Are we using our " european champions " status ? - In the transfer market ......

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:11 pm

wil-kop wrote:yea maybe because the contract we offered wasnt good enough

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:
Ok , the answer to you question "who wouldn't want to play for us" should read .............

"Nobody provided we give them the contract they demand "   :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby wil-kop » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:15 pm

well no one is gonna want to come to you if you dont give them enough money!
"Thats it, game well and truly over, and I hate to say that" - Andy Gray - he always was a gobsh*ite
wil-kop

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:17 pm

wil-kop wrote:well no one is gonna want to come to you if you dont give them enough money!

I guess you've answered your own question then .  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:18 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Wil Kop if Owen wanted to play for us he would still be here . But lets not turn this into a debate on Owen . Your original question was about "who wouldn't want to play for us " my response is merely to point out that you might be geting a tad carried away with that remark. A certain A J Boumsong turned us down to go an play in Scotland  ! Scotland :D  ffs .

F@ck Im glad we didnt get him now, look where the barcodes finished 14th :Oo:   cr@p anyway.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wil-kop » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:19 pm

when i said who wouldnt want to come to us i obviously meant who wouldnt be interested in coming to us
"Thats it, game well and truly over, and I hate to say that" - Andy Gray - he always was a gobsh*ite
wil-kop

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:20 pm

wil-kop wrote:ur right there but that was plainly because rangers offered more money to him and to be honest im glab cos hes looked poor in the prem with the barcodes

which Boumsong have you been watching? He was excellent for a couple of games. His partner in crime Bramble is the problem.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wil-kop » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:23 pm

ur messing rnt ya? he has been awful. they have had him since january and dropped several places since then. bramble has looked a much more improved player since last season and from what i remember from our game against them at st james' when we got beat 1-0 nothing was gettin past bramble at all
wil-kop

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:27 pm

wil-kop wrote:when i said who wouldnt want to come to us i obviously meant who wouldnt be interested in coming to us

Don't know about you but from where I sit wanting something and being interested in something are actually quite different.
But in future I'll keep in mind that what you say is not necessarily what you mean .    :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby wil-kop » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:30 pm

go 4 it kiddo
wil-kop

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:31 pm

Hrd to balem one player in a team tha was awful. Boumsong's first few games he was immense, he has gone off the boil, but so did every other Newcastle player.

He was far too good for Scotland, and so far has done OK for Newcastle, To be fair I didn't see mnay of Newcastles final few games, but whwn he first signed for them he looked good. His first touch is excellent, and he is one of the better defenders on the ball in England, very assured for a centre-half, like Rio Ferdinand. Not much of a threat in the air though, and can be caught out of position on occasions.

In a good side he would do very well IMO.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:34 pm

LFC #1 wrote:
wil-kop wrote:ur right there but that was plainly because rangers offered more money to him and to be honest im glab cos hes looked poor in the prem with the barcodes

which Boumsong have you been watching? He was excellent for a couple of games. His partner in crime Bramble is the problem.

To be honest I haven't seen much of him ,but what i did see didn't impress me . Houllier was desperate to get him (that should've been a warning   :D  ) and was really miffed when he turned us down.. I think Boumsong is just another one of those footballing mercenaries  takes maximum money for minimum effort.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby wil-kop » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:35 pm

suppose ur right newcastle are awful,and of course he was to good 4 scotland all u need to do is look at the fact that its a league where john hartson does well! i mean cummon!

anyway tho he may look good in a good side but we dunno cos he aint played 4 any good sides yet and usually when your a good player you get offers from good sides (apart from of course us but he chose the money)
wil-kop

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:45 pm

Could be the fact that he is a bit of a mercenary as woof said.

As I said his first game or two for Newcastle he looked good, but perhaps when they weren't getting results accompanied with Souness as manager and Bowyer/Dyer incident he thought :censored: this, why did I move here and has since stopped putting the effort in.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:49 pm

LFC #1 wrote:As I said his first game or two for Newcastle he looked good,

yeah i remember watching him against YEADING in the fa cup and he looked top class. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby wil-kop » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:51 pm

yea that ws his debut wasnt it :D :D :D :D :D
wil-kop

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion