trip and good match I know.

But please please please..You should not judge our Country our Team our City by those freaking uneducated words.Please dont believe these uneducated boys.

And take a drink in Beyoglu-Taksim its very near to BJK Stadium.

And you should see our islands especially Buykada.There are too beautiful phaetons (For touristic yes I know :).I stay in Buyukada every weekends.It is 1.30 hours from Istanbul by sea trip.Büyükada (in Turkish meaning "Big Island") is the largest of the nine islands consisting the Princes' Islands in the Sea of Marmara, near Istanbul.

It is officially a neighbourhood in the Adalar district of Istanbul, Turkey.

As on the other islands, motorized vehicles – except service vehicles – are forbidden, so visitors explore the island by foot, bicycle, in horse-drawn carriages

About Besiktas JK.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Be%C5%9Fikta%C5%9F_J.K.

BJK Stadium

About Beyoglu
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyo%C4%9Flu

About Istanbul
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istanbul

Regards.
Last edited by durk_la on Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
durk_la

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:09 pm

Is that a hotel (with the swimming pool) just above the stadium ? If so , whats it called ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby red37 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:39 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Is that a hotel (with the swimming pool) just above the stadium ? If so , whats it called ?

Good sniping position from the roof i'd say  :p

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:02 pm

destro wrote:
dirkkuyt wrote:Hi everbody,
Im from Turkey and Im Galatasaray fan also fan of Liverpool.I wanna go Besiktas-Liverpool match on liverpool side. But, I can't buy tickets from Turkey for away seats, actually I have not much money. If you're planning on travelling to Turkey for this match, If you buy me a ticket for this match on our side , You can stay at my home for free for 2 days. We can go match safely and we can make a istanbul trip. Does anybody interest this offer?

By the way, My home is on Taksim which is center of the city. And If you wanna trust , I can make anythink you want to make you trust.

That sounds like the plot line to Hostel 3 !!    :eyebrow

hahahaah now where are those hot turkish female room mates?  :love:
maypaxvobiscum

Postby durk_la » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:04 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Is that a hotel (with the swimming pool) just above the stadium ? If so , whats it called ?

Yes this is Swiss Hotel.

If you are coming in 24.october and if you want to know about hotels, bars, mosques, churchs, etc. I'm very glad to help you.Sure, except hot Turkish room mates not my bussiness :)

You are never walk alone but if the subject is hot girls yes you walk alone in Istanbul sorry :p But ok ok you came from too far I will taking some tricks about which bars full out hot chicks.. ;)

Surely please write a message if you want to know something.

Regards.
durk_la

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:06 pm

durk_la wrote:

Yes this is Swiss Hotel.

If you are coming in 24.october and if you want to know about hotels, bars, mosques, churchs, etc. I'm very glad to help you.Sure, except hot Turkish room mates not my bussiness :)

You are never walk alone but if the subject is hot girls yes you walk alone in Istanbul sorry :p But ok ok you came from too far I will taking some tricks about which bars full out hot chicks.. ;)

Surely please write a message if you want to know something.

Regards.

Merhaba nasil sun  :D

Ill be there but i dont want know hot chicks  :no mind you i wouldnt mind a nice young massure but make sure hes got a six pac :D

I was told that Pele said it was one of the most beautiful stadiums in the world that he has played in, and yet looking at the first pics to be posted you have to dispute that. Mind you i was over Hackney Marshes yesyerday watching the football and spoke to a few turks about going and they said it was a nice stadium to go to. WE WILL SEE
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby R_us » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:02 pm

R_us wrote:Image

What is Çarşı?

Çarsi; pronounced (Charshi), is Besiktas’s fan(supporter) group established in 1982. Çarsi; are fanatics of Besiktas;. Not only the football team, but they support any sport where the team is representing the Besiktas; emblem. Çarsi’s love for the emblem and black & white colours of the club is unexplainable. No matter what position Besiktas; is in, either last, first, winning, loosing, it doesn’t matter. Support for Besiktas; is Çarsi’s only thought. They are proud of the team representing the community/public(Publics Team) (Halkin Takimi;).
Çarsi; are a rebellious and independant group.
Çarsi; is against everything and if have to, even against itself.
Over the years Çarsi; has become a soul for Besiktas;. Çarsi great support for Besiktas; starts at Istanbul Inonu Stadium and spreads all across the country. Passion for the team is as it has never been seen before!

Why Çarsi is different

As Besiktas is the first club in Turkey Çarsi is the oldest established fan group in Turkey celebrating its 25th year this year. Growing attention towards Çarsi is due to the groups passion and creativity. Çarsi is known as being very creative, this is due to the creative banners, song, slogans they make. Many clubs around Turkey set Çarsi as an example to themselves (although, obviously not accepting so). Çarsi being the only group in Turkey and the most of Europe fightin against industrial football makes them stay under the spot light.
Çarsi is also very for the benefit of the society provin this through banners such as: ÇARSI AGAINST NUCLEER- ÇARSI AGAINST GLOBAL WARMING- NUCLEERLIS TURKEY… Also being against immoral things ÇARSI AGAINST RACISM- WE ARE ALL BLACK- WE ARE ALL ETOO- ÇARSI AGAINST DENMARK-ÇARSI AGAINST WAR etc...
After many European games it is evident that european players and supporters couldnt get over the fact of what great supporters Besiktas has!
Another factor which makes Çarsi different not only in Turkey but in the world is the world record they hols for The Loudest Fans at 132 DECIBELS!

Çarsi’s Love For Besiktas

Without Besiktas there would be no Çarsi. If Besiktas ends so will Çarsi. Everything is for Besiktas. Are the common phrases used by Çarsi; leaders. We’re in love with the colours not the players! Çarsi will go anywhere and do anything for Besiktas. Banners refering to Çarsi’s love of the club are also very popular and identifiable banners at stadiums. This love is unexplainable, onyl livable!

Where is Çarsi?

At Besikts home games Çarsi is allways at the legendary tribune Kapali supporting the team till the end! Çarsi also travells to all away games of Besiktas. Nower days Besiktas Fans gather under the name ÇARSI. Çarsi Ankara, Çarsi İzmir, Çarsi Berlin, Çarsi USA…and even ÇARSI MELBOURNE!
DISTANCE CAN NOT PREVENT OUR LOVE!
ÇARSI IS EVERYWHERE!

Who is a part of Çarsi?

“Çarsi's a soul, who ever feels a part of this soul is Çarsi” Alen Markaryan(Çarsi's Amigo) Çarsi does not have a membership who ever feels the love and passion for Besiktas is ÇARSI!

Çarsi Amigo

An amigo is a leader of the tribunes(fans). The person in charge of this for Çarsi is Alen Markaryan who also writes for a newpaper. Markaryan has been amigo for years and is very much loved by the fans. Ofcourse there are many important people of Çarsi but the amigo is the most seen and known one media wise.

before smiple league match.. 1hour ago from match...
Last edited by R_us on Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R_us

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion