ADAM LALLANA Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:13 pm

You can't blame people's frustration Woof. He's talented, but seldom provides an end product. Last night was one of a handful decent performances I've seen from him in a red shirt. And for what we paid, it an't good enough.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:51 pm

woof woof ! » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:48 pm wrote:If I can take my Mod hat off for just a minute in order to abuse some of you dolts (medieval term for "thick as Sh*t " )

Can the donkeys' that can't see Lallanas quality just shut the f*ck up and get an eye test !

He may not be considered by some in here as "Top Shelf" but when you look at our squad, in terms of ability, determination and application there's not that many that surpass him.

:kungfu:

That's the exact reason I dusted Adams thread.....He is so talented but where is the bottom line? Is he playing the wrong position ? Should he play Central position?
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:58 pm

Good player at Southampton but totally useless here  :nod He's experienced in this league and came here off the back of a few good seasons for a lot of money and he looks nothing like the player most thought we were getting.
If the bar is set at just being on the pitch then yeah we have a player but I set it a lot higher than that given the player in question. He rarely score's or creates anything, Can't cross, Definitely cannot tackle and is afraid of being tackled himself.
He's great at doing the step over/over  :;):  and the odd little fancy flick here and there but we need a lot more than just that from one of our senior and most experienced players.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:59 pm

I wonder how effective he would be in the proper number 10 role (coutinho / firmino) just behind a striker, he never seems to get a chance at this one

He certainly has more to offer, yes we over paid, but there is a decent player there
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:07 pm

Maybe I'm wrong (maybe I'm right) but I always got the impression that Lallana turned up at Melwood and thought "that's it, I've made it"...because rather than improve and develop his obvious skills, he seems (from the outside) to be happy to tag along, doing this and that in the odd game.

When he signed for LFC he should have taken that as the START of his development, not the end of it.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SkippyRed » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:08 pm

When you pay 25mil for a player, you expect them to improve. But we paid 25mil for a 27 year old who has no improvement in him.

If he is happy to stay as a back up, sure, keep him, but he isn't producing enough goals or assists to even contemplate building our attacking line up around him.
SkippyRed
LFC Advanced Member

Postby damjan193 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:38 pm

Lallana isn't going to improve. He's been the same since we signed him and he'll stay at that. He isn't the type of player that makes things happen unfortunately. However, that doesn't mean that he's a bad player. The only way to see the best of him is to surround him by good players. Lallana is the type of player that helps the key players look even better.  If you expect a Coutinho sort of player though you're not going to see it from Adam.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Doeboy » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:13 pm

Was a big fish in a small pond at Southampton and that's his level. £26m for this shower was a joke
Doeboy

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:05 pm

Adam Lally runs down a blind alley
I really wanted this lad to succeed but hes a lightweight. Hes mediocre in disguise as a potential world beater and besides his ability to take people on, he doesnt have much more in his locker. His pathetic header summed up what hes about and showed us that he cant make the step up to being a class player who can turn games.
Nice lad, but doesnt have the class we need to progress
:no
Thommo's perm

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:19 pm

Thommo's perm » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:05 pm wrote:Adam Lally runs down a blind alley
I really wanted this lad to succeed but hes a lightweight. Hes mediocre in disguise as a potential world beater and besides his ability to take people on, he doesnt have much more in his locker. His pathetic header summed up what hes about and showed us that he cant make the step up to being a class player who can turn games.
Nice lad, but doesnt have the class we need to progress
:no

Probably the most disappointing signing for me.

When he joined I thought he'd be Mcmanaman mk2, creating goals, running at defenders and netting 10 a season with ease.

Sadly he sums up BR transfer philosophy - midtable player who looks lost at a big club.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:23 pm

Should be sold or replaced if JK still wants him to be part of the squad. Lallana is meant to be one of those attacking players that eases pressure off strikers and chips in goals time to time. I cant even remember when he last scored or has he even scored this season??
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Binomial » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:17 pm

can't remember the last time he played well? swansea at home last season was the only game i recall him playing well in.

yet klopp will CONTINUE to play him in every game.... ffs please play wilson/kent/ojo/texeira
Binomial
LFC Basic Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:08 pm

Offload this chump in the summer and in the meantime play texiera because Lallana isn't fit to wear the shirt. Complete waste of money  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby SkippyRed » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:29 pm

red till i die!! » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:08 am wrote:Offload this chump in the summer and in the meantime play texiera because Lallana isn't fit to wear the shirt. Complete waste of money  :nod

That is what I want. I want Tex to get a run of games to see if he is worth keeping.
SkippyRed
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Octsky » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:53 am

he's an incredible bloody waste of talent, with his fancy twist and turn, his fancy footwork, his end product is near to zero.
his assists and goal scored is shockingly low and i guess so is his key passes.
Octsky
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion