ALBERTO MORENO - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Doeboy » Wed May 18, 2016 10:34 pm

He doesn't know how to defend properly. Not exactly great when he plays in defence. Plenty of good left backs out there.  Time to get rid of this joker
Doeboy

Postby red till i die!! » Wed May 18, 2016 10:55 pm

Maybe he is a winger or something because he is an awful defender. Come to think of it his crossing is poor and he is atrocious in front of goal. All he has is speed but sadly no brain to go with it.

Wouldn't be sad to see him leave in the summer  :no
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Klopptomaniac » Thu May 19, 2016 7:43 am

Shocking for the goal. First the header then he goes and commits and gets skinned. Left back needs addressed - I've said in the match thread that I feel for Gomez, he would have started last night if he didn't get injured. He'd probably have left back nailed down.

No wonder Rodgers went with 3 at the back using wing backs. Trusting Moreno with defensive responsibility is asking for trouble
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby parchpea » Thu May 19, 2016 8:37 am

Like many modern full backs they start out as wingers that aren't good enough so someone puts them at left back and trys to teach them to defend and add value going forward.

It very rarerly works so this time lets buy a defender that likes to make tackles and defend, not a reject wide man.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Thu May 19, 2016 9:46 am

red till i die!! » Wed May 18, 2016 9:55 pm wrote:Maybe he is a winger or something because he is an awful defender. Come to think of it his crossing is poor and he is atrocious in front of goal. All he has is speed but sadly no brain to go with it.

isn't even good technically to be a winger.

He is plain average and shouldn't be a starter next season
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu May 19, 2016 10:17 am

7_Kewell » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:47 am wrote:He's a useless sack of sh!te who only plays because we have no other option...

:nod
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Klopptomaniac » Thu May 19, 2016 10:26 am

metalhead » Thu May 19, 2016 8:46 am wrote:
red till i die!! » Wed May 18, 2016 9:55 pm wrote:Maybe he is a winger or something because he is an awful defender. Come to think of it his crossing is poor and he is atrocious in front of goal. All he has is speed but sadly no brain to go with it.

isn't even good technically to be a winger.

He is plain average and shouldn't be a starter next season

He's a typical modern full back who's been hyped and made a name for himself because he can get up and down the wing quickly, despite having no idea what to do when he arrives at his destination
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 19, 2016 11:04 am

He did f**k up for their equaliser but even so it wasn't entirely his fault that we lost last night, fullbacks getting beat in one on one type situations is quite a common occurance in football so that's why about a hundred years ago someone came up with the concept of cover, I mean where the f**k were our two CB's? Someone should have went out to meet the Seville player the moment he got past Moreno, the fella was in our box yet he had all the time and space in the world to pick out a pass.
Considering the ball was out wide by the touch line our CB's were much too central, one of them should have been much closer to Moreno, their positioning was awful, in fact it was pub standard.

Edit - Coutinho wasn't entirely blameless either, coaches should use his contribution in the build up to that goal to highlight the concept of a 'lazy runner', he was the epitome of one last night.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu May 19, 2016 11:08 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 19, 2016 10:04 am wrote:He did f**k up for their equaliser but even so it wasn't entirely his fault that we lost last night, fullbacks getting beat in one on one type situations is quite a common occurance in football so that's why about a hundred years ago someone came up with the concept of cover, I mean where the f**k were our two CB's? Someone should have went out to meet the Seville player the moment he got past Moreno, the fella was in our box yet he had all the time and space in the world to pick out a pass.
Considering the ball was out wide by the touch line our CB's were much too central, one of them should have been much closer to Moreno, their positioning was awful, in fact it was pub standard.

Edit - Coutinho wasn't entirely blameless either, coaches should use his contribution in the build up to that goal to highlight the concept of a 'lazy runner', he was the epitome of one last night.

He wasn't the only one last night, but he's one of the players who regularly f**ks up and turns the tide. Migs, Moreno, Skittles, Lovern (although he's improved)....all have the ability to transform our game, from winning to losing. All need to go, although I think Lovern will stay as a squad player.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 19, 2016 11:21 am

7_Kewell » Thu May 19, 2016 10:08 am wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 19, 2016 10:04 am wrote:He did f**k up for their equaliser but even so it wasn't entirely his fault that we lost last night, fullbacks getting beat in one on one type situations is quite a common occurance in football so that's why about a hundred years ago someone came up with the concept of cover, I mean where the f**k were our two CB's? Someone should have went out to meet the Seville player the moment he got past Moreno, the fella was in our box yet he had all the time and space in the world to pick out a pass.

He wasn't the only one last night, but he's one of the players who regularly f**ks up and turns the tide. Migs, Moreno, Skittles, Lovern (although he's improved)....all have the ability to transform our game, from winning to losing. All need to go, although I think Lovern will stay as a squad player.

I'd actually agree with that, we do have a handful of error prone players but in Moreno's defence he is only 21/22.
Young players make mistakes, look at John Stones, that lad will probably turn out to be the second coming of Alan Hansen by the time he's 27 but now at 21 he is making some poor decisions.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Klopptomaniac » Thu May 19, 2016 12:39 pm

Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Octsky » Thu May 19, 2016 3:37 pm

Klopptomaniac » Thu May 19, 2016 11:39 am wrote:http://imgur.com/Rt6IYQE  :D

moreno should be investigated for match fixing.
for the first goal, i think Can was just infront of him, moreno can just head the ball directly to Can,
instead he performed a more difficult header to the side to a sevilla player.

for the second goal, he could have just cleared the ball when it ricochet from countiho,
instead he air kicked, and totally missed the ball.

sell this joker, asap.
Octsky
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu May 19, 2016 6:27 pm

Saturday April 30th 2016-

"He very rarely misses the opportunity to fu'ck up on at least one occasion..."

It brings me no pleasure being right, but I said before the match that this would be the biggest test of his Liverpool career. Soon after he arrived I have been saying that hes not good enough. Two stunning goals does not cancel out 200 fu'ck ups. The lad is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is and if Klopp doesnt get rid of him in the summer then I will seriously consider not watching LFC until he does. He is a sh'ithouse and a liability and causes so much chaos in our defense that he makes Skirtl look like Hansen.
I have had enough of his erratic and detrimental attitude and behaviour and cannot wait to see the back of the little ar'sehole
:veryangry
Thommo's perm

Postby parchpea » Thu May 19, 2016 6:54 pm

No idea what the deal is with Flannagan but he is a proper defender, that ball last night he cleans it and the player out of the stadium, no equalizing goal.

We need that back, if not Flanno another.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Fri May 20, 2016 2:21 pm

***** left back :angry:
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion