Rafa benitez - Updates

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby tubby » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:38 pm

My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:53 am

neil wrote:yes, however the only apparent intended statement of fact "we are going downhill fast" should have read "we went downhill fast" and replaced his worship.

Jog on fellow.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:58 am

bavlondon wrote:Thank you Rafa Benitez

Boss video, watch it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OHC7lIfvk4&feature=player_embedded

Brilliant video. It shows what we'll soon come to miss.

Rafael Benitez - Legend.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Julio-0 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:22 am

Have you heard Grobbelar's interview about Benitez?
Julio-0

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:33 am

Julio-0 wrote:Have you heard Grobbelar's interview about Benitez?

Why whats he saying ,

Just on the telly Rafa is gonna be unvieled as your new boss today, GET SOME PICS UP MATE
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Julio-0 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:56 am

NANNY RED wrote:
Julio-0 wrote:Have you heard Grobbelar's interview about Benitez?

Why whats he saying ,

Just on the telly Rafa is gonna be unvieled as your new boss today, GET SOME PICS UP MATE

He said the Rafa leaving was good for Liverpool because Liverpool games were boring and because Benitez spent a lot of money for unnecessary players...
Julio-0

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:07 pm

Benitez: "At Inter to win"

Tuesday, 15 June 2010

APPIANO GENTILE - Inter's new coach Rafael Benitez was unveiled to the media today in a press conference at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti.

The Spanish tactician signed a two-year contract with the Italian and European champions last week after a six-year spell with Premier League outfit Liverpool.

"I want to thank Inter for this opportunity, and the fans too, who immediately welcomed me with affection. I am very pleased and proud to be here," said Benitez, who sat alongside Inter chief executive Ernesto Paolillo, vice managing director Stefano Filucchi and technical director Marco Branca.

"It wasn't easy to leave Liverpool, but the situation has changed and I needed to move," explained Benitez. "I had the perfect opportunity with Inter, a massive club, and I'm really pleased to be here. Inter is a fantastic club. They did very well this year and we will see if we can keep this level next season.

"I have been in contact with 95 percent of my ex-players. I thanked them for everything and they wished me luck. Gerrard? I spoke to him on his birthday and for now he only wants to talk about the World Cup.

"Everything is fine, the relationship with my old players is very good. The club was fantastic and the fans were amazing so it was a sad day when I had to go, but things changed so I had to do it. Now I am here in a new club and I am very pleased to be here."

Benitez has joined treble-winning Inter in the sign of continuity and he hopes to repeat what was achieved by José Mourinho's team last season. "With the club I have to talk and analyse the future," he said. "Mourinho did a great job here but I'm a different coach. I hope to be successful here and try to win some titles. The main thing is to keep the team's mentality and try to win some titles. We will see at the end of the year if I have been successful or not.

"Will there be any new players? Yes, I think so. I hope to buy good players, of a good level. The mentality is to win by playing well, and playing well depends on the players you have. The players here are good. They like playing good football and winning. We have so many high level player and Maicon, for example, is one of them. I wish all of our players at the World Cup the best of luck, including Maicon, who is important for us. I have to talk to the club about the transfer market. Samuel Eto'o? He sacrificed himself a lot for Inter last season. He is a good and intelligent player and I am sure he will make the same sacrifices again next year if needed."

Benitez was asked if he shares the opinion of Diego Maradona that Cambiasso and Mascherano can't play in the same team. He replied: "Maradona is the coach of the Argentina national team. Cambiasso is a top-level player for me. I am happy to have him here with us. Of these two players, he's the only one we have.

"Coutinho? We have spoken about him. He's young and he's a good player. Balotelli? He's a quality player and he's important. I'm pleased he's with us. Obviously I haven't worked with him yet and the same goes for the other players."

Replying to a question about past rumours of a move to Juventus, Benitez said: "I have no memory of this right now. There is a lot of talk in football, but ultimately the most important thing is actually joining a club. I have done this with Inter and I am very happy. This is the important thing.

"I think that after two years you will know me better. I like working hard and pushing my players. As for training sessions, we will obviously do closed training sessions because it's important for the other teams not to see what we do, but there will be the occasional open session because it's good for the team to feel the support of the fans."

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=34029&L=en

Well we all know what feckin changed, them kunts wanted to sell off our best players.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Julio-0 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 pm

Julio-0

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:03 pm

Cheers for those pics fella .....you have procured  a Class manager of genuine quality with  many  admirable traits ,the most notable being loyalty and establishing an unbreakable affinity with the fans .
I think if you provide him with the tools he needs for the job he will win you countless trophies and provide many unforgettable nights
Our devastating loss is your immeasurable gain    :(

ONE OF THE VERY BEST .... TREAT HIM AS SUCH  :sniffle
Last edited by RED BEERGOGGLES on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:26 pm

Thanks for pixs mate

Hadnt really sunk in for me that we have lost him
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:54 pm

He will do very well with Inter and I wouldn't be surprised if he won the Champions League again with them. Inter have the best coach in Europe
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:29 pm

:down: I'm so sad..

todaythe media's sold off all our best players and the only man on our side...

Well spoke to all the players good to hear...

Lost the dressing room.. what a pileof cro.ck  :angry:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Julio-0 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:49 pm

Same situation here, for Italian's media Real (Mourinho) is ready to sign Milito,Maicon and Motta, Balotelli could go to Manchester City, Manchester united wants Cambiasso, Sneiijder isn't happy, etc... :D
Julio-0

Postby zarababe » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:13 pm

.. you still in better shape than us .. nice to have you hear :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:09 pm

FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL INTERESTED,Looks like hes spoke to Stevie ,

:down:

Wrong so wrong. still gutted you know

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_6207386,00.html
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE