Cisse has to stay

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:59 pm

OMG even after we won rafa still didnt answer the questions, Morientes is not going to win us games as much as I admire his achievements in europe and in the La Liga this man is not going to win us games.
I know he is Rafa's mate but FFS he has to go, I am not doubting Morientes's qualties but them qualities are not going to work at LFC simple as that.
It will be criminal if Rafa sold Cisse for Owen, I would go off my friggen head and I wouldnt be the only one.
You need pace upfront and Morientes has none what so ever, Michael has lost pace but he is a fox in the box and we are getting crosses in, why on earth can we not have our attack, Cisse, Owen, Crouch?
Why not?
Rafa I love you I dont doubt you but getting rid of Cisse will be one of your blunders for LFC.
Please to god he doesnt sell him you need that pace in the league, he will rip defences apart.
And Cisse came to Liverpool to play with MO, well give him the chance to do it again Rafa.
We are not skint we CAN afford to have Djibril Cisse and Michael Owen on our book, FFS we are Euro Champs and if we cant afford 2 top class strikers then I am afraid that European Cup win was for nothing.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:01 pm

allez cisse
we should put together a petition for cisse.
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:04 pm

Ditto  Ciggy  Ditto
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:07 pm

Agree 100% Lynds Cisse is a gent see interview i love the guy please Rafa
don't be rash keep the man he will do well :(
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:07 pm

keep Cisse!!!!!!!!
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gracias King Rafa » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:10 pm

Very well said CGGY!

Let's get Owen back but FFS not at the expense of Cisse!! :)
Gracias King Rafa

Postby kingofthegreen » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:10 pm

:veryangry DAM IT RAFA, you fat b*st*rd!! DONT sell CISSE!!!!! :no

Image  Image
kingofthegreen

Postby Ciggy » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:11 pm

I will curse Rafa if Cisse goes I really will, if he persists with Luis Garcia in the prem and Josemi we already seen Pellegrino, and wanting to buy f*ckin Stelios.
I know we have won 2 tropheys under him but Rafa you cannot favour Morientes or Finnan over Josemi or Cisse.
Selling Cisse would be a great money loss but also a great loss to the attack, even though I have Cisse as my ID, as I have said before he is not my favourite player.
But the lad has pace he can score he is very dangerous, we need to keep him at all costs.
Rafa you are a fool if you sell him.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby simic_ie » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:12 pm

I'd be gutted to see Cissé go to be honest with you. The least the man deserves after coming back from that injury is a season to show us what he can do. He's the only forward we have with pace, bar Pongo who I think could do the right wingers job for us
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:13 pm

I still say let him leave if we can £10MIL or more for him and can find a good striker (i.e. Owen!)

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neilE » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:14 pm

said the same thing in tonights game thread & can't be arsed to write it again - except - DO NOT SELL CISSE  DO NOT SELL CISSE DO NOT SELL CISSE  DO NOT SELL CISSE DO NOT SELL CISSE  DO NOT SELL CISSE DO NOT SELL CISSE  DO NOT SELL CISSE DO NOT SELL CISSE  DO NOT SELL CISSE  !!!!
neilE

Postby kingofthegreen » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:15 pm

Also, it would be a shame to spoil what seems to be a great relationship forming between pingpong, sissoko and CISSE!

:(

Image  Image
kingofthegreen

Postby oOShrimpyOo » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:16 pm

we can clearly establish that playing moro upfront on his own doesnt work. this system hes trying to use with moro has to stop. we dont look like scoring using it, it should be 4-4-2 with moro and crouch rotating, with cisse as the first starter every game. Again i thought sissoko looked good tonight, he breaks things up so well, and his presence in the centre with his constant niggling at players is absolutely marvelous, great signing. my MOTM has to be cisse, with sissoko close behind.
oOShrimpyOo

Postby Alonso14 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:17 pm

That Gabrile Clarke is a right fu.ckin sh.it, the guy jus won man of the match, and his asking him about MO, not about the game, these pri.cks jus wanna sell the papers, makes me sick.
Alonso14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:18 pm

Cisse should stay.
If anyone should go, it should be Morrientes. Yet another game with no goals. He's not even getting any assists.
Cisse scroes two and set up another.
Allez Cisse!
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion