5 European Cups
3 UEFA Cups
3 European Super Cups
1 Super Cup
14 Charity Shields
Y.N.W.A
Siddy454

Postby dosserboy » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:47 pm

I can't for one minute think that Cisse will leave, we need four top strikers, like every top side. Who has started the rumour he's leaving? the media! which has upset Cisse because he's a sensitive lad, but surely Cisse should realise we need back up. Baros out Owen in! simple!!
dosserboy

Postby mistyred » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:49 pm

Let's face it I personally want Cisse to stay but it's up to Rafa and he's not gona loose he's job for getting rid of players at the moment.

Rafa is the manager and i think to get rid of Cisse would be a blunder but he's not even said he would no closed chapter yet guy's.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:33 am

A.B  why anti cisse for Owen mate

I am just stating things how I see it. I love Cisse's atittude but he hasn't shown that he's a 14 million pound striker. The second goal he scored, the first time he shot on goal he should had burried that. No he didn't, the goalkeeper saved it and scored on the rebound. Yes a goal is a goal, but he won't have a second chance to score in every game. A quality striker would had burried that the first time.

Look at Crespo, the goal he scored against us in the CL final. That was a class goal, one touch = lob over the keeper and goal. Cisse has fluffed many chances but I will still support him however he's not living up to his price tag.

Still I can't believe all the names Benitez has been called by our fans in this thread. It's incredible. We won the European cup but we didn't earn 200 million pounds to be able to buy every single player. We have to bargain because we don't have the money like Chelsea. We earned money from the CL but not all that money went into the market. It went in to the 20 million loss we had last season and in to the stadium along with many other things.

After the European success people have a blindfold and have not looked at things from a realistic perspective. Rom was not built in a day. Those who think we will win the league this year are being a bit unrealistic, because it will be hard to compete with Chelsea's money.
Last edited by A.B. on Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:15 am

There's one thing that I forgot to mention. After the game against CSKA Sofia and Sunderland, many were slating Cisse until no end and calling him lazy,etc... Now that it's been reported that Cisse might be sold (yet no bids have been made and no one will make a bid for him) those same people are acting as if he's the best thing that has happened to this club.

How fickle can you get?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby laza » Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:35 am

A.B. wrote:There's one thing that I forgot to mention. After the game against CSKA Sofia and Sunderland, many were slating Cisse until no end and calling him lazy,etc... Now that it's been reported that Cisse might be sold (yet no bids have been made and no one will make a bid for him) those same people are acting as if he's the best thing that has happened to this club.

How fickle can you get?

Yeah i was noticing that, i wonder if next week if he has another game like against Sunderland it will be alright to sell him.
This place is a real rollercoaster of opinion these days
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:12 am

A.B. wrote:
A.B  why anti cisse for Owen mate

I am just stating things how I see it. I love Cisse's atittude but he hasn't shown that he's a 14 million pound striker.

Its not Cisse fault that we bought him at 14 million. WE overpaid for him and would it be more acceptable to you if we bought him for less say 8million? Anyway, I actually don't mind selling both Cisse and Nando but I wouldn't mind seeing Nando to go first as his performance reminds me of another Kewell. He is just laboring on the pitch and how could he not be fit? He's a professional footballer and should be training on a  daily basis. That's why it really puzzle me. We should get someone like Kuyt or Luque like Newcastle. Luque is an awesome player that has power, very good shooting skill and pace. I think we should at least be able to get someone in that quality. Well, just keep our fingers crossed and see who we will get before the transfer deadline ends.   :cool:
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:16 am

Luque is not that good of a striker, if he were why was he played as a winger for both club and country? Even when he's played as a striker his goal record was quite poor. Deportivo wouldn't had sold him just for 10 million if he was all that good.

Kuyt would be a good signing but Feyenoord want a ridicilious amount of money for a player they spent peanuts on when they signed him.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby matrix » Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:32 am

amazing 187 replies for cisse  which goes to show how much the guy is loved here  but its in rafas hands  and know one has got a clue what he is going to do  ps  some crazy things going round liverpool players leaving read my last post dont believe any of it :laugh:

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion