BESIKTAS v LIVERPOOL CL: 24/10/07 - Build-up/Discussion/Safety advice here:

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:21 pm

What a friendly place that looks like.

Best advice to LFC fans is to simply not go.

china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:33 pm

R_us wrote:don't be worried about your turkey trip and your seats in inönü.. we feel happy to see all of you in istanbul... if u need help about istanbul or cl match we can help you with pleasure... and you have to know that in turkey most of people loves and likes liverpool especially besiktas fans... in besiktas's turkish league matches u can see liverpool uniforms or scharfs on besiktas fans... dont look at that stupid guys who says we gonna kill u or punish all of u... they arent real bjk fans or çarsi members... come to turkey and see our hospitality... i wish best side wins and all europe have to watch that two best supporter groups show at that night;) see you in istanbul... and you have to know that definitely u daont have any trouble in istanbull.. vome and enjoy that match atmosphere.. sorry about my bad english...

Honestly, for all your best intentions, just look at the pictures in this thread. I have the utmost respect for genuine football supporters anywhere, but until you pressure your authorities to get those fences down, you don't really have any credibility. That's a death scene waiting to happen.

So yeah, get those fences down, and then we'll talk.
ivor_the_injun

Postby ivor_the_injun » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:37 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Thers no :censored: way im gonna let any :censored: put me off from going to see the reds. Ive followed them in europe for 30 years and have been to many worse places than Istanbul. I go to follow the reds not to make trouble.

Exactly how much of the game do you expect to see through all that iron?

And in all fairness mate, it's not a matter of you not going to look for trouble. The problem is when the trouble makes a point of looking for anyone in a red shirt.

Utmost respect from me whether you go or you don't. If you do go, just take care is all I'm saying.
ivor_the_injun

Postby lakes10 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:47 pm

i showed my mate this thread, he was going, he is not now.......well his wife see it aswell and i think she has stopped him
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby R_us » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:28 am

ivor_the_injun wrote:
R_us wrote:don't be worried about your turkey trip and your seats in inönü.. we feel happy to see all of you in istanbul... if u need help about istanbul or cl match we can help you with pleasure... and you have to know that in turkey most of people loves and likes liverpool especially besiktas fans... in besiktas's turkish league matches u can see liverpool uniforms or scharfs on besiktas fans... dont look at that stupid guys who says we gonna kill u or punish all of u... they arent real bjk fans or çarsi members... come to turkey and see our hospitality... i wish best side wins and all europe have to watch that two best supporter groups show at that night;) see you in istanbul... and you have to know that definitely u daont have any trouble in istanbull.. vome and enjoy that match atmosphere.. sorry about my bad english...

Honestly, for all your best intentions, just look at the pictures in this thread. I have the utmost respect for genuine football supporters anywhere, but until you pressure your authorities to get those fences down, you don't really have any credibility. That's a death scene waiting to happen.

So yeah, get those fences down, and then we'll talk.

yes u are right about that fences but in turkey only besiktas gets down fences in stadium for own supporters seats.. but we have to keep those fences for away fans because most of away team supporters comes inönü for made some trouble not support their team.. and probably they get in the pitch when their team losts the match.. especially fenerbahce galatasaray trabzon and bursa fans...
R_us

Postby R_us » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:28 am

sorry again for my bad english
R_us

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:04 am

RUSHIE#9 wrote:Image

HMMM...... wonderful facilities. Travel all that way to watch the match from an open air prison cell - FANTASTIC!!!!

Looks like there should be some decapitated heads on those spikes with a lion penned in.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby R_us » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:44 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
RUSHIE#9 wrote:Image

HMMM...... wonderful facilities. Travel all that way to watch the match from an open air prison cell - FANTASTIC!!!!

Looks like there should be some decapitated heads on those spikes with a lion penned in.

we have to keep those fences for turkish away team fans.. because they dont know how to support their team and how they have to watch the football match... away supporters can get in to pitch if we get off those fences...
R_us

Postby The Grudge » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:07 pm

Looks like a hole!

Only been to Turkey once and i will never go back as long as i live...Its a dump,it smells,sewage runs in open air gutters and that was meant to be a holiday resort! :D

The men are beyond perverts too...you cant even get up from the bar to go to the loo and they are all over your girlfriend like a rash straight away..horrible people..Horrible place!
The Grudge

Postby R_us » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:12 pm

i live in turkey but i am armenian boy.. i can say that here u can see that kind of people but not much..  most of turkish people are good..
R_us

Postby The Grudge » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:19 pm

R_us wrote:i live in turkey but i am armenian boy.. i can say that here u can see that kind of people but not much..  most of turkish people are good..

Probably true mate. I never meant to offend...all i can go by is my experience there and it was not good and i sure as hell wont be back.

Sorry if i offended you like fella!
The Grudge

Postby R_us » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:30 pm

The Grudge wrote:
R_us wrote:i live in turkey but i am armenian boy.. i can say that here u can see that kind of people but not much..  most of turkish people are good..

Probably true mate. I never meant to offend...all i can go by is my experience there and it was not good and i sure as hell wont be back.

Sorry if i offended you like fella!

u dont need to say sorry because u had a bad experiance in here and your ideas normal if we think about your days in here... you dont offended me and im feel very happy that if i can help you anythng about istanbul...if u wanna learn anythg asq me pls then i answer your questions honestly... but i can say in 24th of october night all world have to watch this match to see that best two fans best two supporter groups on the world...
R_us

Postby dirkkuyt » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:24 pm

Hi everbody,
Im from Turkey and Im Galatasaray fan also fan of Liverpool.I wanna go Besiktas-Liverpool match on liverpool side. But, I can't buy tickets from Turkey for away seats, actually I have not much money. If you're planning on travelling to Turkey for this match, If you buy me a ticket for this match on our side , You can stay at my home for free for 2 days. We can go match safely and we can make a istanbul trip. Does anybody interest this offer?

By the way, My home is on Taksim which is center of the city. And If you wanna trust , I can make anythink to make you trust.
Last edited by dirkkuyt on Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dirkkuyt

Postby destro » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:38 pm

dirkkuyt wrote:Hi everbody,
Im from Turkey and Im Galatasaray fan also fan of Liverpool.I wanna go Besiktas-Liverpool match on liverpool side. But, I can't buy tickets from Turkey for away seats, actually I have not much money. If you're planning on travelling to Turkey for this match, If you buy me a ticket for this match on our side , You can stay at my home for free for 2 days. We can go match safely and we can make a istanbul trip. Does anybody interest this offer?

By the way, My home is on Taksim which is center of the city. And If you wanna trust , I can make anythink you want to make you trust.

That sounds like the plot line to Hostel 3 !!    :eyebrow
destro

Postby red37 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:02 pm

Ok folks.

May as well incorporate this thread with the Pre-match build up and discussion ahead of the game in Turkey 10 days from now.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion