Rafa benitez - Updates

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:49 pm

bavlondon wrote:
lakes10 wrote:I fell he is going to do just great, it will be like playering CL football every week for him.
the way Inter play is just how he was trying to get Liverpool to play, the sad fact was that it did not work in the prem every game.

He will only need to buy 2 players to fill in a few spots at inter. I hope we dont meet him in a knock out comp in the next few years.

Speaking of 2 players there is a rumor in the mail today saying he wants Masch and Kuyt for 33Mil.

I heard it was two liverpool players but not torres and SG so they might be right, them again if you look at other forums they all seem think he might go in for Terry and Lamps??
dont think they could hit into the inter side.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:25 pm

bavlondon wrote:
lakes10 wrote:I fell he is going to do just great, it will be like playering CL football every week for him.
the way Inter play is just how he was trying to get Liverpool to play, the sad fact was that it did not work in the prem every game.

He will only need to buy 2 players to fill in a few spots at inter. I hope we dont meet him in a knock out comp in the next few years.

Speaking of 2 players there is a rumor in the mail today saying he wants Masch and Kuyt for 33Mil.

he can have Kuyt, Ngog and Lucas for 33mil 
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:49 pm

Big Niall wrote:He gets fired for not being good enough (7th spot FFS) and then gets paid £6,000,000 to go away and then gets another job paying him millions. What a life.

Anyway, he is taking over the best team in Europe that Mourinho has put together , a team that have won the league for the last (how many?) years.

If he doesn't win the league with them in 2011 it will say a lot about his abilities.

I think you'll find Mancini put the majority of the team together, winning the league 3x in a row before Moris arrived.

Still, let's not let facts get in the way of your masturbation.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Big Niall wrote:He gets fired for not being good enough (7th spot FFS) and then gets paid £6,000,000 to go away and then gets another job paying him millions. What a life.

Anyway, he is taking over the best team in Europe that Mourinho has put together , a team that have won the league for the last (how many?) years.

If he doesn't win the league with them in 2011 it will say a lot about his abilities.

I think you'll find Mancini put the majority of the team together, winning the league 3x in a row before Moris arrived.

:D  :laugh: nowt like our Lando  :buttrock
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:

It also helps when your 2 biggest rivals also have points deducted and are relegated.  :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:31 pm

I think he'll do very well at Inter, and I hope he does.  One thing I'm looking forward to is how he handles Ballotelli.  After a couple weeks of seeing this young player Rafa will think Babel was a hard working, good teamate.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Balotelli has more ability in his left foot than Babel has altogether. If he manages to pursuade him to stay then in him he has the perfect lone striker as he fits that mould easily. But I think the lad wants to leave. One can endure only so much racism.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:06 pm

The Good Yank wrote:I think he'll do very well at Inter, and I hope he does.  One thing I'm looking forward to is how he handles Ballotelli.  After a couple weeks of seeing this young player Rafa will think Babel was a hard working, good teamate.

No doubt Rafa will get stick for "letting him go", even if he insists he's off.

Mind you, no. Other clubs can see that Rafa is a top coach. It's only internet LFC fans, together with the brain-dead media, who are too thick to see it, too.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Made up youve opened this thread Red,

I honestly hope he cleans up out there , few aging player in the Inter side an there will be no doubt a couple going. Roma gave them a cracking run last season right down the the wire so it will be very interesting, As you said though his first season will be compared to Mourinhios, so he could be on a no win situation, Nothing better id like to see than Him knocking the mancs and  Chelsea out of the Champions league. Especialy the mancs. and when he does it raises his hand right in front of Fergie holding up five fingers  :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:40 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Made up youve opened this thread Red,

I honestly hope he cleans up out there , few aging player in the Inter side an there will be no doubt a couple going. Roma gave them a cracking run last season right down the the wire so it will be very interesting, As you said though his first season will be compared to Mourinhios, so he could be on a no win situation, Nothing better id like to see than Him knocking the mancs and  Chelsea out of the Champions league. Especialy the mancs. and when he does it raises his hand right in front of Fergie holding up five fingers  :laugh:

He's back in the Champions League Girl and lets face it that's exactly the competition he needs to prove the doubting Thomas's wrong ... I would personally love him to meet Mourinho's Real Madrid and make him look like a ball boy again like he did at Anfield   :laugh:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:51 pm

I wish him all the best and I really hope he does well with Inter.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:25 pm

confirmed now on the inter website:

http://www.inter.it/aas/hp?L=it
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Julio-0 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Welcome Rafa  Image
Julio-0

Postby zarababe » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:52 pm

BRINGS MORE THAN A TEAR TO MY EYE - HERE WE ARE STUCK WITH THE PROSPECT OF THE LIKES OF HODGESON AND...

GOOD-LUCK RAFA - HATE THE ITALIANS - BUT RESPECT YOU .. ALWAYS !
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:56 pm

Good luck in Italy Rafa - still gutted you have a left and IMO you should still be Liverpool manager

Also it says a lot about people that they are still slagging him off even thou they have now got their wish and he is gone . I hope you are ready for reality of next season when even 7th place will be seen as a major result
Benny The Noon

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion