Cisse's no1 - Benitez "we need cisse next term"

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby JohnnyAldridge fan » Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:43 pm

I really hope Didi signs his extension ,if not and he fuxs off back to germany, well he still has my respect.
JohnnyAldridge fan

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:54 pm

JohnnyAldridge fan wrote:I really hope Didi signs his extension ,if not and he fuxs off back to germany, well he still has my respect.

i reckon he`s waiting to see what happens to gerrard. if gerrard stays i think didi will be off because he doesnt fancy his chances of breaking up a gerrard - alonso partnership, and
at his age he doesn`t like the idea of spending most of the season on the bench.
i suppose if a german club came in with a longish contract he`d have to give that serious consideration too, being the wrong side of thirty.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:26 pm

if that happens then i'd like to see us bring in a young English guy, either through the ranks or transfer, and start to get a 3rd central midfielder on the rise..
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:05 pm

I did notice that when Milan scored the third in Germany, the players did not flock around him as they did with Garcia (both goals). It could have been that the game was sewn up, who knows, but the reaction of the players was luke warm at best.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RifleRusher » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:59 pm

Cisse and Morientes - best strike partnership for Liverpool
RifleRusher

Postby rosa » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:28 pm

Cisse is head and shoulders above Baros for quality of finishing. He's also a better team player and appreciates his teamates more when linking up. Cisse and morientes would compliment each others strengths and weakness'. we just need to sort out our wide positions in midfield and defence. :kungfu:
Rich
rosa

Postby drummerphil » Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:04 pm

Thats ok if cisse,can come back from such a horrific injury and hasn't lost anything like his pace etc.....

the first time he gets tackled hard will tell a story.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andrewww1 » Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:05 pm

the future looks promising! when rafa can build his own team we will be great! Cisse will be a part of this.
andrewww1

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion