NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:57 pm

NANNY RED wrote::laugh:  :laugh: wELL WHATS THE ODDS , FFS

aND lfctv DOSNT SPEAK FOR ME . :rasp

caps lock luv ;)

LOL

odds on what? tell me what u want!!! :wwww
Last edited by dawson99 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:00 pm

your gettin on me nerves now do the fecking job your supposed to be doing and sort me odds out ,the games will have finished before ive even put me shoes on ,

im waiting so hurry up,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:10 pm

NANNY RED wrote:,the games will have finished before ive even put me shoes on ,

is that an age related problem then? not as supple as you used to be? cant bend down to tie those pesky laces anymore - they sell slip ons in the readers digest mag

allegedly  :upside:
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:15 pm

messi torres double:

29/1 VC
27.5/1 ladbrokes, sky coral bluesq tote
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Johnny Boy » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:34 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote:Benny going was Benitez's fault and nothing 'Roy' could have done about it as the deal was obviously agreed, the player was under-used last season.

He was not under used atall when he didnt play it was cause he was injured anyway PT has spoken to Rafa.

paul_tomkins  Twitter:  Rafa is apparently quite shocked to discover that he's just sold Benayoun. He thought he was no longer manager, as of 4 weeks ago

You having a laugh, he was grossly under-used, dear me.
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby Johnny Boy » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:36 pm

Owzat wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote:Agree completely, if the 'Woy' thing continues I think I will stay away from here.

And you think calling Roy 'Woy' is childish................................................. coming from someone who says they will "stay away" for that reason, sorry but there is the child(ish reaction)

You won't be missed if that's your simplistic attitude, it's a free country and forum and since 'Woy' is hardly offensive, and certainly not like calling him a di ckhead or useless tw at, I think you need to get over yourself or at the very least lighten up. To quit a forum over a single word is pretty tragic, to quit over calling the manager 'Woy' when some hurl abuse at others just for offering an opinion just makes that 'threat' even the more tragic. Don't let the door hit you on the Woy out

If it's meant to be funny, that isn't why I call him Woy. People didn't get why I called Barry, "Barny", but maybe it's just that children didn't get it - or perhaps people on here aren't as clever as they think they are. And by that I mean they have their oh so 'clever' put downs, like labelling people kids if they don't like something, but don't really know why people do that something.

All very irrelevant to the Benayoun departure, but hey ho, never expect mods to keep a topic on track without going to the opposite extreme ie do nothing or over-moderate which is in itself a contradiction in terms that they'll never appreciate or take heed of (moderation in moderation......................)

Calling 'Woy' is childish, insulting and bordering on ridicule -fact. Ok to say I am quitting when I rarely post anyway is a bit daft - however, at a time when we need a bit of direction in our club we should at least give our new manager some respect. If LFC supporters are jumping on the 'Woy' bandwagon then our oppenents will jump upon it with glee.
At this time we need to concentrate on getting our club back where it belongs and these petty arguments don't do anyone any favours.

I have a child who is autistic and unable to speak one single word, and never will be all you and others are doing is highlighting what is in fact a disability , albeit a minor one.
Any disability is not nice.

As a season ticket holder for 25 years I will be giving 'ROY' full support as I hope you do too.

Anyway back 'on topic' we need a Benayoun type player back in our squad as we have no-one with that little bit of flair and imagination.
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:58 pm

Woollyback wrote:bunch of bitter c.unts you lot on her can be sometimes. little yossi has been a useful player for us, and last season was one of our BEST players. and all you lot can say is 'good riddance'?  ???

as for chelsea big club, dream to play for etc, what the feck d'you expect him to say? chelsea are a sack of cack compared to liverpool and i'm really degrading myself by coming to stamford bridge???

good luck yossi. wish you'd gone abroad though   :laugh:

Israel midfielder Yossi Benayoun cannot wait to get started on his Chelsea career after completing his move from Liverpool.

The 30-year-old became Carlo Ancelotti's first summer signing and will meet up with his Blues team-mates when he reports for pre-season training on Monday.

"Everything looks lovely. It is a great training ground and you can see it is one of the best clubs in the world from the way the people here treat you," he told club website www.c.ts.com.

"I met a few of the staff and the players I know a little bit from playing. It is a good challenge for me and I am ready for it.

"There are a lot of good players, big players. For me it is the beginning and I have to work hard and prove I can bring something to this club."

His last appearance for Liverpool at Anfield was against Chelsea two months ago when the visitors triumphed 2-0 to move a step closer to the Barclays Premier League title.

"The last home game I knew it would be my last for Liverpool," Benayoun said. "I tried to do my best but Chelsea were strong.

"All the years here in England, five years, Chelsea were always a difficult side to play against with big players and that's why they are always there at the top, fighting for trophies - that's why I am glad to be a part of it now."

There were other offers on the table for Benayoun but he admitted it was a straightforward choice when the champions came calling.

"I had offers from a few teams, but when Chelsea came in for me it was the obvious and only thing to think about, and I am glad it came out in the end," said the former West Ham man, who has penned a three-year contract at Stamford Bridge.

-------------------------------------------

Suppose he could have expressed a fair degree of appreciation to the club and the fans instead of effectively saying, "When I heard of Chelsea's interest there was only one thing on my mind....".

If he had/has said this, then fair enough, he's not such a wee c..t, but it is still Chelsea he's moved to and I could never wish a Chelsea player good luck.
LFC2007

Postby Redtribe » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:09 pm

He was a good player but i don't think it will effect us hugely!
Hopefully this will open the door for little Danny Pacheco
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:09 pm

dawson99 wrote:messi torres double:

29/1 VC

feckin hell ive been an come back the bookies while waiting for you , to give me odds  i was scared the game would be over and including tonight one  :laugh: Done now,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TheLad » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:10 pm

Very frusrated to see him go, sad to see our team falling apart. Anyway if he doesn't want to playt for us, we better let him go. Hopefully we will find a replacement for him.
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:12 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
dawson99 wrote:messi torres double:

29/1 VC

feckin hell ive been an come back the bookies while waiting for you , to give me odds  i was scared the game would be over and including tonight one  :laugh: Done now,

sorry luv, ive joined u on the double
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raoul » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Redtribe wrote:He was a good player but i don't think it will effect us hugely!
Hopefully this will open the door for little Danny Pacheco

That is a good shout.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:22 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Redman in wales wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:Disappointed to see him go as i think he is a useful player.
BUt i had resigned myself to the fact that he was leaving weeks ago anyway.
I cant believe they would let Joe Coles contract run down and then spend money on Yossi  ???

I think its about reducing their wage bill

no mate, turns out he ask to leave in May.

No Mate. The "they" is the sentance is chelsea. As was ben patrick's "they" also referring to chelsea. Liverpool would be "we"  :p
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:55 pm

Good player that will be missed.
Strange transfer that probably will be a bit of bad business for everyone involved.(except perhaps bennys wallet)
mart
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion