SUSO - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby andy_g » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:47 am

cardiff-red » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:48 am wrote:
Sorry mate, not meaning to be awkward but it's defo joao teixeira, they do look alike in fairness, but brush their hair to the opposite side and ears are different

:laugh:

'kin hell, mate. that's impressive attention to detail. in all the 30 odd years i've been following this club i don't think i've ever really looked closely at a player's ears.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:20 pm

andy_g » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:47 am wrote:
cardiff-red » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:48 am wrote:
Sorry mate, not meaning to be awkward but it's defo joao teixeira, they do look alike in fairness, but brush their hair to the opposite side and ears are different

:laugh:

'kin hell, mate. that's impressive attention to detail. in all the 30 odd years i've been following this club i don't think i've ever really looked closely at a player's ears.

Is CR Owzat in disguise  :D
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:39 pm

Aspas is also in the picture  :glare:
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:34 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:01 am

Why am I keep hearing that Suso will be used as a part exchange for Moreno? Is this what we call driving the price down? This is a serious mistake as I do rate Suso very highly
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:30 am

On loan though mate, he wouldn't be going to Sevilla on a permanent basis or at least that's my understanding of the situation anyway.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:58 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:30 am wrote:On loan though mate, he wouldn't be going to Sevilla on a permanent basis or at least that's my understanding of the situation anyway.

he sent him on loan last season when we could have done with him and now is using him as a make weight in another deal. i wouldnt think the lad is to happy about this.
he was in talks with the club about a new contract last month and seemed to think he had a chance this season. this is what he said

“After the season in Spain, I think I have become a better player. I learned a lot," Suso said.

“Obviously Liverpool are going to sign a lot of players because we are in the Champions League, and we have to have a good squad because there are a lot of competitions.

“But if I fight for my place, I do my best every day in training and when I have the chance to come on or start a game, if I do well, I could have chances to play a lot of minutes in the first team.

“In Spain, we have a one-week break at Christmas and I came here for two or three days to have a meeting with the manager. He talked to me, said he was happy with what I was doing and said that this season he wants me to stay here. I want to stay here and sign a new deal.

“For me, there is no bigger club than Liverpool. The crowd, the people, the stadium and the Kop - that's a feeling that you cannot explain.

“Last season I was at many stadiums and I never saw a stadium like Anfield. My option is to stay here, sign a new contract and fight for my place.”

does anyone know if he did pen that new deal ? and if so, how long ?
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:46 am

Thought he played well for the time he was on last night, always seem to create space for himself and topped it off with a goal, can't believe we are going to let go cheap or on a free, sound like BR is being pretty stubborn about this. If coutnho is still injured we should play Suso at the top of the diamond and let him sieze his chance, like to see

Llalana or Sterling                                                  Markovich or Sterling
                                                                    Suso
                                            Sturridge                       Balotelli
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:14 am

he is a great option from the bench so should be kept around and given game time. very tidy little player with a bit of a brain in him. hopefully his goal will earn him another cameo soon  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:01 pm

Can't believe we're thinking about selling him to Milan without even giving him a proper chance.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:41 am

Spanish midfielder Suso set to miss two months after groin surgery as Liverpool FC injury list grows

Liverpool FC 's casualty list continues to grow with the news that Suso needs groin surgery and will be out for around two months.

The Spanish attacker travelled to Switzerland for Wednesday's dismal 1-0 defeat to FC Basel in the Champions League but didn't make the bench.

It has now emerged that the 20-year-old been carrying an injury which will require him to go under the knife.

“Just to tell you I'll be out of the team for a couple of months,” Suso said.

“I'm having surgery next week because of my groins. I'll be back soon. Stronger than ever. YNWA.”

Suso made his first appearance of the season when he came off the bench to score in last week's League Cup tie with Middlesbrough.

Brendan Rodgers is already without Daniel Sturridge , Joe Allen , Emre Can , Glen Johnson , Mamadou Sakho and Jon Flanagan due to injury.
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:22 pm

cardiff-red » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:41 am wrote:Spanish midfielder Suso set to miss two months after groin surgery as Liverpool FC injury list grows

Liverpool FC 's casualty list continues to grow with the news that Suso needs groin surgery and will be out for around two months.

The Spanish attacker travelled to Switzerland for Wednesday's dismal 1-0 defeat to FC Basel in the Champions League but didn't make the bench.

It has now emerged that the 20-year-old been carrying an injury which will require him to go under the knife.

“Just to tell you I'll be out of the team for a couple of months,” Suso said.

“I'm having surgery next week because of my groins. I'll be back soon. Stronger than ever. YNWA.”

Suso made his first appearance of the season when he came off the bench to score in last week's League Cup tie with Middlesbrough.

Brendan Rodgers is already without Daniel Sturridge , Joe Allen , Emre Can , Glen Johnson , Mamadou Sakho and Jon Flanagan due to injury.

Another "Victim" of LFC Physio department. Shouldn't we be looking to get rid of all those folks? same as LVG did in Manure.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Stu the Red » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Signed him, developed him, sent him on loan, lost him on a free at the end of the season, signed replacements who are no better for upwards of fifteen million....

Brilliant
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:07 pm

I think there is a strong case for this lads inclusion  ,especially when we seem to have only two inventive players in Lallana and Coutinho who are getting regular starts.
We all know the lad knows where the net is ,and would provide a far better option than the 'outstanding young man' we currently have up front.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:10 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:07 pm wrote:I think there is a strong case for this lads inclusion  ,especially when we seem to have only two inventive players in Lallana and Coutinho who are getting regular starts.
We all know the lad knows where the net is ,and would provide a far better option than the 'outstanding young man' we currently have up front.

Suso upfront? hes never a striker in a million years
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion