ALBERTO MORENO - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:59 pm

I think he'll be gone in the next transfer window. At best, he'll be here til the summer. He has the pace and ability, but no footballing brain. Hence he ALWAYS gets caught out of position, which drags out CB's to cover his mistakes and creates space in our box for the opposition.

As a Carra said a few weeks back, "you know you're in trouble as a left back when the gaffa plays a right footed midfielder in your place"  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:24 pm

Still here, still cr'ap
:(
Thommo's perm

Postby Doeboy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:30 am

Really don't know why he is still here. He is no defender nor is he a wide attacking player. Essentially someone who is left footed and quick and can occupy that side but is a liability when it comes to defending and apart from the odd cross now and again, offers f*ck all going forward
Doeboy

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:25 am

He has got to be the worst player I have seen in a Liverpool shirt. I am sure the lad has some talent hiding inside him, but it very rarely, if ever, come to the surface. For me, the biggest reason he is sh'ite is that he is dangerous, not to the opposition, but to his team mates. His style of play is nauseating, but its in his defensive capacity that he is most frightening. He is always (I have said this before) a kick away from disaster. His ability to cause trouble for his team mates, either by being out of position, playing the wrong pass, or taking a player out to give a needless foul which puts us under pressure is staggering. I have never despised a Liverpool player before, but this person has got me cursing every time hes on the pitch. What the fu'ck does ANYBODY see in him????
:angry:
Thommo's perm

Postby kazza » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:06 pm

Thommo's perm » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:25 am wrote:He has got to be the worst player I have seen in a Liverpool shirt. I am sure the lad has some talent hiding inside him, but it very rarely, if ever, come to the surface. For me, the biggest reason he is sh'ite is that he is dangerous, not to the opposition, but to his team mates. His style of play is nauseating, but its in his defensive capacity that he is most frightening. He is always (I have said this before) a kick away from disaster. His ability to cause trouble for his team mates, either by being out of position, playing the wrong pass, or taking a player out to give a needless foul which puts us under pressure is staggering. I have never despised a Liverpool player before, but this person has got me cursing every time hes on the pitch. What the fu'ck does ANYBODY see in him????

He's fast, that's about it but we have had worse. At least he is young!
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:30 pm

kazza » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:06 am wrote:
Thommo's perm » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:25 am wrote:He has got to be the worst player I have seen in a Liverpool shirt. I am sure the lad has some talent hiding inside him, but it very rarely, if ever, come to the surface. For me, the biggest reason he is sh'ite is that he is dangerous, not to the opposition, but to his team mates. His style of play is nauseating, but its in his defensive capacity that he is most frightening. He is always (I have said this before) a kick away from disaster. His ability to cause trouble for his team mates, either by being out of position, playing the wrong pass, or taking a player out to give a needless foul which puts us under pressure is staggering. I have never despised a Liverpool player before, but this person has got me cursing every time hes on the pitch. What the fu'ck does ANYBODY see in him????

He's fast, that's about it but we have had worse. At least he is young!

So hes fast, and young. Why not just go to an athletics club and get a sprinter in?
Thommo's perm

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:23 pm

He is no better than anything we have in the academy  :no He came here as an experienced player from a European winning side but has never got going at all. He lacks everything other than pace and after 2 years its really time to show him the door. He isn't even good enough to be backup.
One of the worst signings this club has made  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:53 pm

Oh come on...
Philip Degen?
Bruno Cheyrou?
Paul Konchesky?
Djimi Traore?
Andrea Dossena?
Ryan Babel?
Le Tallec?
Signama Pongolle?

I think Moreno is quite a talented player myself. He played quite well in his first season. But he needs someone to develop him properly. He is more of a wingback than a fullback. Wingbacks have less defensive duties. At the moment I agree that he's a liability.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:02 pm

He lacks intelligence, no real footballer brain. Yup would have suited a sprinter for sure.
He will be gone in the summer. I can't see him staying unless his happy getting paid and playing 5-8 games per season.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:04 pm

I dont think hes better than any of them. Thats how bad I think he is!
People need to stop making excuses and be honest. If anyone thinks he belongs at LFC they want their head testing. Its no wonder we cant win anything with players like him lowering our standards
:no
Thommo's perm

Postby redshade » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:33 pm

Lucas and Moreno role for next season

https://youtu.be/2uZ0J7ZTofI
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:08 pm

Cant even get a game now
:no
Thommo's perm

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:05 pm

Why is he still at the club, never mind getting a game??? Absolutely pathetic and my loathing for him gets stronger every time he is allowed on the pitch.
Get fu'ckin rid FOR FU'CKS SAKE!!!!!
:veryangry
Thommo's perm

Postby only me » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:49 pm

His "Heroics" against WBrom makes him "Unsaleable" ..I mean not only did he display total lack of football smarts but although total lack of football skills...Wow that was impressive!
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:38 pm

redshade
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion